Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction, Betting Tips and Analysis: Liverpool: 2 , West Ham: 0
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction
When is Liverpool most likely to score a goal? Liverpool is likely to take an early lead by scoring in the first 15 minutes. They are expected to extend the lead in the second half.
When is West Ham most likely to score a goal? It won’t be easy for West Ham to score against the Reds in the upcoming game. They might get some chances in the late second half.
Who is most likely to score for Liverpool? Mo Salah and Roberto Firmino are likely to score for Liverpool in this fixture.
Who is most likely to score for West Ham? Michail Antonio has a higher chance of scoring than the other players of West Ham.
Who is likely to win the match? Liverpool 2, West Ham 0
All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Liverpool has scored in every home game this year. In games played at home, the goal total is 15-5. The Reds have scored 6 goals with an overall goal tally of 6-7 in the away games. This season, they have failed to record a victory away from home.
- The majority of Liverpool’s goals have come in the second half of its home games, notably after the 60th minute.
- This season, West Ham was able to net 6 goals at home. The Hammers’ home goal total up to this point has been 6-6. Given that West Ham has only scored two goals in away games thus far, their record on the road does not look promising. In road games, there have been a total of 2-4 goals.
- The two goals scored by West Ham in away matches came in the second half, in the time frame of 60-75 minutes.
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Forwards Statistics
For Liverpool thus far, Roberto Firmino has scored the most goals. Mo Salah and Luis Diaz are also noteworthy.
So far, Firmino has been in fantastic shape. He has five goals thus far in the current season. Firmino also made two significant chances and assisted on three goals.
Luis Diaz has three goals since the season began and a 61% dribbling success percentage.
This season, Salah hasn’t been at his best. He still managed to score two goals despite this. Salah completes 3.6 crucial passes on average per game.
With Antonio, Scamacca, and Bowen each scoring two goals this season, West Ham has only scored eight goals overall.
Scamacca, a crucial forward for West Ham, shoots accurately 50% of the time.
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Liverpool has conceded goals at an average of 1.50 per game in the current season. The Reds ended 2 matches with clean sheets.
- Virgil van Dijk has been a consistent defender for the Reds. He has played with an average of 3.4 clearances per game in the Premier League. Dijk won 78% of the aerial duels. Goalkeeper Alisson’s performance looks slightly disappointing. He has played with an average of 2.5 saves per game this season at a success rate of 63%.
- West Ham conceded 1.11 goals per match in the current season of the Premier League. The Hammers had 2 clean sheets so far.
- Aaron Cresswell is one the most dependable defenders for West Ham. This season, he has played with an average of 2.9 clearances per match, winning 73% of the aerial duels. Goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski has maintained an average of 2 saves per game with a success rate of 69%.
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 145 | Liverpool: 79 | Draw: 37 | West Ham: 29
Recent 5 Meetings: Liverpool: 4 | Draw: 0 | West Ham: 1
Last Meeting: Liverpool defeated West Ham with a score of 1-0 in a Premier League fixture on 5 March 2022.
Liverpool vs West Ham Odds
- Highest Probability To Score: Mo Salah
- Under 3.5 Goals: Yes
- To Win Either Half: Liverpool
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction: Injuries
- Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain (Central Midfield): Hamstring Injury
- Arthur Melo (Central Midfield): Surgery
- Naby Keita (Central Midfield): Hamstring Injury
- Luis Diaz (Left Winger): Knee Injury
- Curtis Jones (Central Midfield): Stress Response of the Bone
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (Right-Back): Ankle Problems
- Joel Matip (Center-Back): Calf Injury
- Nayef Aguerd (Center-Back): Ankle Injury
Liverpool (4-2-3-1): Alisson; Tsimikas, van Dijk, Konate, Gomez; Alcantara, Henderson; Firmino, Jota, Salah; Nunez
West Ham (4-2-3-1): Fabianski; Kehrer, Dawson, Zouma, Cresswell; Soucek, Rice; Bowen, Paqueta, Fornals; Antonio