Quickswap Price Prediction 2023-30: Can Quick reach $100?
Get Quickswap price predictions for 2023, 2025, and 2030. Quick (New) needs to rise 1000x to reach $100, is it possible? read on
Latest QUICK Price (New)
Quickswap Price Prediction: Is Quick a Good Investment?
QuickSwap, a fork of Uniswap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) based on the Polygon Network and works on an Automated Market Maker (AMM) model like Uniswap. QuickSwap uses liquidity pools to allow users to exchange tokens, which are initiated by liquidity providers who earn transaction fees from those who swap tokens on the platform.
- QuickSwap is popular because of the speed and low fees offered by the Polygon Network, which enables users to bridge ERC-20 tokens from Ethereum to Polygon and trade any pair via QuickSwap
- The network’s compatibility with Ethereum Virtual Machine also enables developers to fork existing DApps like Uniswap onto the side chain.
- QuickSwap uses audited code from Uniswap, making it open-source and secure.
- QuickSwap does not charge fees to users; instead, liquidity providers receive a 0.3% fee shared proportionally based on the liquidity provided.
QuickSwap’s cryptocurrency is called QUICK and is the Governance Token. Quick can be used for
- Providing liquidity
- Yield farming
- Voting on governance decisions
- Staking in the Dragon’s Lair to earn more $QUICK
- Staking in Dragon’s Syrup Pools to earn other tokens
- Participating in IDOs
Quickswap Price Prediction: Old Quick vs New Quick
Latest Quick (New) Price
QuickSwap, a decentralized exchange (DEX) based on the Polygon network, completed a token split to create two distinct versions of its governance token, QUICK. This was done to increase the supply of the token by 1000x, to make it more appealing, and bring its supply more in line with that of other DEX tokens.
The previous version of the QUICK token, called Old QUICK, was launched in 2021 with a maximum supply of 1 million tokens. However, due to its low supply relative to other DEX tokens such as UNI and 1INCH, many users were hesitant to invest in it. To address this, QuickSwap’s community voted to split the token and create a new version, called New QUICK. For every 1 Old QUICK held, users could convert it to 1000 New QUICK. The New QUICK token has a maximum supply of 1 billion tokens, making it more appealing to users who prefer to hold more tokens.
It’s important to note that Old QUICK and New QUICK are technically different tokens, but they have the same value and use cases, with the major difference being the denomination of the tokens. Both can be used for providing liquidity, yield farming, governance, staking, participating in IDOs, and speculating. New QUICK, however, can be used to farm participating tokens in Dragon’s Syrup Pools and for staking in the Dragon’s Lair.
With DeFi TVL of $180 Million, Quickswap is ranked 47th
Considering all the data so far, it appears Quickswap is a moderate case for Investment
Quickswap Price Prediction: Can Quick reach $100?
Quick (New) must rise by 1000x to reach $100. At $100, Quick will have a Market Cap of $50 Billion. It will take Quick (New) 31 years to reach $100 if it were to rise by 25% every year.
Overall, it looks unlikely that Quick will reach $100. However, a burn program focussed on reducing circulation by 75-90% will help Quick reach the $100 Goal.
Quickswap Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
- Quickswap Price Prediction 2023 is $0.19
- Quickswap Price Prediction 2025 is $0.35
- Quickswap Price Prediction 2030 is $1.58
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.