Liquity Price Prediction 2023-2030: Will LQTY Reach $100?
Latest LQTY Price
Liquity Past Performance
- Last 5 days: -8.8%
- Last 1 month: -11.3%
- Last 6 months: +192.0%
- Last 1 year: +16.5%
Liquity Price Prediction Today
|1. Market's Wisdom||Neutral|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Partially Bullish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Neutral|
Liquity Price Prediction: Is LQTY a Good Investment?
Liquity is a decentralized borrowing protocol that enables users to take 0% interest loans by using Ether as collateral. The loans are issued in a stablecoin called LUSD, which is pegged to the US dollar, and require a minimum collateral ratio of 110%.
To ensure the safety of the loans, they are secured by a Stability Pool containing LUSD and by other borrowers acting as guarantors of last resort.
Note that the Liquity platform is non-custodial, immutable, and has no governance system.
- The platform has a 0% interest rate
- Liquity has a collateral ratio of 110%
- It is a platform which is Governance-free with fully automated operations.
- It allows direct redeemability of LUSD at any time for the underlying collateral at face value.
- Liquity is censorship-resistant with no control by any entity or individual.
- It charges a one-time borrowing fee as low as 0.5%.
- With Liquity, users can borrow LUSD interest-free against their ETH collateral, with no recurring costs
- The platform offers an ETH-backed loan without variable interest rates that accrue over the loan’s duration.
- Liquity captures revenue from borrowing and redemption fees.
- The revenue generated is paid out pro rata to LQTY token stakers
- Liquity allows staked LQTY to be freely staked and unstaked with no minimum lockup period.
- LQTY’s staking mechanism is straightforward compared to other DeFi protocols.
- Users can add LUSD to the Stability Pool to protect against ETH price drops. Also, Stability Providers can withdraw ETH and LQTY rewards anytime.
LQTY is the native token of the Liquity protocol and has the following use cases:
- LQTY tokens can be used to participate in the Stability Pool and earn rewards for helping to maintain the system’s stability.
- LQTY tokens can be used to provide liquidity on decentralized exchanges or lending platforms.
- Borrowing and redemption fees paid on the Liquity protocol are distributed to LQTY token holders.
Thus, considering the use cases and key features of the platform, LQTY appears to be a moderate case for investment.
Liquity Price Prediction: Will LQTY Reach $100?
To reach $100, the LQYT token needs to grow by nearly 42.37 times of its current market price.
Note that the LQTY token reached its all-time high price of $48 in April 2021 where it grew by nearly 2.08 times in less than one month (i.e., from the lowest price of $23).
Therefore, considering its 2.08 times growth in one month, we can say that the Liquity token needs roughly 20.37 months (less than 2 years) to reach a price level of $100. However, it is not feasible considering the market conditions of the economic factors. Thus, it can take more time to reach $100.
Liquity Price Prediction 2023, 2035 and 2030
- Liquity Price Prediction 2023 is $4.28
- Liquity Price Prediction 2025 is $7.96
- Liquity Price Prediction 2030 is $37.87
Also Read: Space ID Price Prediction
Where Can I Buy LQTY tokens?
Liquity tokens can be bought from various centralized and decentralized crypto exchanges such as Binance, Coinbase Exchanges, KuCoin, Gate.io, Huobi, Crypto.com Exchange, Poloniex, Balancer and Uniswap.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions