Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions

Utah Jazz are predicted to win against Clippers as per latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions.

The NBA has a number of games scheduled over this week, but all eyes are on the exciting clash between Clippers and Jazz. The game is scheduled to be held in the Staples Center on 17th February at 10:00 PM.

The Clippers are looking to make it to the top position whereas Utah Jazz are having a dream run so far with quality performances following them. Even though it looks like Clippers have had a good season so far, the Jazz have played out of their skins to consolidate their position at the top of the Western conference. The hosts are still the slight favorites here.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions

The Western Conference table leaders Utah Jazz will take on Los Angeles Clippers, who are at third position in points table, on Wednesday night. Utah Jazz have won last 8 of their NBA games while Clippers are on 4 games winning streak. The odds and predictions for this game suggests a win for Utah Jazz

Latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 17th February, 2021.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Los Angeles Clippers are looking like one of the teams to beat after consistently putting some strong performances in the Western conference.

They have so far accumulated 21 victories as opposed to just 8 losses so far. They were off to a good start with wins against Lakers and Nuggets. Barring defeats against Mavericks, Jazz and Warriors, their January campaign was largely successful that put them in the driver seat.

They have gone on to carry that form in February with a 4-match winning streak stretching back to 11th February with wins against good sides like Bulls, Cavaliers and Heat.

The Utah Jazz’s campaign has suddenly come to life after starting on a slightly disappointing note. The side did get some important wins in the bag initially, but were deterred when they lost in unexpected fashion.

But it was just a matter of time for them as they went on a 11-game winning streak that put them in a commanding position. This also paved way for them to challenge for the top spot in the Western conference.

Their cause was further strengthened thanks to their glorious unbeaten run this month where they achieved 8 victories on a trot and are looking to stretch it one more when they play Clippers on Wednesday night.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:

Regular season (188 games): Clippers – 80 wins, Jazz – 108 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs (15 games): Clippers – 5 wins, Jazz – 10 wins.

Previous meeting: Jazz won 106-100 on 1st January 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Clippers are coming into this game with a home advantage but the Utah Jazz have done a neat job so far in this edition. The Jazz have won last 8 of their games.

On Wednesday when they meet Clippers they will be looking forward to extend their winning streak. Clippers the other hand have won last three of their games and going this game they will certainly have home advantage.

The FiveThirtyEight platform has gone on to suggest a 58% chance to the Clippers whereas Jazz have 42% chance to pull off a win.

According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the outright predictions suggest that the Utah Jazz are the 5th favorites to win the championship whereas the Clippers have kept their 3rd favorite tag intact with quality performances.

Read: Philadelphia 76ers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.