PulseX Price Prediction 2023-2030: Can PulseX reach $1?
Latest PulseX Price
PulseX Price Performance so far
|Last 7 Days||+27.5%|
|Last 1 Month||+72.0%|
|Since Launch (2023)||-55.8%|
Liquidity had been trending lower for the last few weeks until it started to rise again on October 14th.
PulseX, Buy or Sell
Net Buy Ratings= Buy%-Sell%
- June 25th: +62.6%
- July 5th: +53.5%
- October 18th: +57.8%
- November 6th: +55.7%
PulseX Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030 (Aggregated)
- PulseX Price Prediction 2023 is $0.0000274
- PulseX Price Prediction 2025 is $0.000166
- PulseX Price Prediction 2030 is $0.00133
PulseX Price Prediction: Can PulseX reach $1?
Pulsex has no chance of reaching $1 as the Market Cap at that level would be $140 Trillion which is much higher than the Global GDP of about $80 Trillion
In order for PulseX to reach $1, it would need to increase by a factor of 81,833. At $1, PulseX’s Market Cap will be $140.8 trillion. If PulseX were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 50 years to reach $1. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Poor
- Growth required to reach $1- Not Feasible
- Market Cap at $1- Not Feasible
- Time required to reach $1 if PulseX were to rise at 25% per annum- Not Feasible
Considering the criteria Quality of Investment, growth required, and time required, PulseX has no chance to reach $1.
PulseX Price Prediction: Can PulseX Reach 1 Cent?
In order for PulseX to reach 1 Cent, it would need to increase by a factor of 818. At 1 Cent, PulseX’s Market Cap will be $1.4 Trillion. If PulseX were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 30 years to reach 1 Cent. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Poor
- Growth required to reach 1 Cent- Feasible
- Market Cap at 1 Cent- Partially Feasible
- Time required to reach 1 Cent if PulseX were to rise at 25% per annum- Not Feasible
Considering the criteria Quality of Investment, growth required, and time required, PulseX has less chance to reach 1 Cent.
PulseX Price Prediction Today- Bearish or Bullish?
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Steady|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Steady|
PulseX Price Prediction: Is PulseX a Good Investment?
PulseX enables the exchange of tokens (“PRC20s”) on PulseChain. It functions similarly to Uniswap on Ethereum. It allows users to swap PulseChain’s native token PLS for PulseX’s token PLSX. Additionally, bridges enable the trading of currencies from other chains on PulseX. PulseX offers high yields on PLS or PRC20s provided as liquidity, offering less risk than trading and allowing for a predictable income. PulseChain is a layer-1 blockchain solution founded by Richard Heart
PulseX claims to be the world’s largest yield farm. Each time people swap from one coin to another, liquidity providers earn fees as a reward. Users can bridge in their ERC20s and pair them with free PRC20s to provide liquidity and earn fees, thus backing the value of the PRC20s they received for free. An added benefit of PulseX is its secondary incentive token, designed to further incentivize liquidity providers beyond the fees they’re already making. When liquidity providers join, they receive LP tokens, which they can deposit into a yield farm. A DAO determines which trading pairs receive this incentive and at what rates, with only addresses holding PLSX balances being eligible to vote in the DAO.
- Transparency: With PulseX, users can transparently see what addresses trade assets and track sold, bought, and the remaining money
- Speed: The platform operates on PulseChain, which boasts transaction confirmations in about 3 seconds and costs less than $0.01, making it faster and cheaper than Bitcoin.
- Unlike most tokens, which inflate at high rates, the supply only becomes rare as 21% of all fees could be used to buy up the price and burn the freshly bought PLSX.
- Trading Fees: PulseX offers trading fees lower than most of its competitors, with a 0.29% fee paid on every swap. Additionally, 76% of all trading fees could be distributed to Liquidity Providers, while 21% could be used to buy and burn PLSX, reducing its supply over time.
PLSX is the native token of PulseX. It has several use cases within the PulseX network, including staking for rewards, governance participation, providing liquidity to DEX pools, trading tokens, and making payments. PLSX is deflationary, with its supply decreasing over time through burning, which can increase the value of the remaining tokens.
Pulsex Circulating Supply: Not available, Pulsex Total Supply: 143,094,505,254,529.56 PLSX
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.