Inverse Finance Price Prediction 2023-2030: Will INV Coin Reach $1000?
Inverse Finance Latest Price
Inverse Finance Past Performance
- Last 1 month: +57.2%
- Last 1 year: -19.2%
- Since launch: -97.3%
Inverse Finance Market Analysis And Performance Statistics
Inverse Finance has experienced a significant surge in both its price and market cap. In the last month, the price of Inverse Finance rose by over 50%, and its market cap increased by around 30%. This positive momentum is attributed to the upward movement of $DBR price and real yield. Since FiRM’s launch almost a year ago, $DBR, initially valued at $0.045, has now risen to $0.15 with a 12.8% annual percentage rate. This rise in price and APR of DBR indicates the good performance of FiRM and increased borrowing demand. This development directly benefits Inverse Finance stakers. Also the Inverse Finance community is buzzing with positivity following a tweet from Inverse Finance, teasing the development of something new and awesome.
What is DBR and how does $INV stakers benefit from FiRM? DBR is a token that lets you borrow a stablecoin called DOLA in FiRM. FiRM is a new Fixed-Rate Market for borrowing DOLA using DBR tokens. When you stake $INV on FiRM, it safeguards you from losing value and allows you to earn real yield through DBR streaming. The amount of real yield you get depends on how well FiRM is doing, and it goes up when more people want to borrow.
- Total Value Locked: $76.15M [Decreasing]
Cryptoharry, under the handle @0xCryptoHarry, highlighted that liquidity providers participating in $INV pools on platforms such as @CurveFinance and @Bunni_Pro/@Liquisfi/@Timeless_Fi (via @Uniswap) have been experiencing a notable increase in trading fees earned from recent swaps.
Inverse Finance Price Prediction 2023-2030
- Inverse Finance Price Prediction 2023 is $63.35
- Inverse Finance Price Prediction 2024 is $84.0
- Inverse Finance Price Prediction 2025 is $121.17
- Inverse Finance Price Prediction 2026 is $167.42
- Inverse Finance Price Prediction 2027 is $207.74
- Inverse Finance Price Prediction 2028 is $278.88
- Inverse Finance Price Prediction 2029 is $406.19
- Inverse Finance Price Prediction 2030 is $566.59
Inverse Finance Price Prediction Today
|1. Market's Wisdom||Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
Will Inverse Finance Reach $1000?
For the INV coin to reach $1000, it would need to increase by a factor of 28. At $1000, INV Crypto’s Market Cap will be $93.7 Million. If INV were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 15 years to reach $1000. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Moderate
- Growth required to reach $1000- Feasible (Example: Bitcoin was priced at $0.1 in October 2010. 12 years later, it is 22000 times higher)
- Market Cap at $1000- Feasible
- Time required to reach $1000 if it were to rise at 25% per annum- Partially Feasible
Considering the criteria Quality of Investment, growth required and time required, INV crypto has a good chance of reaching $1000 in case of favorable market conditions.
Inverse Finance Price Prediction: Is Inverse Finance Crypto a Good Investment?
What is Inverse Finance?
Inverse Finance is a DeFi protocol that revolves around two main components: the fully collateralized cross-chain stablecoin called DOLA and the governance token known as INV. Within this ecosystem, INV rewards stakers with a share of the revenue generated by DOLA on Inverse’s Ethereum-based money market, Anchor.
The primary offerings from Inverse Finance include:
- FiRM: A marketplace for fixed-rate lending.
- DOLA: A stablecoin with its value pegged to the US Dollar.
- DBR: A novel DeFi tool that allows holders to manage DOLA loans on the FiRM platform.
INV is the governance token for Inverse Finance DAO within their on-chain governance system. As a DAO, their mission is to ensure the availability of synthetic assets like decentralized stablecoins and immutable tools that promote economic freedom.
INV token holders have voting power in the on-chain governance system called Governor Mills. It takes at least five days for a proposal to go through the process. Ideas and proposals are also discussed on Discord and the Forum.
The community at Inverse Finance has a social agreement to publish proposals on Governor Mills and the Forum, allowing for at least 24 hours of discussion and debate before submitting them on-chain.
The Inverse Finance DAO has control over various aspects of the Inverse Finance ecosystem and its products, including:
- The INV governance token.
- The Inverse DAO treasury, consists of INV tokens, Frontier profits, and Protocol-owned Liquidity.
- Inverse DAO parameters, such as proposal thresholds and guardians.
- Frontier Banking parameters, covering fees, collateral ratios, and liquidation parameters.
- Frontier Stabilizer parameters, encompassing fees and debt ceilings.
- Significant hiring and firing decisions.
- The establishment of Working Groups with limited discretionary budgets.
Utility of INV:
- INV tokens provide voting power within the Inverse DAO, enabling INV token holders to directly influence critical aspects of the Inverse treasury, products, and operations.
- INV can be staked in FiRM’s INV market to earn INV and DBR rewards. As INV is staked, non-transferable xINV tokens are received in return, preserving voting rights and automatically accumulating INV staking rewards.
Inverse Finance ensures that stakers are the primary beneficiaries of INV supply expansions by rewarding them with INV rewards APY aligned with INV supply changes. The rewards APY can vary as more or fewer INV tokens are introduced.
INV staking rewards are computed each time an Ethereum block is mined, roughly 6400 times daily, and they are distributed when someone stakes or unstakes INV in FiRM. This means that the published APY on the FiRM user interface may fluctuate based on the rate of Ethereum block mining.
Overall, INV appears to be a moderate to poor case of investment (based on its performance).
Where Can I buy INV Coins?
- Coinbase Exchange
Also Read: Bitcoin BSC Price Prediction
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.
Follow us on Twitter