Fetch ai Price Prediction 2023-2030
Latest Fetch.ai Price
|Metric||Last 24 Hours||Trend|
|Net Social Media Sentiment||51.6%||Lower|
Fetch.ai Past Performance So Far
- Last 1 Month: +115.9%
- Last 12 Months: +751.6%
- Since Launch (2019): +23.0%
Exchange Domination: Binance – 41.9% [Low Risk]
Fetch.ai has released the Fetch.ai Wallet 0.17.1 update, which focuses on improving transaction management for interactions with EVM networks. The key features of this update include the ability to speed up pending transactions, instantly cancel transactions, and queue multiple transactions. These enhancements aim to optimize the user experience when dealing with EVM transactions through Fetch.ai’s AI-enabled wallet.
The Fetch.ai Foundation website has undergone a refresh, featuring a new appearance and added information on $FET token, Wallet, Network, and Validator.
Fetch AI Price Prediction Today, Tomorrow and Week
- Fetch.ai Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.521 and $0.528
- Fetch.ai Price Prediction this week is between $0.498 and $0.569
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Bearish|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Bearish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Bearish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
Fetch AI Price Prediction 2023, 2024, 2025-2030
- Fetch.ai Price Prediction 2023 is $0.619
- Fetch.ai Price Prediction 2024 is $0.808
- Fetch.ai Price Prediction 2025 is $1.05
- Fetch.ai Price Prediction 2026 is $1.34
- Fetch.ai Price Prediction 2027 is $1.53
- Fetch.ai Price Prediction 2028 is $1.92
- Fetch.ai Price Prediction 2029 is $2.59
- Fetch.ai Price Prediction 2030 is $3.57
Fetch.ai Price Prediction: Is Fetch.ai a Good Investment?
Fetch.AI is a decentralized platform that creates a digital representation of the real world through autonomous software agents. These agents can perform tasks such as delivering data or providing services and are rewarded with the Fetch.AI Token.
- The platform connects agents with value to those in need, removing friction and increasing efficiency
- The digital world is exposed to agents through a unique smart ledger technology that delivers high-performance, low-cost transactions and builds market intelligence and trust over time.
- Fetch. AI-powered IoT devices can increase utilization by capitalizing on short-lived opportunities to sell the information they possess.
- The decentralization of Fetch.AI creates new marketplaces and facilitates the emergence of new services. Agents can serve as representatives for data, hardware, and services, improving the coordinated delivery of complex solutions.
- Fetch.AI creates a population of digital data analysts and sales agents who can work together to reduce the cost of delivering complex solutions.
- The Fetch.AI Token (FET) is an ERC-20 token used for transactions and network operations in the Fetch.AI network.
- The Fetch.AI token is the key method of value exchange on the network, required for all exchanges and for staking. It serves as an access deposit to discourage bad behavior.
- The token allows agents to access the digital world and perform value exchange with other agents, as well as access and develop ledger-based AI/ML algorithms.
Overall, Fetch.ai has been a moderate investment while it has been a great trading opportunity in 2023.
Fetch.ai has unveiled its revamped brand and website after intense efforts by its team. The new site emphasizes Fetch.ai’s core technology – AI agents, showcasing their ambition to reshape societal operations using an AI-driven ecosystem. The platform fosters an open environment, bridging AI agents with developers, users, and stakeholders.
Competitor analysis: FET vs IOTA
Let us have a brief comparison between FET and IOTA:
- FET: Users looking for the blockchain’s AI solutions
- IOTA: Developers looking for a solution for the creation of distributed ledger technology tools.
- FET: Blockchain, Layer 1 protocols, and Artificial Intelligence
- IOTA: Blockchain and Layer 1 protocol
Users can take part in the FET staking by their Fetch Wallet and the following are the 3 simple steps to stake FET tokens:
- The first step is to log in to the Fetch wallet and then choose “Stake” on the dashboard.
- Once you are redirected to the ledger browser, you can see a list of active validators who can participate in staking.
- In the third step, connect your wallet by clicking “Connect Wallet” at the right corner and then choose the validator to stake the FET tokens and click “Stake”.
Where to buy Fetch.AI
- Kraken – Kraken is a digital currency exchange that was launched in the United States in 2011 and is now available in over 190 countries. It provides great security and complex trading tools, but it is unregulated. The user rating is 2.1. Charges range from 0 to 0.26% depending on transaction volume.
- Paybis – Paybis is a certified digital currency exchange business established in the United Kingdom that provides staking but not lending alternatives for passive revenue generation. It is recognized as a decent trading platform with a grade of 4.3. It supports multiple cryptocurrencies and payment methods and is available in 180 countries, with fees ranging from 0.99% to 4.95%.
- KuCoin – KuCoin, developed in 2017, is a cryptocurrency trading platform located in the Seychelles that supports a diverse variety of digital currencies. KuCoin Shares (KCS) is a cryptocurrency with a poor user rating of 1.5. Charges range from -0.005% to 0.45% depending on the level (0-12). Popular in countries such as South Korea, Japan, Spain, Italy, Vietnam, Turkey, Russia, and India. Provides alternatives for staking, lending, and passive revenue.
Fetch AI Price Prediction: Latest FAQs
How Much Fetch AI is worth?
The value of the Fetch AI token, FET is currently slightly over $0.35. The total market cap of FET is over $290 million. It is ranked at 137th position as per its market at Coinmarketcap
Is Fetch AI Limited?
There are multiple coins like Shiba Inu which has a huge supply and due to the extensive supply, even after burning billions of coins, the price change has been limited.
The Fetch AI token that is FET is limited. As per the data from Coinmarketcap, the maximum FET token is 1,152,997,575 while as of now, there are 811,882,985 coins in supply.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.