Hypercycle Price Prediction 2023-2030: Can HYPC become the next Pepe?
Latest HYPC Price
Hypercycle Price Prediction: Is Hypercycle a Good Investment?
SingularityNET, a platform dedicated to artificial intelligence (AI) through blockchain technology, has recently announced a new initiative called HyperCycle. HyperCycle is a novel blockchain framework designed to enable inexpensive, high-speed, large-scale on-chain execution of microservices, specifically optimized for AI-related processes. This project aims to enable a door to scalable micro-transactions with speed and efficiency.
The HyperCycle initiative will leverage three key components
- TODA/IP protocol – TODA/IP is a secure ledgerless, lightweight protocol with a novel consensus mechanism that significantly reduces the overhead of standard ledger technologies.
- SingularityNET’s Proof of Reputation- The Proof of Reputation system, an algorithmic framework for adaptively updating reputation values associated with agents in a network, helps avoid various types of attacks on the network without creating burdensome overhead for transactions.
- Cardano’s EUTxO model and Hydra sidechain framework – Cardano provides the foundational layer for HyperCycle sidechain, which leverages Cardano’s Hydra protocol, EUTxO model, and the verifiably secure Plutus smart contract language.
HyperCycle’s sidechain architecture is specifically designed to optimize sophisticated multi-agent AI systems as the micro-transaction economy envisioned between AI agents on the SingularityNET Platform. HyperCycle will be a critical piece of the puzzle of enabling exponential API calls on the SingularityNET Platform, through the vision of interoperating and autonomous AI agents interacting at scale. These collaborative agent interactions allow the emergence of higher AI problem-solving and intelligence, towards the goal of generally intelligent systems; the scalability and speed of HyperCycle are critical to the emergence of AGI.
The early applications of the HyperCycle initiative include running population-based AI methods on-chain, ratings and rewards in online networks, decentralized payments processing, tokenized decentralized management of computing power on the NuNet platform, and flexibly harmonizing public and private chains.
HyperCycle Token Use Cases
- Monetize computing power
- Collaborate in AI computations to empower other AI systems
- Users can operate a parent node by securing 1024 HYPC tokens and support numerous child nodes if Network Contribution Scores requirements are met. Users can collect rewards from all parent and child nodes
How has SingularityNet AGIX Performed over the last 12 months?
- Last 5 days: -21.9%
- Last 1 month: -36.7%
- Last 6 months: -44.2%
Overall, HYPC is a Moderate Case for Investment.
Hypercycle Price Prediction: Can Hypercycle Become Pepe?
The Answer is No, Unlike Pepe, Hypercycle is priced at 30-40 cents while Pepe was priced at 7-8 zeros. However, if trading volumes rise, Hypercycle could still pump even if not at the scale of Pepe. Lastly, while there is a future for AI Tokens, the hype lasted during the launch of ChatGPT. HYPC kind of tokens do not have the same craze today.
HyperCycle: Latest Video
HyperCycle Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030 (Aggregated)
- Hypercycle Price Prediction 2023 is $0.77
- Hypercycle Price Prediction 2023 is $1.42
- Hypercycle Price Prediction 2023 is $6.16
How to buy Hypercycle Crypto tokens?
It is available on MEXC, Uniswap, and Pancakeswap exchanges.
- Create an account on MEXC exchange which takes less than 10 minutes.
- Deposit funds in your Assets Section (Bank account, debit, and credit cards)
- Go to the trade section and select Crypto want to buy
- Select the trading pair
- Place and confirm the order.
- MEXC Exchange operates in more than 200 countries and territories, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the bulk of the European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and many more.
- The Trustpilot platforms have given MEXC scores of 2.4.
- MEXC offers the option of lending, staking, and creating passive income.
- The charge schedule is as follows: 0.02% Taker charge for Futures, 0.02% Maker Fee for Spot.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.