Sacramento Kings vs Miami Heat 18 February: Kings vs Heat NBA Odds and Predictions

Miami Heat start as favorites for tonight’s game against Sacramento Kings as per the latest Kings vs Heat NBA Odds and Predictions. Kings defeated the Heat the last time when they met.

Tonight, Miami Heat has a huge task in hand when they face a formidable challenge against Sacramento Kings in an away fixture. Heat is under the pump after the side is seen struggling to stay in the top 10 whereas Kings would be looking to get rid of the infamous three match losing streak that they have been part of currently.

With a 4-10 away record for Heat and the odds favoring the Kings, the former need something special at the Golden 1 center on Friday.

Image result for Sacramento Kings vs Miami Heat

Sacramento Kings vs Miami Heat 18 February NBA Odds and Predictions

Kings vs Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out


There were a lot of question marks over Deáaron Fox’s availability but it has been put to rest after the star guard notched up 19 points and 8 assists against Nets.

Harrison Barnes has a lot of work to do as the small forward averages 15.8 points and 6.2 rebounds in this edition. Buddy Hield has also been super fit with the star player playing all matches for the side so far. He made 21 points and 4 assists in 34 minutes in his last outing.

Tyrese Haliburton is yet another important guard who has a 3-pointer conversion of 44.3 and a field goal percentage of 47.6.

Hassan Whiteside was the pick of the lot after making 26 points and 16 rebounds against Nets.


The return of Jimmy Butler has done a world of good for the side as the small forward managed to provide 30 points and 10 assists against Clippers. He has 7.1 assists per game in 15 outings.

Bam Adebayo who is playing as the center has 7.5 dribbles per game in addition to an efficiency rating of 22.65.

Duncan Robinson is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 41.5% and a 3-pointer conversion of 39.3 so far.

Tyler Herro stepped up to the occasion as he gave 27 points and 5 rebounds in 41 minutes. Kendirck Nunn’s performance has been a little up and down with the shooting guard averaging 13.4 points.

Kings vs Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

The Sacramento Kings have once again found themselves in a hole after underwhelming performance bogging their progress in the tournament. The side would be longing to finish in the top 10 with a few wins under their belt in the rest of the games.

Despite getting a head start, they managed to bottle it up with consecutive defeats. In the last 5 games, they have secured just the one victory against Clippers as opposed to losses against 76ers, Magic, Grizzlies and Nets. They are sitting in the 11th position with 12 wins and 15 defeats so far.

On the other hand, the 2019 finalists Miami Heat are struggling to get back on the feet after inconsistencies and lack of self-belief hampering their progress.

Despite starting on a low note with a defeat to the Magic, they came back with a win against Pelicans. But it all came crumbling down when they lost against quality teams like Bucks, Mavericks and Celtics in the next few games.

Their February campaign has been sort of a mixed bag, with 4 triumphs and 4 defeats so far. Besides, they are on a three-match losing streak that has pushed them down to 11th place in the table. 

Kings vs Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:

Regular season (64 games): Heat – 42 wins, Kings – 22 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs: 0

Previous meeting: Heat won 105-104 on 30th January 2020 in a regular season fixture.

Kings vs Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Miami Heat is nowhere playing their best basketball while the Sacramento Kings have followed a similar suit with sub par performances tormenting them. Focusing on the predictions for this particular clash, FiveThirtyEight have claimed that the Kings have a 55% chance whereas the Heat are right behind with a 45% chance building up to the clash.

Looking at the outright predictions, the Oddschecker has gone on to predict that the Kings stand negligible chance to grab the title with their opponents tipped as the 9th favorites in this edition. On the other hand, SMarkets are of a similar opinion, suggesting a revamp for the Kings if they have to stand a chance in the NBA.

Read: AC Milan vs Inter Milan Football Predictions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.