Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Lakers vs Heat 20 February

For Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat game of 20th February, Lakers starts as 71% favorites to win this game as per FiveThirtyEight while Miami Heat have just 29% chances of winning. The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game game.

The Miami Heat is set to face a massive challenge in Los Angeles Lakers in an interesting regular season clash. The Miami Heat is nowhere looking like a strong side, after being subjected to constant defeats.

On the other hand, Los Angeles Lakers who are the defending champions are looking to get back to best after getting thrashed by Nets. The hosts have a heavy advantage going into this clash, with the visitors in no position to hand over defeats to the opposition.

The game is scheduled to be held on 20th Feb in the Staples Center at 8:30 PM.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions

Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat 20 February NBA Odds and Prediction Summary

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

To bet on Sports Betting Dim follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Los Angeles Lakers are well and truly en-route yet another glorious run in this year’s NBA championship. They have kept the momentum going with some important wins in their kitty early on.

They started with a loss against Clippers but made sure they recovered well with back-to-back wins. But the most important phase for the side was in January when they registered 11 victories in January, putting them back on track. In their last appearance, they got a beating at the hands of Brooklyn Nets with a huge margin.

They are occupying the 2nd place in the points table with 22 victories and 8 losses. 

The Miami Heat are nowhere near in terms of their last year’s performance after inconsistencies hampering their progress. This was quite evident in the initial few games where they succumbed under pressure against Celtics, Magic and Mavericks.

Their January campaign followed similar suit with defeats holding back the inroads that they had made thus far. Looking at their last five outings, they have managed just 2 triumphs as opposed to some underwhelming performances against Warriors, Clippers and Jazz.

They are currently tattering in 11th place with little hope of recovery.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:

Regular season (64 games): Heat – 27 wins, Lakers – 37 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs (6 games): Heat – 2 wins, Lakers – 4 wins.

Previous meeting: Lakers won 106-93 on 11th October 2020 in the NBA final fixture.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch out


LeBron James was the only one who contributed big time for the side as they faltered against Nets. He once again top scored with 32 points with the next best score of 16.

Anthony Davis was yet again out of contention against Nets. Kyle Kuzma who is another important forward has averaged 10.8 points and 4.2 dribbles per game. The Michigan based player scored 16 points in 34 minutes.

Montrezl Harrell should be started if the team has to gain initial advantage as the Center player has an efficiency rating of 21.40. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is expected to fare better than 8.5 points per game this season.


Goran Dragic is still suffering from an injury that might force him out of the fixture. Duncan Robinson is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 41.5% and a 3-pointer conversion of 38.9 so far. He fetched 20 points and assisted on 3 occasions against Kings.

Jimmy Butler has a lot riding on his shoulder with the small forward averaging 19.4 points and 7.7 assists in 16 outings.

Bam Adebayo who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 57.3 and a free throw percentage of 84.1. He has averaged 9.2 rebounds per game in 26 games he was part of.

Tyler Herro was the top scorer as he notched up 27 points and 3 assists against Kings.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Prediction Winner

The betting platforms like FiveThirtyEight have gone on to give a 71% chance to the Lakers whereas the Miami Heat are in here with a paltry 29% chance on Friday night.

According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the reigning champions Los Angeles Lakers are the hot favorites favorites in this season while the last season finalists Miami Heat needs to get their issues sorted if they have to make it to the post season games, as they are put in 9th place, under outright predictions.

Read: Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz 19 February: Clippers vs Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.