Green Satoshi Token Price Prediction 2023-2030: Is Green Satoshi Token a Good Investment?
Read about Green Satoshi Token Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030.
Will GST rise above $ 10? Read on
Green Satoshi Token (GST) Price
GST Token Price Performance so far
|Last 7 Days||+16.5%|
|Last 1 Month||+6.9%|
|Last 12 Months||-55.1%|
|Since Launch (2021)||-99.5%|
- STEPN had 44892 Monthly active users in December 2021 (GST Max Price = $0.026)
- STEPN had 705452 Monthly active users in May 2022 (GST Max Price = $6.531)
- STEPN had 8618 Monthly active users in October 2023 (GST Max Price = $0.0142)
Steptn has recently announced a partnership with Grammy-nominated DJ and renowned music producer Steve Aoki. To celebrate this collaboration, they are conducting a raffle for 240 limited edition co-branded Genesis Sneakers on the Solana blockchain. Today marks the third day of this collaboration and the opportunity to win one of the 60 Genesis Runners, a unique design infused with Steve Aoki’s creative touch.
GST Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030 (Aggregated)
- Green Satoshi Token Price Prediction 2023 is $0.0157
- Green Satoshi Token Price Prediction 2025 is $0.0312
- Green Satoshi Token Price Prediction 2030 is $0.0880
Can GST Reach $1?
In order for GST to reach $1, it would need to increase by a factor of 107. At $1, GST’s Market Cap will be $840 Million. If GST were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 20 years to reach $1. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Poor
- Growth required to reach $1- Feasible
- Market Cap at $1- Feasible
- Time required to reach $1 if GST were to rise at 25% per annum- Partially Feasible
Considering factors like the quality of investment, growth required, and the time it would take, GST will only hit $1 if it improves its utility and performance. Currently, GST has a moderate chance of reaching $1.
Will GST Reach $10?
In order for GST to reach $10, it would need to increase by a factor of 1074. At $10, GST’s Market Cap will be $8.4 Billion. If GST were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 31 years to reach $10. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Poor
- Growth required to reach $10- Partially Feasible
- Market Cap at $10- Not Feasible
- Time required to reach $10 if GST were to rise at 25% per annum- Not Feasible
Considering the criteria Quality of Investment, growth required, and time required, GST has no chance of reaching $10.
Can GST Reach $100?
In order for GST to reach $100, it would need to increase by a factor of 10,741. At $100, GST’s Market Cap will be $84 Billion. If GST were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 41 years to reach $100. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Poor
- Growth required to reach $100- Partially Feasible
- Market Cap at $100- Not Feasible
- Time required to reach $100 if GST were to rise at 25% per annum- Not Feasible
Considering the criteria Quality of Investment, growth required, and time required, GST has no chance of reaching $100.
Green Satoshi Price Prediction Today – Bullish or Bearish?
|1. Market's Wisdom||Neutral|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Steady|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Steady|
Green Satoshi Token Price Prediction 2023: Is Green Satoshi Token a Good Investment?
Green Satoshi Token or GST is one of the two cryptos from the house of STEPN, the other one being Green Metaverse Token or GMT.
What is STEPN?
STEPN is a Web3-based smartphone running application based on the Solana blockchain. The aim of STEPN is to help its users have a healthy way of life. The play-to-earn app, STEPN allows users to earn money by walking, jogging, or running. The reward from STEPN is in the form of a Green Satoshi Token (GST) which is credited to a crypto wallet of the users.
What is a Green Satoshi Token?
Green Satoshi Token is one of the tokens from the house of Stepn. The other token from STEPN ecosystem is Green Metaverse Token or GMT. Here are some facts about Green Satoshi Token:
- Green Satoshi Token (GST) is a Solana token that powers STEPN.
- The objective of introducing the move to earn tokens is to urge the population to lead a healthy way of life.
- STEPN has come up with two cryptos, GST and GMT and both cryptos have their own purpose. GST is used to mint the new NFT sneakers. GST can also be sold to gain profit. GMT on the other hand is used as a customization fee.
- There are limited Green Satoshi Tokens in the market. The total supply of GST is 339,975,417 while the current circulating supply of GST is 866,237,611 as per Coinmarketcap data.
What are the Green Satoshi Token Use Cases?
The use cases of Green Satoshi Token will depend upon the users of the STEPN app. GST is used to power the STEPN app. Here are the uses of Green Satoshi Token:
- Once a shoe is leased or rented from the STEPN app, users need to mint it. GST coin is used for minting the shoes.
- Any repair work for the sneakers is done by using GST on the STEPN app.
- Other uses of GST are: Leveling up Sneakers, Gems upgrade, Unlocking Socket, etc.
How Does Green Satoshi Token Work?
Green Satoshi Token is used basically as a reward token on the STEPN app. To earn the rewards, a user needs to download the STEPN app and lease or rent the NFT sneakers from the STEPN app. Once you have leased the NFT sneakers, you can earn game currency by jogging, walking, or running outside, which can be cashed out for profit or utilized in-game. Green Satoshi Token is used for this purpose.
There are three STEPN Game Modes: 1. Solo Mode, 2. Marathon Mode, and 3. Background Mode.
A user can earn rewards in the form of a Green Satoshi Token in any of the three modes. In solo mode, a user can earn tokens by moving. Users can also earn tokens by participating in marathons. However, to participate in marathons, the user needs to register for each race 24 hours before starting the event.
Background mode comes into play when the user owns or leases a sneaker. The mode gets activated even when the STEPN app is off. When the STEPN app is off, background mode pulls the step count from the mobile device’s health data.
Who are the Competitors of Green Satoshi Token?
Move-to-earn platforms are gaining immense popularity as the development of Web3 technologies grows. Many move-to-earn platforms have been created with their own native tokens. Green Satoshi Token is facing immense competition in this segment. Some of the big competitors of GST are:
FITFI: FITFI is the native token of the STEP App which is based on the move-to-earn feature.
STEP: STEP is the native crypto of the move-to-earn app, STEP. It is an Ethereum-based app.
GENE: GENE Token is a governance and staking token that represents the value of the Genopets game. Genopets is the world’s first Free-to-Play, Move-to-Earn NFT game on Solana.
STEPN has a great structure to reward users. However, the core product proposition of STEPN itself is not encouraging to users and this has led to a 95% drop in active players over the last 7 months. The GST price rose above $7 on the back of a promise and Fed-inspired liquidity. The Liquidity is gone and STEPN has failed to build engagement and loyalty that go beyond rewards. Games cannot survive on the basis of just reward unless the payoff is very high (which is not the case of STEPN). Therefore, GST is not a great investment at the moment.
Will STEPN GST Recover?
The significant drop in active players is due to the massive drop in price. In other words, player participation is dependent on the reward rather than on the value offered by the game (whether it is an invisible benefit or even entertainment). This being the case, GST recovery is fully dependent on improving the gaming proposition, unless that happens, there is no chance for recovery anytime soon.
How to Buy Green Satoshi Token (GST)?
Buying GST like any other cryptos requires similar steps to be followed. The only difference will be the exchanges where GST is listed for trade.
Here are the steps to purchase GST:
- Select the Exchange or the Broker Providing GST for Trade
- Create Your Account with Exchange.
- Once the Account is created, verify your account using any of your ID Card.
- Link the Account that will be used to Fund the Wallet.
- Once the Account is Linked, Fund the Wallet
- Buy GST coin using the Funds Added.
Where to Buy GST?
Green Satoshi Token has been listed in multiple exchanges for trade. Here are a few exchanges to purchase GST: Huobi Global, Bybit, Raydium, MEXC, PancakeSwap (V2), Serum DEX, Orca, CoinEx, Hoo, AEX, DigiFinex, BingX, Jubi, and Hotbit.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.