Philadelphia 76ers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions

Philadelphia 76ers starts as favorites for this game. The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions give them whopping 78% chances of win while for Rockets chances stands at 22%.

The Philadelphia 76ers are set to play their 29th match of the 2020 NBA season against Houston Rockets on 18th February at the Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia.

The Philadelphia based club who didn’t have the best of the 2019 seasons are off to a 18-10 start, looking to capitalize on the gained momentum.

On the other hand, the Houston Rockets are trembling after continuous defeats bogging them down completely so far. Even though the 76ers are heavily favored in the odds and predictions, the Rockets have a tendency to spring a surprise on their day.

Image result for philadelphia 76ers vs houston rockets

Philadelphia 76ers lead the Eastern Conference Points table 28 games while Houston Rockets with 16 defeats in 27 games are at 14 Position in Western Conference points table. Both the teams are coming off a defeat in last game, the Rockets are at 6 game losing streak with 76ers at 3 games losing streak.

The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch out


Ben Simmons who is the point guard in the side has a high rating and average of 14.1 points in every outing so far. He was involved in 12 assists in addition to 42 points against Utah Jazz.

Furkan Korkmaz is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 39.5% and a 3-pointer conversion of 33.3% so far. He was on the pitch for 21 minutes in his last outing where he didn’t make any impact.

Tobias Harris who usually plays as the power forward has averaged 20 points per game along with 7.3 successful rebounds. Joel Embiid who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 54.3 and a free throw percentage of 85.1. He was forced to sit out against Jazz.


The Houston Rockets has the service of John Wall who has done a great job as the point guard. He has averaged 19.5 points and was right on the money with 29 points against Wizards. Jaesean Tate has also done a good job in terms of assists and dribbles but needs to increase his points in the coming games.

Daniel House Jr. who is yet another forward has a free throw percentage of 76 in addition to 3.2 dribbles per game.

David Nwaba did a decent job with 19 points and 11 rebounds against Washington. DeMarcus Cousins who is a regular center has a player efficiency rating of 14.84.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Philadelphia 76ers are looking in imperious form and are sure shot projected to be one of the favorites to win the title.

They were off to a fiery start with back-to-back triumphs in the initial games. In the process, they managed to defeat quality sides like Raptors, Knicks, Magic and Wizards. This also meant that they emerged as the strongest force in the Eastern conference, with an impeccable record so far.

Despite topping the table, they are surprisingly involved in a 3-match losing streak which they would like to put behind when they face Rockets.

The Houston Rockets has had a contrasting performance this season after the side struggled to register their first victory in the first three games.

They had to wait until the 3rd week of January to find some sort of redemption and form as they went on a 6-match winning streak that put them in a far better position.

But it once again started downhill as they are currently in the midst of a 6-match losing streak dating back to 7th February, that has in turn crushed their dreams of a play off spot. They are now struggling in 14th place with 11 wins and 16 losses.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:

Regular season (145 games): Rockets – 74 wins, 76ers – 71 wins.

Playoffs (6 games): Rockets – 2 wins, 76ers – 4 wins. 

Previous meeting: 76ers won 134-96 on 14th August 2020 in a regular season fixture.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Philadelphia 76ers are looking like doing a fine job until now with the Houston Rockets facing a lot of flak after failing to put up strong performances. This is quite reflective in the outright predictions provided by platforms like Oddschecker and SMarkets who have not given much of a chance to the Rockets while the 76ers are the 6th favorites to win the title.

According to FiveThirtyEight, the 76ers have a huge chance of 78% to secure a win with the visiting team requiring something extraordinary to stand a chance.

Read: Portland Trail Blazers vs OKC Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.