Quickswap Price Prediction 2023-30: Can Quick reach $100?
Get Quickswap price predictions for 2023, 2025, and 2030. Quick (New) needs to rise 1000x to reach $100, is it possible? read on
Latest QUICK Price (New)
|Metric||Last 24 Hours||Trend|
|Net Social Media Sentiment||0.0%||Lower|
- Quickswap All-Time High: $0.225, May 05, 2022
- Quickswap All-time Low: $0.034, Jun 19, 2022
Quickswap Price Prediction: Is Quick a Good Investment?
QuickSwap, a fork of Uniswap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) based on the Polygon Network and works on an Automated Market Maker (AMM) model like Uniswap. QuickSwap uses liquidity pools to allow users to exchange tokens, which are initiated by liquidity providers who earn transaction fees from those who swap tokens on the platform.
- QuickSwap is popular because of the speed and low fees offered by the Polygon Network, which enables users to bridge ERC-20 tokens from Ethereum to Polygon and trade any pair via QuickSwap
- The network’s compatibility with Ethereum Virtual Machine also enables developers to fork existing DApps like Uniswap onto the side chain.
- QuickSwap uses audited code from Uniswap, making it open-source and secure.
- QuickSwap does not charge fees to users; instead, liquidity providers receive a 0.3% fee shared proportionally based on the liquidity provided.
QuickSwap has announced a strategic collaboration with Unipilot to bolster its offerings in the DeFi space. This partnership will see the integration of Unipilot’s protocol into QuickSwap, enabling active liquidity management specifically for Dogechain V3 farms. Unipilot’s unique protocol is designed to help users earn a sustainable yield across supported liquidity pools and farms, ensuring more efficient capital utilization.
QuickSwap’s cryptocurrency is called QUICK and is the Governance Token. Quick can be used for
- Providing liquidity
- Yield farming
- Voting on governance decisions
- Staking in the Dragon’s Lair to earn more $QUICK
- Staking in Dragon’s Syrup Pools to earn other tokens
- Participating in IDOs
With DeFi TVL of $113 Million, Quickswap is ranked 56th (Trending lower)
Quickswap DEX Performance Rank
- 24-hour Volume: 15th
- Number of Coins: 8th
- Number of Trading Pairs: 8th
- Visits: 8th
- Trade Volume of Most Traded Pair: 14th
- Market Share by Volume: 15th
The biggest challenge for Quickswap is that high-volume trading pairs are not traded on Quickswap. And given its low market cap of about $25 Million, the project does not have the resources to compete.
Performance so Far (Quick New)
- Year to Date (2023): -3.5%
- Last 12 Months: -34.2%
- Since Launch (2022): -75.7%
Considering all the data so far, it appears Quickswap is a poor case for Investment though it offers periodic trading opportunities.
Quickswap Price Predictions
Quickswap Price Prediction: Can Quick Reach $100?
Quick (New) must rise by 1000x to reach $100. At $100, Quick will have a Market Cap of $50 Billion. It will take Quick (New) 31 years to reach $100 if it were to rise by 25% every year.
Overall, it looks unlikely that Quick will reach $100. However, a burn program focussed on reducing circulation by 75-90% will help Quick reach the $100 Goal.
Quickswap Price Prediction Today
- Quickswap Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.0420 and $0.0449
- Quickswap Price Prediction this week is between $0.0396 and $0.0447
|1. Market's Wisdom||Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Bearish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
Quickswap Price Prediction 2023-2030, Aggregated
- Quickswap Price Prediction 2023 is $44.6
- Quickswap Price Prediction 2024 is $44.7
- Quickswap Price Prediction 2025 is $44.7
- Quickswap Price Prediction 2026 is $44.8
- Quickswap Price Prediction 2027 is $44.8
- Quickswap Price Prediction 2028 is $45.0
- Quickswap Price Prediction 2029 is $45.1
- Quickswap Price Prediction 2030 is $45.4
Quickswap Price Prediction: Where to buy Quickswap?
Quickswap can be purchased at Huobi, Bitsmax and Binance
Quickswap Price Prediction: Old Quick vs New Quick
QuickSwap, a decentralized exchange (DEX) based on the Polygon network, completed a token split to create two distinct versions of its governance token, QUICK. This was done to increase the supply of the token by 1000x, to make it more appealing, and to bring its supply more in line with that of other DEX tokens.
The previous version of the QUICK token, called Old QUICK, was launched in 2021 with a maximum supply of 1 million tokens. However, due to its low supply relative to other DEX tokens such as UNI and 1INCH, many users were hesitant to invest in it. To address this, QuickSwap’s community voted to split the token and create a new version, called New QUICK. For every 1 Old QUICK held, users could convert it to 1000 New QUICK. The New QUICK token has a maximum supply of 1 billion tokens, making it more appealing to users who prefer to hold more tokens.
It’s important to note that Old QUICK and New QUICK are technically different tokens, but they have the same value and use cases, with the major difference being the denomination of the tokens. Both can be used for providing liquidity, yield farming, governance, staking, participating in IDOs, and speculating. New QUICK, however, can be used to farm participating tokens in Dragon’s Syrup Pools and for staking in the Dragon’s Lair.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.