HBAR Price Prediction 2023, 2025, and 2030: Will HBAR reach $10, $20?
Read about HBAR Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
Will HBAR Reach $10: Yes, It is possible for HBAR to reach $10, however, it is not a straightforward equation.
Latest HBAR Price
Performance of HBAR in the last 12 Months
- Last 30 Days: +56.4%
- 6 Months: +5.4%
- 12 Months: -67.2%
- 5 Years: +92.1%
Is HBAR a Good Investment?
Hedera Network is a blockchain that presents as an alternative to other blockchains with respect to network speed and security. It is designed to be a fairer, more efficient system and eliminate the issue of slow performance and instability like in the older blockchain-based platforms.
HBAR coin is the native, energy-efficient cryptocurrency of the Hedera Public Network, which is currently governed and operated by 29 companies from different corners of the world. HBAR crypto is used to power decentralized applications and protect the network from malicious actors.
- HBAR coin is used to carry out the operations on the Hedera network like smart contracts, file storage, and regular transactions.
- HBAR crypto can be used for staking in order to secure the integrity of the platform and in turn, it helps to secure the network.
Will HBAR Reach $10: What is unique about HBAR and the Hedera Network?
- Hedera is made on Hashgraph. Hashgraph is built for speed, it can perform 10,000 transactions every second, it is a significant leap from 20 (max) transactions per second for well-established PoW (Proof-of-Work) based blockchain networks.
- Instead of being developed on a typical blockchain, Hedera is made on Hashgraph, which is a more stable, sustainable, and secure version of the Distributed Ledger Technology. Hedera is in fact not the usual blockchain but it a like a graph built with several blocks.
- The Hedera hashgraph is Cost Efficient. The average fee charged by 1st and 2nd generation of blockchain networks is $1,654 and $522 respectively, which is humongous compared to the $0.0001 charged by Hedera. It is also Energy Efficient. The energy consumed by BTC is 885+, but Hedera only consumes 0.00017 kWh. Furthermore, the transaction speed of HBAR is merely 3 to 5 seconds whereas BTC and ETH take 10-60 mins and 10-20 seconds respectively.
- Added to it, a council of 19 multinational corporations from around the world governs the Hedera platform and software that runs on millions of nodes globally.
HBAR vs XRP
Let us have a brief look at the market performance and the key features of HBAR vs XRP:
|Major audience||Hedera Hashgraph is used by developers who are in need of a complete blockchain solution.||Ripple is used by financial institutions looking for a solution to manage their customer operations.|
|Categories||Blockchain, smart contracts, and layer 1 protocols||Blockchain, layer 1 protocols, cryptocurrency payment, and payment processing.|
Hedera Corporate Partnerships and Investors
Users can take part in HBAR staking with wallets such as HashPack, and WallaWallet, or with exchanges that have integrated staking (such as OKX).
Following mentioned are the two steps for HBAR staking (explained in brief):
- The first step is to install the wallet on the system and deposit the HBAR coins into the account.
- The second step is to choose a validator and stake the tokens to receive rewards with every block created on the blockchain.
Will HBAR Go up?
While HBAR hasn’t performed as poorly as say AVAX or DOT, it hasn’t outperformed Ethereum, Matic, or even Cardano. Here is why
- Hedera is heavily focused on Businesses where the demand for Tokens is unlikely to be very high and in many cases Heder may not be in a position to enforce the use of HBAR tokens.
- Interest levels in the coin are very low. For example, compared to Matic, Search Volumes are 80% lower for HBAR. Trading volumes too are far lower than other cryptocurrencies of similar market cap
We believe HBAR crypto is an excellent cryptocurrency with actual use cases but one should keep ROI expectations at a moderate level given the company’s B2B focus at the moment. It is changing but at a rather slow pace. The lack of true centralization has its strengths but in many ways, it is also anti-cryptocurrency.
That said, HBAR coin’s price will rise once global liquidity improves in the next 12-24 months. It may not rise at the same pace as Cryptocurrencies with solid use cases (like Matic) but is unlikely to be a major underperformer either.
Will HBAR Reach $10
At the current price, HBAR will have to rise 174 times to reach $10. Looking at the current momentum and the predictions, it is impossible for HBAR to reach $10 in 2023.
Looking at the history of the cryptocurrency industry it is not unheard of for a Crypto to rise 174 times. The real issue for HBAR is whether it can become a B2C crypto instead of it sounding like a B2B crypto.
But if we assume HBAR rises 25% annually, it would take it about 24 years to reach $10
Will HBAR Reach $20?
At the current price, the HBAR coin will have to rise 347 times to reach $20. Given how much the HBAR coin’s price has risen over the last few years, it is not impossible for HBAR to reach $20. For example, if HBAR rises 25% on average every year, it would reach this level in 27 years.
HBAR Price Prediction 2023, 2025, 2030
Hedera HBAR Price Prediction 2023 is $0.0840
Hedera HBAR Price Prediction 2025 is $0.163
Hedera HBAR Price Prediction 2030 is $0.695
- Solana Price Prediction
- Will Shiba Inu reach 1 Cent and Shiba Inu Price Prediction 2023, 2025, and 2030
- Will Luna Classic reach $1? Luna Classic Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
- Gala Price Prediction 2023, 2025, 2030: Will Gala reach $10?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC is unlikely to reach $25k by December 2022
Latest Social Media Discussion Summary
Do your own research
- HBAR can be staked for a 6.5% annual return and also secure and decentralize the Hedera network. There are no lock-ups or smart contract risks associated with staking
- The Hedera network has processed 28 million transactions after achieving the 3 billion figure
- There are less than 40 validators on Hedera and hence can be compared to a Bank
Hedera Price Prediction: How to buy HBAR?
The surge of HBAR as a cryptocurrency has been going on pretty well. With the current state of progress for the coin, it is very likely that the price of the coin will increase a lot in the future. So, it will be worthwhile to make an investment in HBAR right now. Before actually jumping into the discussion on where to find HBAR, we need to talk about how to buy HBAR.
The 1st step is to find the right crypto exchange that is offering up HBAR for trading. There are different options for crypto exchanges so you need to compare the features and prices to make the best decision.
The 2nd step is to create an account in that particular exchange. In order to do that you need to verify your identity.
After the verification is complete, the 3rd step is to fund the wallet. After this, you will be able to buy HBAR easily.
Where to Buy HBAR?
The majority of exchanges are offering to list HBAR for trading. Here are some options to choose from:
Binance, KuCoin, Gate.io.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.