Orbs Price Prediction 2023-2030: Will ORBS Reach $10?
Read about Orbs Price Predictions and analysis of the capabilities of the blockchain
Latest Orbs Price
Orbs Price Performance So Far
|Last 7 Days||-3.6%|
|Last 1 Month||+2.6%|
|Last 12 Months||+71.3%|
|Since Launch (2019)||-0.9%|
Latest Orbs Crypto News
The Orbs Network announced that OIP-8, a proposal concerning their staking rewards, has been approved with 151 million $ORBS votes in favor. As a result, the tripled staking rewards will continue through December for new stakes.
Orbs Price Prediction 2023-2030, Aggregated
- Orbs Price Prediction 2023 is $0.0515
- Orbs Price Prediction 2024 is $0.0887
- Orbs Price Prediction 2025 is $0.123
- Orbs Price Prediction 2026 is $0.166
- Orbs Price Prediction 2027 is $0.198
- Orbs Price Prediction 2028 is $0.256
- Orbs Price Prediction 2029 is $0.364
- Orbs Price Prediction 2030 is $0.511
Will ORBS Reach $10?
For ORBS to reach $10, it would need to increase by a factor of 175. At $10, its Market Cap will be $31.64 Billion. If Orbs were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 24 years to reach $10. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Moderate
- Growth required to reach $10- Feasible (Example: Bitcoin was priced at $0.1 in October 2010. 12 years later, It is 22000 times higher)
- Market Cap at $10- Not Feasible
- Time required to reach $10 if XDC were to rise at 25% per annum- Partially Feasible
Considering the criteria Quality of Investment, growth required and time required, Orbs has a low chance of reaching $10.
Orbs Price Prediction Today, Bullish vs Bearish
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
Orbs Price Prediction: Is Orbs a Good Investment?
Orbs is a public blockchain system that brings together scalability, low costs, performance, security, and user-friendliness. It’s designed for widespread applications and supports a complete range of blockchain services. Orbs is a decentralized and transparent network tailored for businesses and large-scale consumer applications.
Established in 2017, Orbs was developed by experienced professionals who used blockchain virtualization and randomized proof-of-stake (RPoS) to ensure blockchain scalability.
- Orbs is a public blockchain platform that complements Ethereum’s standards.
- It allows DApps to leverage Orbs and Ethereum for security, liquidity, low fees, scalability, and payment infrastructure.
- The network is secured using a proof-of-stake (PoS) system.
- Randomized proof-of-stake (RPoS) is a fast and secure consensus mechanism.
- RPoS selects validators randomly in small committees to ensure security and decentralization.
- Guardians and delegators use their stake to select validators, enhancing network integrity and security.
Example Case Study: In September 2023, Orbs Network launched Liquidity Hub, an optimization layer for decentralized exchanges (DEXs) to aggregate liquidity. The system improves trade execution prices by tapping into external liquidity sources like solver auctions and decentralized limit orders. If Liquidity Hub can’t offer a better price, the trade reverts to the original automated market maker (AMM) contract. Features include MEV protection, no LP cannibalization, and support for centralized finance market makers. For DEX users, benefits include guaranteed AMM prices or better, an unchanged user interface, and gasless swaps. Liquidity Hub operates securely on Orbs’ Layer 3.
Orbs raised up to $10 million from DWF Labs through token purchases in March. The first part of the investment has been settled, with the rest to be made over time. Orbs aims to use the funds to expand its infrastructure on Ethereum Virtual Machine chains and TON.
In September last year, Orbs extended its capabilities to TON, marking its first non-EVM Layer 1 build. Orbs plans to be a key participant in the TON ecosystem, implementing new Layer 3 use cases and seizing emerging opportunities.
The Orbs protocol relies on the ORBS token. It is the sole payment method on the Orbs platform.
ORBS tokens are the native cryptocurrency of the Orbs blockchain platform. They serve various use cases within the Orbs ecosystem, including:
- ORBS tokens are used to pay transaction fees on the Orbs network, including sending and receiving tokens, executing smart contracts, and interacting with decentralized applications (DApps) on the platform. These fees help maintain the network and incentivize validators.
- ORBS tokens are used to select network validators. Token holders can stake ORBS tokens to become validators or delegate them to existing validators.
Based on its past performance, Orbs appears to be a moderate case for investment.
Where Can I Buy ORBS Tokens?
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.
Follow us on Twitter