RSR Coin Price Prediction 2023-2030
Latest RSR Price
Exchange Domination – Binance: 39% [Low Risk]
RSR Coin Price Prediction: Is RSR Coin a Good Investment?
The Reserve Protocol is a stablecoin project designed to provide a stable cryptocurrency that can be held and spent like US dollars or other fiat currencies. The Protocol interacts with three kinds of tokens:
- The Reserve Token (RSV)
- The Reserve Rights token (RSR)
- Collateral tokens
The Reserve token is designed to have a target value of US $1.00, but it is also designed to go off the peg to the US dollar in the long term. The Protocol prevents speculative attacks and bank runs by widening the price band it defends for the Reserve token and temporarily making Reserve tokens redeemable for less than US $1.00 when the collateral tokens depreciate. Collateral tokens in the Reserve Protocol are other cryptocurrencies or blockchain assets held in a collateral pool to back the value of the Reserve token (RSV). The collateral pool is diversified across asset classes, issuers, and jurisdictions, and the protocol maintains a collateralization ratio greater than 1:1.
The Protocol is made up of several components, including:
- The Reserve Manager, which manages the supply of Reserve to keep its price stable at $1
- The Vault Manager manages the pool of other blockchain assets used to purchase Reserves when the demand for Reserve drops.
- The Market Feed is an oracle system designed to provide the protocol with up-to-date information on the market price, trading volume, and volatility of protocol currencies. The Market Feed is composed of the on-chain Record Book and a collection of off-chain trusted Reporters. Each Reporter periodically fetches market data, summarizes that data, and sends the resulting report to the on-chain Record Book.
The Reserve Protocol was capitalized by Reserve Rights tokens in exchange for additional collateral tokens when the Reserve Protocol targets a collateralization ratio greater than 1:1.
Reserve Rights or RSR token is a utility token based on the Ethereum blockchain.
- It is an ERC-20 token.
- RSR is the second token of Reserve Rights the first one being the Reserve Token which is a stable token.
- RSR coin serves two distinct purposes for the Reserve Project.
- Primarily, it ensures the price stability of the Reserve token (RSV)
- Secondly, it acts as a Governance token for the Reserve Rights Projects.
RSR Token Price Performance so far
- Year to Date (2023): -36.0%
- Last 12 Months: -77.9%
- Since Launch (2019): -48.9%
Overall, one could classify RSR as a Poor quality of Investment. It has a good use case within the protocol and not much outside.
Reserve Rights RSR Coin Price Prediction Today, Tomorrow, Week
- RSR Coin Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.00172 and $0.00180
- RSR Coin Price Prediction this week is between $0.00166 and $0.00192
|Overall Outlook||Partially Bullish|
|1. Market's Wisdom||Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
Reserve Rights RSR Coin Price Prediction 2023,2025 and 2030, Aggregated
- RSR Coin Price Prediction 2023 is $0.002
- RSR Coin Price Prediction 2025 is $0.005
- RSR Coin Price Prediction 2030 is $0.036