Powerledger Price Prediction 2023-2030: Will Power Ledger hit 100?
Latest Powerledger Price
Powerledger Latest News
- Power Ledger (POWR) price has surged by 25% over the last week, reaching a 2023 high of $0.23. The rally is being driven by increased trading activity among whale investors and retail investors. However, some analysts believe that the rally could be a bull trap, and that POWR could revert to $0.10 if there is no major ecosystem event to validate the renewed investor interest.
- BSES Rajdhani Power Limited (BRPL) and Power Ledger have launched a blockchain-based solar energy trading platform in Delhi. The platform will allow rooftop solar owners to sell their excess solar energy to other consumers in the BRPL grid. This is the first time that a blockchain-based solar energy trading platform has been launched in India. The platform is expected to help increase the adoption of solar energy in Delhi and make it more affordable for consumers.
Powerledger Price Prediction: Is Powerledger a Good Investment?
Powerledger is a technology company that is reshaping the energy industry through the power of blockchain. With a focus on decentralized energy markets and sustainable solutions, Powerledger offers a platform that allows users to contribute and consume clean energy resources efficiently. Through blockchain, Powerledger ensures the traceability of energy sources and facilitates secure trading while mitigating settlement risks. This technology revolutionizes the energy sector by allowing consumers to choose their energy sources and facilitating direct transactions between energy producers and consumers.
Powerledger is focussed on exploiting the growing trend of renewable energy sources like solar power adoption globally. By enabling businesses and individuals to share surplus energy generated by solar panels via the electricity grid, Powerledger incentivizes customers to stay connected to the grid. Their peer-to-peer energy trading platform empowers individuals and businesses to sell and purchase energy based on price and preferences, creating a dynamic and competitive marketplace.
Powerledger offers a range of marketplace trading products, including energy asset ownership and environmental commodities like carbon credits. The company’s partnerships span various sectors, showcasing their versatility and market appeal. Collaborations with companies like Tata Power-DDL in India and ekWateur in France demonstrate their ability to drive widespread adoption of their platform.
Summary of SEC Case against Coinbase executives where Powerledger was mentioned
- POWR token is issued by Power Ledger Pty. Ltd., an Australian company focused on decentralized energy grid operations.
- The company conducted two sales phases of the POWR token in 2017, raising a total of $34 million AUD.
- Investors in POWR are essentially investing in the growth and development of Power’s business.
- The company marketed POWR as an investment opportunity, with investors expected to profit from company growth and from trading the token.
- Power also emphasized the finite supply of POWR tokens, suggesting their value could increase as demand rises and supply diminishes due to smart contract usage.
- POWR tokens were listed on about 18 secondary trading platforms accessible to U.S. residents from October 2017.
- The token price grew from $0.08 at its initial sale to $0.88 after its listing on Coinbase in November 2021.
In Sum, the SEC alleged that POWR was a security. With the SEC losing its case against XRP, POWR is pumping.
While Powerledger is offering value to the renewable energy Industry, it isn’t substantially differentiated from other energy trading platforms. The SEC case further weakens the case for Powerledger. Overall, we would classify it as a moderate case for Investment.
Will Power Ledger hit 100?
To hit $100, Power Ledger must rise by 500 times. At $100, PowerLedger’s Market cap would be about $50 Billion. XRP’s Market Cap today is about $40 Billion. XRP took 4 years to move from a $100 M Market Cap to about $50 B Market between 2014 and 2018. Can Power Ledger do it?
In theory, it is quite feasible as Power Ledger operates in a niche domain that is expected to rise over the next 10-25 years. That said, there are numerous non-blockchain competitors who would continue to be strong going forward.
Therefore, as things stand today, we don’t see Power Ledger Hitting $100. Things could change as the company unleashes more use cases.
Powerledger Price Prediction: Social Media Buzz
Powerledger Price Prediction Today
- Powerledger Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.152 and $0.159
- Powerledger Price Prediction this week is between $0.143 and $0.165
|1. Market's Wisdom||Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Bullish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Higher|
Powerledger Price Prediction 2023-2030, Aggregated
- Powerledger Price Prediction 2023 is $0.220
- Powerledger Price Prediction 2024 is $0.324
- Powerledger Price Prediction 2025 is $0.474
- Powerledger Price Prediction 2026 is $0.652
- Powerledger Price Prediction 2027 is $0.788
- Powerledger Price Prediction 2028 is $1.10
- Powerledger Price Prediction 2029 is $1.60
- Powerledger Price Prediction 2030 is $2.20
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.