PulseX Price Prediction 2023-2030: Can PulseX reach $1?
Latest PulseX Price
Performance Summary, June 1st
- Last 7 Days: –26.9%
- Since Launch: +9.5%
- The total 24H volume is $0.17 B. (Higher)
- The top token, Wrapped Pulse (WPLS), is priced at $ 0.54 (Rising). It has a 24H volume of $0.68B
Liquidity pool farming options, June 1st
- PLSX-WPLS LP: APR 62.34%, Liquidity $140,261,834
- DAI from Ethereum-WPLS LP: APR 730.37%, Liquidity $21,305,612
- USDC from Ethereum-WPLS LP: APR 729.05%, Liquidity $20,440,516
- WETH from Ethereum-WPLS LP: APR 604.84%, Liquidity $22,834,536
- USDT from Ethereum-WPLS LP: APR 731.35%, Liquidity $19,225,997
- HEX-WPLS LP: APR 292.33%, Liquidity $47,868,221
- INC-WPLS LP: APR 473.29%, Liquidity $28,856,890
- INC-PLSX LP: APR 394.36%, Liquidity $33,164,443
- WBTC from Ethereum-WPLS LP: APR 691.08%, Liquidity $18,250,574
PulseX Latest News
- PulseX is now listed on OKX.
PulseX Price Prediction: Technical Analysis, June 1st
The PulseX technical analysis suggests a mixed sentiment
- Neutral Stance in Oscillators
- Relative Strength Index (RSI): The RSI value of 48.495 suggests a neutral stance.
- Stochastic RSI Fast: No specific value or action is mentioned.
- Williams Percent Range: With a value of -69.2698973500, it suggests a neutral position.
- MACD Level: The MACD value of -0.0000270800 also suggests a buy position.
- Moving averages indicating a sell position
- Exponential Moving Averages (EMAs): Various EMAs with different periods are provided, indicating sell positions for most of them.
- Simple Moving Averages (SMAs): Similar to EMAs, SMAs also suggest sell positions for the mentioned periods.
- The momentum indicator suggests a buy signal.
PulseX Price Prediction Today
|1. Market's Wisdom||Neutral|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
PulseX Buy or Sell
Crowd Outlook changed from buy to hold in the last 24 hours.
PulseX Price Prediction: Is PulseX a Good Investment?
PulseX enables the exchange of tokens (“PRC20s”) on PulseChain. It functions similarly to Uniswap on Ethereum. It allows users to swap PulseChain’s native token PLS for PulseX’s token PLSX. Additionally, bridges enable the trading of currencies from other chains on PulseX. PulseX offers high yields on PLS or PRC20s provided as liquidity, offering less risk than trading and allowing for a predictable income. PulseChain is a layer-1 blockchain solution founded by Richard Heart
PulseX claims to be the world’s largest yield farm. Each time people swap from one coin to another, liquidity providers earn fees as a reward. Users can bridge in their ERC20s and pair them with free PRC20s to provide liquidity and earn fees, thus backing the value of the PRC20s they received for free. An added benefit of PulseX is its secondary incentive token, designed to further incentivize liquidity providers beyond the fees they’re already making. When liquidity providers join, they receive LP tokens, which they can deposit into a yield farm. A DAO determines which trading pairs receive this incentive and at what rates, with only addresses holding PLSX balances being eligible to vote in the DAO.
- Transparency: With PulseX, users can transparently see what addresses trade assets and track sold, bought, and the remaining money
- Speed: The platform operates on PulseChain, which boasts transaction confirmations in about 3 seconds and costs less than $0.01, making it faster and cheaper than Bitcoin.
- Unlike most tokens, which inflate at high rates, the supply only becomes rare as 21% of all fees could be used to buy up the price and burn the freshly bought PLSX.
- Trading Fees: PulseX offers trading fees lower than most of its competitors, with a 0.29% fee paid on every swap. Additionally, 76% of all trading fees could be distributed to Liquidity Providers, while 21% could be used to buy and burn PLSX, reducing its supply over time.
PLSX is the native token of PulseX, a decentralized exchange (DEX) based on Uniswap. It has several use cases within the PulseX network, including staking for rewards, governance participation, providing liquidity to DEX pools, trading tokens, and making payments. PLSX is deflationary, with its supply decreasing over time through burning, which can increase the value of the remaining tokens.
PulseX Price Prediction: Can PulseX reach $1?
To reach $1, PulseX will need to rise 14k times higher. If PLSX were to rise 25% every year, it would take it 43 years to reach $1. This is not a feasible situation at all.
PulseX Price Prediction: Can PulseX Reach 1 Cent?
To reach 1 cent, PulseX will need to rise 137 times higher. If PLSX were to rise 25% every year, it would take it 23 years to reach 1 Cent. This is not a feasible situation as well.
The only way PulseX can reach 1 cent is if 75% of the tokens were burnt.
PulseX Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030 (Aggregated)
- PulseX Price Prediction 2023 is $0.00013354
- PulseX Price Prediction 2025 is $0.00025204
- PulseX Price Prediction 2030 is $0.001383
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.