Will RSR reach $1?RSR Coin Price Prediction 2023-2030
Latest RSR Price
Last 12 Months Performance
- Last 5 Days: 4.0%
- Last 30 Days: +0.4%
- Last 6 Months: -36.8%
- Last 5 Days: -66.0%
Will RSR reach $1: Is RSR Coin a Good Investment?
The Reserve Protocol is a stablecoin project designed to provide a stable cryptocurrency that can be held and spent like US dollars or other fiat currencies. The Protocol interacts with three kinds of tokens:
- The Reserve token (RSV)
- The Reserve Rights token (RSR)
- Collateral tokens
The Reserve token is designed to have a target value of US $1.00, but it is also designed to go off the peg to the US dollar in the long term. The Protocol prevents speculative attacks and bank runs by widening the price band it defends for the Reserve token and temporarily making Reserve tokens redeemable for less than US $1.00 when the collateral tokens depreciate. Collateral tokens in the Reserve Protocol are other cryptocurrencies or blockchain assets held in a collateral pool to back the value of the Reserve token (RSV). The collateral pool is diversified across asset classes, issuers, and jurisdictions, and the protocol maintains a collateralization ratio greater than 1:1.
The Protocol is made up of several components, including:
- The Reserve Manager, which manages the supply of Reserve to keep its price stable at $1
- The Vault Manager, which manages the pool of other blockchain assets used to purchase Reserves when the demand for Reserve drops.
- The Market Feed, which is an oracle system designed to provide the protocol with up-to-date information on the market price, trading volume, and volatility of protocol currencies. The Market Feed is composed of the on-chain Record Book and a collection of off-chain trusted Reporters. Each Reporter periodically fetches market data, summarizes that data, and sends the resulting report to the on-chain Record Book.
The Reserve Protocol was capitalized by Reserve Rights tokens in exchange for additional collateral tokens when the Reserve Protocol targets a collateralization ratio greater than 1:1.
Reserve Rights or RSR token is a utility token based on the Ethereum blockchain.
- It is an ERC-20 token.
- RSR is the second token of Reserve Rights the first one being Reserve Token which is a stable token.
- RSR coin serves two distinct purposes for the Reserve Project.
- Primarily, it ensures the price stability of the Reserve token (RSV)
- Secondly, it acts as a Governance token for the Reserve Rights Projects.
Overall, one could classify RSR as a Moderate class of Investment. It has a good use case within the protocol and not much outside.
Will RSR reach $1?
To reach $1, Reserve Rihts Token will have to rise 248 times. At $1 RSR Coin would be worth $45 Billion. If RSR coin would rise 25% every year, it would reach $1 in 25 years. Given that the quality of investment is moderate, here is the feasibility
- Growth to reach $1 – Moderately Feasible
- Market Cap at $1- Moderately Feasible
- Years required to reach $1 at 25% – Not Feasible
Overall, RSR will not reach $1. What is 75% of the coins were burnt?
To reach $1, RSR will have to rise 63 times. At $1 RSR Coin would be worth $12 Billion. If RSR coin would rise 25% every year, it would reach $1 in 19 years. This improves the chance substantially. It appears that 75-90% could achieve this goal.
Reserve Rights RSR Coin Price Prediction 2023,2025 and 2030
- RSR Coin Price Prediction 2023 is $0.0074
- RSR Coin Price Prediction 2025 is $0.0105
- RSR Coin Price Prediction 2030 is $0.0657
Reserve Rights RSR Coin Price Prediction Today
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Positive|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Positive|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Partially Negative|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Neutral|