Can HBAR Reach $100, $1000? HBAR Price Prediction 2023-2030
Learn about HBAR: its unique features, partnerships, and price predictions. Is it a good crypto investment? Find out.
Latest HBAR Price
HBAR Price Performance so far
|Last 7 Days||+12.5%|
|Last 1 Month||+19.4%|
|Last 12 Months||+44.5%|
|Since Launch (2019)||-83.6%|
Hedera Performance Statistics And Latest News
- Transactions (Dec):200M per day (Higher than Nov Avg of 172M)
- Accounts Created (Dec): 8663 per day in Dec (5366 per day in Nov)
- TVL: $41.6M
- Last 7 days change: +6.5%
- Last 1-month change: +18.4%
HTX, Upbit, and Binance are the top exchanges that are contributing to the trading volumes of HBAR.
Recently, Adrdn asset management and Archax crypto exchange (which has been regularised by FCA) are on the way to tokenize their traditional assets. Adrdn has decided to use Hedera Hashgraph as a way for tokenization. Financial firms have understood the efficiencies in blockchain and tokenization which has led to this step.
HBAR: Buy or Sell, Crowd Poll
- Sep 28th: +78.8%
- Oct 30th: +76.6%
- Nov 30th: +72.9%
- Dec 1st: +73.4%
- Dec 5th: +70%
- Dec 7th: 70%
HBAR Price Targets by Social Media Influencers
Javon Marks: $0.50
ItalianJedi.Hangry : $1-$1.5 in 2024
Cryptonic_Bull: Worst case scenario $40b market cap. Best case scenario $120b market cap
Crypto Troll: $3
HBAR Price Prediction Today, Tomorrow and Week
- Hedera HBAR Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.0713 and $0.0760
- Hedera HBAR Price Prediction this week is between $0.0651 and $0.0818
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
HBAR Price Prediction 2023-2030 (Aggregated)
There is no clear-cut framework for cryptocurrency valuation and hence any long-term price predictions are highly unreliable. However, we can discern some broad trends over the next 7 years
- Global Economies are likely to recover in the next 12-18 months
- Between 2023 and 2030, we are likely to have at least one recession cycle
- As the global population growth rate falls, wealth available per person is rising, giving people more capital to invest in risky assets like cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain use cases are rising and will continue to do so over the next 5 years. Tokens on Blockchains where Tokens are consumers are likely to perform better than those that are more business or if the Token is not a necessity
- Hedera is extremely well-placed amongst Businesses and has the funding to scale quickly in B2C.
Here is how the aggregated predictions play out
- Hedera HBAR Price Prediction 2023 is $0.0795
- Hedera HBAR Price Prediction 2024 is $0.126
- Hedera HBAR Price Prediction 2025 is $0.180
- Hedera HBAR Price Prediction 2026 is $0.240
- Hedera HBAR Price Prediction 2027 is $0.290
- Hedera HBAR Price Prediction 2028 is $0.392
- Hedera HBAR Price Prediction 2029 is $0.549
- Hedera HBAR Price Prediction 2030 is $0.790
Can HBAR reach $100?
To reach $100, HBAR must rise 1449 times. This is not unusual, numerous cryptocurrencies have achieved this over the last 10 years. However, at 1449 times, HBAR’s Market Cap will be $2.5 Trillion. Here is why we think these numbers are not practical.
- At $ 2.5 Trillion, HBAR’s Market Cap would be the same as Apple’s market cap today. Apple went from $1 Billion to 2 trillion in about 40 years. Trying to predict something 40 years from now is almost crazy.
- Many Cryptocurrencies rose 1449 times due to the Liquidity pump of COVID-19. Events like COVID-19 (or Spanish Flu) are once-in-century events. So it is unlikely HBAR will rise 1449 times
- Third, looking at the performance of Use Cases (B2C), Hedera is not very competitive. This is one reason why we classified it as a moderate case for investment.
- Even if we were to assume a 40% CAGR, it would take 22 years to reach $100. Again, this fairly long-term forecast tends to be highly unreliable.
Overall, looking at the performance of use cases and the growth needed, it is unlikely HBAR will reach $100.
Will HBAR reach $1000?
For HBAR to reach $1000, it would need to increase by a factor of 17,079. At $1000, Hedera’s Market Cap will be $32.5 Trillion. If HBAR were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 44 years to reach $1000. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Good
- Growth required to reach $1000- Not feasible
- Market Cap at $1000- Not Feasible
- Time required to reach $1000 if it were to rise at 25% per annum- Not Feasible
There is no evidence that HBAR will reach $1000. It is currently heavily focused on businesses and it is unlikely that will drive massive token usage.
HBAR Price Prediction: Is HBAR a Good Investment?
Hedera Network is a blockchain that presents as an alternative to other blockchains concerning network speed and security. It is designed to be a fairer, more efficient system and eliminate the issue of slow performance and instability like in the older blockchain-based platforms.
What is unique about HBAR and the Hedera Network?
- Hedera is made on Hashgraph. Hashgraph is built for speed, it can perform 10,000 transactions every second, which is a significant leap from 20 (max) transactions per second for well-established PoW (Proof-of-Work) based blockchain networks.
- Instead of being developed on a typical blockchain, Hedera is made on Hashgraph, which is a more stable, sustainable, and secure version of the Distributed Ledger Technology. Hedera is not the usual blockchain but it a like a graph built with several blocks.
- The Hedera hashgraph is Cost Efficient. The average fee charged by 1st and 2nd generation of blockchain networks is $1,654 and $522 respectively, which is humongous compared to the $0.0001 charged by Hedera. It is also Energy Efficient. The energy consumed by BTC is 885+, but Hedera only consumes 0.00017 kWh. Furthermore, the transaction speed of HBAR is merely 3 to 5 seconds whereas BTC and ETH take 10-60 mins and 10-20 seconds respectively.
- Added to it, a council of 29 multinational corporations from around the world governs the Hedera platform and software that runs on millions of nodes globally.
HBAR Price Prediction: Corporate Partnerships and Investors
Hedera Case Studies (New)
- Pilot with Financial Institutions: Hedera ran a pilot involving Shinhan Bank in Korea, SCB TechX in Thailand, and Taiwan’s largest bank. This pilot leveraged Hedera’s native stablecoins and smart contracts.
- Micropayment Platform: droppcc is a Hedera-based platform designed for small-value purchases, using USDC. It offers an SDK, likened in user-friendliness to platforms like Stripe.
- Asset Tokenization: DiamondStandard has tokenized a traditionally illiquid asset, representing a market value of $1.2 trillion on Hedera.
- Money Market Fund Tokenization: A segment of a £15 billion money market fund was tokenized in collaboration between abrdn_plc and ArchaxEx.
- Real Estate Tokenization: Collaborations with RedSwanCRE and Arkadia_Global were highlighted, pointing to advances in real estate tokenization and the potential for tokenizing other asset types on Hedera.
The HBAR coin, as the native cryptocurrency of the Hedera Public Network, is integral to network functions including smart contracts, file storage, and transactions. HBAR supports decentralized applications and network security. It enables staking, which reinforces the network’s integrity, and allows holders to engage in governance. Developers leverage HBAR for application incentives and economic frameworks. The token also has various utility purposes like transaction fee payments, staking rewards, and in-app functionalities. Furthermore, it supports crowdfunding and efficient microtransactions due to Hedera’s high throughput and low fees, facilitating a broad spectrum of financial activities such as lending, borrowing, and liquidity provision within the DeFi space.
Importance of HBAR staking
Users can take part in HBAR staking with wallets such as HashPack, and WallaWallet, or with exchanges that have integrated staking (such as OKX).
Following mentioned are the two steps for HBAR staking (explained in brief):
- The first step is to install the wallet on the system and deposit the HBAR coins into the account.
- The second step is to choose a validator and stake the tokens to receive rewards with every block created on the blockchain.
Federal Reserve Endorsement
Dropp, a micropayments platform built on Hedera, has been highlighted as a service provider for the Federal Reserve’s FedNow instant payment service. Leveraging Hedera’s distributed ledger technology, Dropp provides merchants with a cost-effective way to accept small-value payments, bypassing traditional high credit card fees. The platform emphasizes consumer privacy, preventing the sharing of user details with merchants. Dropp is available on several digital platforms and is set to integrate with FedNow for real-time payment solutions.
Overall, HBAR is a moderate case for Investment.
Hedera Price Prediction: Will HBAR Go Up?
- Hedera is heavily focused on Businesses where the demand for Tokens is unlikely to be very high and in many cases, Hedera may not be in a position to enforce the use of HBAR tokens.
- Interest levels in the coin are very low. For example, compared to Matic, Search Volumes are 80% lower for HBAR. Trading volumes too are far lower than other cryptocurrencies of similar market cap
We believe HBAR crypto is an excellent cryptocurrency with actual use cases but one should keep ROI expectations at a moderate level given the company’s B2B focus at the moment. It is changing but at a rather slow pace. The lack of true centralization has its strengths but in many ways, it is also anti-cryptocurrency.
That said, HBAR coin’s price will rise once global liquidity improves in the next 12-24 months.
Hedera Price Prediction 2023: How to buy HBAR?
The following are the general steps to buy HBAR tokens:
- Select a reputable cryptocurrency exchange that supports the buying and selling of HBAR. Some popular exchanges where you can buy HBAR include Binance, OKEx, and Kraken.
- Sign up for an account on the selected exchange. Provide the required information, including your email address, username, and password.
- Deposit funds into your exchange account. Depending on the exchange, you may have options to deposit fiat currency (e.g., USD, EUR) or other cryptocurrencies (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum) that you can then use to buy HBAR.
- Once your account is funded, search for HBAR on the exchange’s trading platform. Look for the HBAR trading pair that matches the currency you deposited (e.g., HBAR/USD).
- Decide on the type of order you want to place.
- Enter the amount of HBAR you want to buy and review the details of your order. Ensure that the information is correct, and if satisfied, confirm the purchase.
- After the purchase is completed, consider transferring your HBAR to a secure cryptocurrency wallet.
Where to Buy HBAR?
The majority of exchanges are offering to list HBAR for trading, including:
- Coinbase Exchnage
- Crypto.com Exchnage
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.