Qtum Price Prediction 2023-2030: Can Qtum reach $1,000?
Qtum Price Prediction: Let us try to predict the market price of the QTUM token for the years 2023 to 2030.
Latest Qtum Price
Latest Qtum Price
- Last 5 days: +23.8%
- Last 1 month: +4.3%
- Last 6 months: +17.1%
- Last 12 months: -51.1%
Qtum Price Prediction: Is Qtum a Good Investment?
Qtum is a blockchain platform that combines Bitcoin’s UTXO model with Ethereum’s smart contracts. The UTXO model provides a high level of transactional security. Qtum also uses a proof-of-stake consensus model, which is less energy-intensive than Bitcoin’s proof-of-work model. Qtum’s Account Abstraction Layer (AAL) enables the use of smart contracts in conjunction with the UTXO model, allowing for interaction between the two.
- Qtum blockchain aims to build a UTXO-based system using a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism.
- Qtum platform is compatible with Ethereum and Bitcoin ecosystems.
- Qtum blockchain makes it easier to execute smart contracts because of its interoperability with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Qtum offers improved scalability infrastructure with its hybrid consensus model.
- Any Ethereum smart contract can run on the Qtum platform because of its compatibility with EVM.
QTUM token is its native token. The following are the primary use cases of QTUM tokens:
- QTUM token holders can participate in the governance of the platform via voting mechanisms.
- Users can pay fees to execute contracts on the Qtum blockchain using QTUM tokens.
- QTUM tokens can be staked to earn passive rewards.
With its key features and use cases, Qtum seems to be a promising blockchain. Overall, QTum is a Moderate case for Investment
Qtum Price Prediction: Can Qtum reach $1,000?
To reach a value of $1,000, Qtum will have to rise 292 times. At $1000, Qtum’s Market Cap will be $105 Billion. If Qtum were to rise 25% every year, it would take 26 years to reach $1000. Given that Qtum is a moderate case for Investment. Here is the feasibility
- Growth needed to rise to $1000: Not Feasible
- Market Cap at $1000: Feasible
- Time required to reach $1000 at 25% growth per annum: Not Feasible
Overall, Qtum is unlikely to reach $1000. What happens if 90% of coins are burnt.
At 90% burn, To reach a value of $1000, Qtum will have to rise 29x times. At $1000, Qtum’s Market Cap will be $11 Billion. If Qtum were to rise 25% every year, it would take 16 years to reach $100. Even after 90% Burn, it looks difficult for Qtum to reach $1000.
Qtum Price Prediction: Will Qtum Reach $100?
QTUM token needs to grow by 33.44 times of its current price to reach a price level of $100.
Also, Qtum reached its all-time high price of $94 in January 2018, growing by 10 times in just four months (i.e., from the lowest value of 9.4 in September 2017). Thus, it grew by around 2.5 times in one month.
Therefore, to reach $100, QTUM Token will require roughly 13.37 months (slightly more than 1 year).
It might take slightly more than the calculated time depending on the market conditions. However, it is feasible for the QTUM token to reach $100 in the coming future.
Qtum Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030 (Aggregated)
- Qtum Price Prediction 2023 is $4.7
- Qtum Price Prediction 2025 is $10.3
- Qtum Price Prediction 2027 is $22.6
- Qtum Price Prediction 2028 is $31.9
- Qtum Price Prediction 2030 is $70.0
Also Read: Gala Price Prediction
Qtum Price Prediction Today
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Positive|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Positive|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Steady|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Neutral|
Where to Buy QTUM Tokens?
QTUM tokens can be bought from various major centralized crypto exchanges such as Binance, KuCoin, Kraken, Bithumb, Bittrex, Huobi, Gate.io, ProBit Global, OKX, Bybit etc.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.