Solana Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030: Will Solana reach $1000?
Will Solana reach $1000? In theory, it is possible for Solana to reach this level. However, there are numerous barriers to surpass before that, read on
Read about Solana Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
Solana Price in USD
Solana’s Performance in the last 12 months
- Last 1 Month: +111.1% [Eth: +28.9%]
- Last 3 Months: -23.6% [Eth: +1.3%]
- Last 12 Months: -73.2% [Eth: -34.8%]
Technical Analysis Summary (Daily)
- RSI: Buy
- Stoch RSI: Oversold
- Moving Averages: Buy
- Overall: Buy
Solana pumped 100% over the last 30 days as the broader market recovery plus Solana itself being undervalued helped Solana recover the most. As we predicted earlier, despite Solana’s many shortcomings, the price was lower than tokens that delivered far less value. As a consequence, Solana has moved to 10th in the Market Cap rank standings. Dogecoin is still higher than Solana and it is likely Solana’s real value is closer to Dogecoin, at least in the context of how the market has priced other cryptocurrencies.
Is Solana a Good Investment?
Solana is a blockchain platform that supports smart contracts including NFTs. It was created as a competitor to the Ethereum blockchain network. As it is known that most cryptocurrency projects are based upon the Ethereum blockchain, the Solana blockchain serves as an alternative to it. One of the popular cryptocurrencies based on the Solana blockchain network is Stepn. Here are some facts about Solana:
- Solana is a public blockchain network with integrated smart contract functionality.
- SOL is the native token of the Solana blockchain network.
- Solana was first proposed by Anatoly Yakovenko in November of 2017.
- The first block of Solana was created on March 16, 2020.
- Solana uses a consensus mechanism between proof of stake and proof of history.
The Solana platform offers excellent performance without any layer-2 or off-chain solutions. Its Proof of History framework is its key distinguishing feature, which gives it the highest throughput among Layer-1 chains. Solana’s hybrid consensus method trades decentralization for speed. Solana’s creative integration of PoS and PoH is a revolutionary concept in the blockchain space. Similar to Ethereum, Solana has built its own Layer 1 solution for NFTs and it is one of the fastest-growing ecosystems.
- Low Fee: Solana differs from all of these other projects because it uses a consensus algorithm called Proof of History (PoH). Unlike traditional Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithms, PoH does not require an expensive mining process; instead, it relies on verifiable mathematical proof instead of computational power. This means there will be no mining fees on the network, and transaction costs will be meager.
- NFT and Smart contracts: Solana has jumped into the NFT market and is ready to share its NFT option. Solana has been looking at non-fungible tokens and smart contracts as a way to expand their business, but they want to ensure they’re doing it right. The NFT industry has gone wild over the last year, and many companies are jumping on board.
- The non-fungible tokens became a high-growth industry opportunity followed by epic sales hosted by eminent digital artists. Leveraging this expanding industry, Solana jumped into the market to share the NFT option with everyone.
Let us look at some of the Metrics
- Of the $44.7B Total Value Locked in DeFi, $271 million is locked on the Solana Blockchain. This is 4 times the TVL locked on the Cardano Blockchain. However, this is much lower than Ethereum, Binance, Tron, Polygon, and even Avalanche
- Over $120 Million of NFTs on Solana were traded in the last 30 days. Ethereum was at $548 million. This is the second highest among all blockchains.
- Let us now look at the Top blockchain games. According to Dappradar, only one Solana game with very few players is listed in the top 50 games.
- Solana is still not available on Payment platforms like Bitpay.
Overall Solana appears to be better placed than Cardano but most of its strength appears to be located in the NFT segment.
Competitor analysis: HBAR vs Solana
Hedera is a decentralized public network where individuals and businesses can create powerful decentralized apps. Let us make a brief comparison between HBAR and Solana:
|Major audience||Developers who are looking for a complete blockchain solution||Developers and users who are looking for a fast and secure blockchain.|
|Categories||Blockchain, Smart contract, and Layer 1 protocol||Blockchain, Smart contract, and Layer 1 protocol|
Competitor analysis: EGLD vs Solana
Elrond is the blockchain network offering very high speed for transactions and hence, it is one of the notable competitors for Solana blockchain. Let’s have a look at the past performance of both cryptos:
|Major audience||Validators and developers who are looking for a blockchain platform to deploy dApps, protocols, and smart contracts||Developers and users who are looking for a fast and secure blockchain.|
|Categories||Blockchain, Smart contract, Layer 1 protocol, and Crypto staking||Blockchain, Smart contract, and Layer 1 protocol|
Why is Solana good for NFTs?
- Solana uses the proof of history consensus algorithm which enables it to verify and process transactions quickly. This reduces the cost of minting. Solana also uses Turbocharged transactions which process transactions in parallel. Both of these together make it very friendly for NFTs.
- Solana’s proof of consensus algorithm has low power consumption and hence the cost of minting NFTs is much lower than other blockchains
- Lastly, Solana uses a peer-to-peer communication protocol that enables nodes to communicate with each other and process transactions quickly.
These 3 features together make Solana extremely friendly for NFTs as they can process transactions quickly.
- Solana vs Ethereum vs Cardano Social Media Sentiment Live
- Cardano Price Prediction
- Ethereum Price Prediction
- Bitcoin Price Prediction
Will Solana reach 1000?
Solana will reach $1000 in just 16 years if it rises at a conservative 25% every year. However, as we saw with Solana in 2021 and Ethereum between 2016 and 2021, and Bitcoin between 2010 and 2021, exponential growth cannot be ruled out. For example, Solana must rise only 32x to reach the target. It rose by 100x in 2021. Bitcoin and Ethereum have risen at a much faster pace despite their size.
So the growth expectations are not unreasonable. However, Solana has formidable competitors in the form of Ethereum, Cardano, and even Polygon. Gaining share in the future when growth will be far lower than today will be a huge challenge. We believe 16 years is too long into the future to take an investment decision in Cryptocurrency. Much more so because of Solana’s lack of competitiveness with respect to Ethereum.
In theory, a price of $1000 is highly feasible. But given the current price, it would take years and maybe even decades to reach that level. Given the fragmentation and uncertainty in the crypto market. It is impractical to take such a long-term view. Further, given the current underperformance of Solana, it is impractical to expect that Solana will reach $1000 anytime soon.
Solana Price Prediction 2023, 2025, 2030 and 2040 (Aggregated)
- Solana Price Prediction 2023 is $38.5
- Solana Price Prediction 2025 is $63.5
- Solana Price Prediction 2030 is $275
- Solana Price Prediction 2040: For 2040 Solana’s Price Prediction is $3922. To touch this mark, Solana has to gain a minimum of 30% a year.
Solana Crypto Prediction: FAQs
What will Solana be worth in 2025?
Solana is predicted to reach $53.5 by 2025. The main triggers include improvement in the macroeconomic environment, a significant bump in the use of the Solana blockchain, and outstanding Solana issues being resolved. The main risks include increased regulation, and Solana’s failure to improve execution capabilities over the next 3 years.
What will Solana be worth in 2030?
Solana is predicted to reach $265.7 by 2030. The main triggers include the massive adoption of blockchain and blockchain applications and the reduced power of central banks and currencies. Major risks include poor Solana implementation, deterioration of the global economic environment, trade wars, and government regulation.
What will Solana be in 5 years?
Solana will be worth $90 in the next 5 years. This assumes improved macroeconomics, a significant bump in blockchain adoption, and excellent Solana execution of plans
How high will Solana go?
Solana is expected to go as high as $22.5 by the end of 2023. However, as of now the macroeconomic factors including inflation and liquidity needs to become better for Solana to grow higher. Until now, inflation is expected to remain hot in 2023 as well.
Where to buy Solana in Canada?
In Canada, users can buy SOL cryptocurrency from the crypto exchanges such as Bitbuy, KuCoin, Newton, Binance, Crypto.com, Coinsmart, and Uphold.
Who are Solana’s smart contract developers?
Solana was developed and founded by Greg Fitzgerald, Erik Williams, and Anatoly Yakovenko in 2017.
What will Solana be worth in 2023?
As per Solana price prediction 2023, Solana’s price is expected to reach a maximum price level of $38.5 by the end of 2023.
Can Solana Reach $1000?
SOL crypto needs to grow by 42.19 times from its current price of $23.71 to reach $1000.
Also, considering its growth of 2.26 times in one month (which it has shown to reach its all-time high price in November 2021), we can say that SOL crypto can reach a price level of $1000 in around 19 months (less than 2 years). However, it can take more time depending upon the economic conditions of the market.
Is Solana A Good Investment?
Solana is a blockchain which supports NFTs and Defi projects, which also has a smart contract functionality integrated with the platform. Moreover, Solana has a $271 value locked in Defi out of $44.4 B TVL. It differs from its competitors because of its low transaction cost (i.e., $0.00025). As Solana’s major strength is in NFT and Defi segments, it can be expected to grow well with the growth of these sectors.
How High Can Solana Go?
Solana is expected to reach a maximum price level of $275 by the end of 2030 (as per the price prediction).
However, its actual price might slightly vary depending upon the market conditions of economic factors (such as inflation and liquidity) and hence, it can even go higher than the expected price if everything turns out to be in its favor.
Solana Reddit Discussions
In a recent Reddit discussion, one user posted Solana can outperform most of the layer 1 platforms in the next bull run and will be the best investment for 2025. Let’s analyze the discussion.
One user wrote that he likes SOL but it is not certain that Solana to reach that level by 2025. While one user wrote that his fear index is very high for cryptocurrencies and hence it is doubtful for Solana too.
One Reddit user even commented that Solana only allows faster transactions, but there is no purpose or use for holding numerous SOL tokens.
The discussion concludes that not everyone believes that Solana can be a good investment for 2025 and outperform the rest of the layer 1 blockchain in the market.
Solana Expectations 2023
The following are the updates from the previous year on Solana’s ecosystem:
- Solana’s usage averaged nearly 4,000 transactions in one second.
- Till December 2022, Solana managed to have 1,911 independent validators and a Nakamoto coefficient of 30.
- The entire network was made carbon neutral.
Solana community can expect the following changes to be done in 2023 in the ecosystem:
- More mobile-friendly crypto transactions with the development of Solana Mobile Stack (by Solana Mobile).
- Development of Solana dApp Store as a marketplace for mobile dApps.
- Development of QUIC for fast asynchronous communication.
- Development of stake-weighted QoS for the purpose of preventing unstaked nodes from spamming everyone else.
- Development of automatic audits to help developers catch common development mistakes.
Solana’s price has increased by 2.36 times in the past 30 days.
Furthermore, Solana’s NFT sales volume has reached 151.596M in the past 30 days (which has increased by around 43% since the previous month). It has also witnessed around 70,466 unique sellers and 117,046 unique buyers in the month of January 2023 alone, with an average sale price of $91.31.
Also, its increasing use cases in Defi and NFT markets can be considered as a plus point and this might help increase SOL’s price further in the future.
Solana Crypto Price Prediction: How to buy Solana?
Solana cryptocurrency can be purchased on various CEXs and DEXs including Binance, Coinbase Exchange, KuCoin, Kraken, Bitfinex, Bithumb, Gemini, Bittrex, Bitstamp, Gate.io, OKX, Bybit, raydium and Balancer.
Solana can be purchased in many ways.
(A). Use your currency (Dollars, Pounds, etc) to buy Solana on any of the Cryptocurrency Exchanges – Coinbase, Binance etc
(B). Use your existing cryptocurrency wallet and a DEX to exchange your cryptocurrency with another cryptocurrency
If you wish to purchase from a cryptocurrency exchange, the process is fairly simple
- Create an account with any of Coinbase, Binance,Crypto.com, Kraken, etc. This will need some basic documentation that ensures KYC so that these exchanges are not used for Money Laundering. Bigger exchanges tend to have a higher fee while smaller tend to lower fees but are regarded as less safe.
- Each of these exchanges has various features and transaction fees. So evaluate them carefully.
- Add a payment method (Bank account, debit or credit card, wire transfer) and then fund the account
- Start trading by selecting the SOL trading symbol and then enter the quantity
- On Binance, you can use peer to peer method to buy from other users
- You can store your crypto in the trading account or your personal wallet(You need to open another account for that)
Read our Most Neutral, Fair Minded analysis on, Will the Community-Powered Luna Classic reach $1?
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.