Read our comprehensive Solana Analysis.
Solana is once again over $40 and the overall momentum of Solana is bullish. The overall crypto market has been trading higher in the last 24 hours. There has been a surge of around 2% in the overall market cap but the trading volume has been lower in the last 24 hours. The trading volume is down nearly 6% in the last 24 hours.
For Solana, there has been a surge of over 5% in the market cap in the last 24 hours. The trading volume is high and the overall momentum is positive.
Some factors aiding the rise of Solana in the last few hours are:
- The trading volume, that has been up in the last 24 hours has helped the price of Solana to surge.
- The Google search volume for Solana is higher which has directly led to higher trading volume.
- The social media sentiment for Solana is higher in the last few hours.
- The technical for Solana is positive and it has changed from Sell to Buy in the last few hours.
- The overall market sentiment is favorable for the rise of Solana.
Solana remains the 9th largest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap. In the last 24 hours, Solana has risen from trading below $40 to at over $41. The overall market cap of Solana is $14.58 B*. In the last 24 hours, the net social media sentiment for Solana has changed from negative to positive.
Solana Analysis: Total Market Cap and Trading Volume
|Market Cap||$ 14.55 B||Higher|
|Trading Volume||$ 681 M||Higher|
Solana Analysis Twitter Buzz
Latest Solana Price
In the last 48 hours, the momentum of Solana has been bullish. The crypto market has remained at over $1T. Here is the prediction by different analysts for Solana this year:
PricePrediction.net: After the latest surge in the price of Solana, the analysts at PricePrediction.net are slightly bullish about Solana for the end of 2022. As per them, the maximum price of Solana by the end of 2022 could be $68.27. The platform predicts the minimum price of Solana by the end of 2022 could be $59.08.