Sui Coin Price Prediction 2023-2030: Will Sui reach $1000?
Latest Sui Price
Article Coverage: Latest Sui Performance (Price, DeFi, Blockchain Stats), Sui Price Prediction Today, Sui Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030, Will Sui reach $1000? Is Sui a Good Investment, What is SUI Token?
SUI Price Performance So Far
- Last 7 Days: +0.6%
- Last 1 Month: +7.0%
- Since Launch (2023): -74.0%
Latest Sui Performance Statistics
- SUI DeFi
- TVL: $38.3M
- Last 7 days change:+18.4%
- Last 1-month change: +54.4%
Sui Coin: Buy or Sell, Crowd Poll
Net Buy Ratings= Buy%-Sell%
- July 1st: +37.2%
- August 9th: +8.8%
- September 4th: +10.4%
- October 5th: +20.0%
Read about Pepe Price Prediction here
Sui Coin Price Prediction Today, Tomorrow and Week
- Sui Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.599 and $0.602
- Sui Price Prediction this week is between $0.567 and $0.651
|Overall Outlook||Partially Bearish|
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Bearish|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Bearish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Partially Bearish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Steady|
Sui Price Prediction 2023-2030, Aggregated
- Sui Price Prediction 2023 is $0.772
- Sui Price Prediction 2024 is $1.49
- Sui Price Prediction 2025 is $2.29
- Sui Price Prediction 2026 is $3.27
- Sui Price Prediction 2027 is $4.09
- Sui Price Prediction 2028 is $5.50
- Sui Price Prediction 2029 is $7.95
- Sui Price Prediction 2030 is $11.9
Sui Coin Price Prediction: Will Sui Coin Reach $1000?
To reach $1000, Sui Coin will have to rise 800 times. At $1000, Sui’s market cap would be $630 Billion. If Sui were to rise 25% every year, it would take it 31 years to reach $1000
None of this is feasible or Practical. The only realistic possibility for Sui Coin is to burn 75% of the Tokens in Circulation.
Sui Price Prediction: Is Sui Crypto a Good Investment?
Sui is a Layer-1 smart contract platform that claims to offer unmatched scalability and low latency for a wide range of applications. One of Sui’s key breakthroughs is its ability to achieve parallel agreement on causally independent transactions, eliminating the overhead of global consensus without sacrificing safety and liveness guarantees. This is made possible through Sui’s novel data model and Move’s strong ownership types. The platform is maintained by a permissionless set of validators that play a similar role to validators or miners in another blockchain system
- In Rust, Sui supports smart contracts written in Sui Move, a powerful asset-centric adaptation of Move for the Sui blockchain.
- Sui’s object-centric model enables parallel transaction processing, sub-second finality, and rich on-chain assets.
- The platform also has a native token called SUI, which is used for gas and staking in a Delegated Proof-of-Stake model.
Sui organizes its storage around “objects” rather than accounts. Objects are digital entities that store data and can be programmed using smart contracts. There are four types of ownership for objects in Sui: owned by an address, owned by another object, immutable (cannot be modified), and shared (accessible by anyone according to the smart contract rules). So, before a transaction is complete, Sui Organizes them first into one group and processes them. Further, it organizes the processing in a manner that transactions are not competing for the same resources (which is why Gas prices rise and fall in Ethereum)
Sui employs two separate protocols:
- Byzantine Consistent Broadcast: This protocol is used for simple transactions that involve owned objects, which can only be modified by their specific owner. An example would be transferring an asset to someone else. These do not involve Consensus
- Narwhal and Bullshark consensus protocol: This protocol is used for more complex transactions that involve shared objects, which have no owner and can be modified by multiple users. These transactions have strong interdependencies and require consensus for processing. An example would be a decentralized perpetual exchange.
Both protocols follow a similar process, where the sender broadcasts the transaction to Sui validators, who check the transaction’s validity and vote on it. The sender collects a supermajority of votes and sends it back to validators, who then execute the transaction and provide a summary of the transaction’s effects.
Sui’s consensus system is divided into two parts: The first part, called Narwhal, is responsible for collecting and organizing the transaction data. The second part, called Bullshark, is responsible for deciding the order in which these transactions should be processed. Narwhal uses a special structure called a directed acyclic graph (DAG) to efficiently collect and store transaction data. Validators submit messages containing transaction details, which are connected to the DAG, forming a growing network. Once the DAG is built, each validator looks at their local view of the DAG and decides the order of transactions independently without communicating with others. This way, Sui can process transactions more quickly and efficiently.
Insights around SUI Objects
- Sui blockchain uses an object-centric data model, setting it apart from other Layer 1 blockchain.
- The basic unit of data storage in Sui is a programmable object, defined and managed by developers.
- Unlike in traditional blockchain models, these objects are stored directly on-chain in a user’s account, offering full control and access to the owner.
- Each object has unique attributes that can be dynamically updated over time, enhancing the value, context, and utility of the digital asset.
- The object-oriented model allows for efficient transaction processing, as transactions related to distinct objects can be processed in parallel, leading to increased throughput and reduced latency.
- Sui’s model supports various forms of asset ownership including single, shared, compositional, and immutable.
- Sui provides a tutorial series to help developers understand and start programming with this innovative object-centric model.
Example: In the Sui 8192 game by Ethos, each game instance is minted as an on-chain object, similar to an NFT, creating permanent digital assets for each game. The object-oriented programming approach of Sui allows for on-chain games that can be played from any internet-connected device and persist as part of the player’s digital assets. Ethos has open-sourced the game and leaderboard to inspire other developers and showcase Sui’s capabilities.
- Blockchain Infrastructure
- Developer Tools
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
According to SuiNetworkToday, the potential projects built on Sui
- VMeta3 – No.1 Metaverse built with MOVE.
- DeepBookonSui – Project focused on deep book development on the SUI Network.
- BlockVisionHQ – Project utilizing the SUI Network for blockchain-based vision and solutions.
- MisfitsIncNFT – NFT project exploring opportunities on the SUI Network.
- MovEX – Project leveraging the capabilities of the SUI Network for decentralized exchange solutions.
- Bushi – Project building on the SUI Network with a focus on gaming.
- ShinamiCorp – Initiative utilizing the SUI Network for various applications.
- BeLaunch – Project leveraging the SUI Network for launchpad and token offerings.
- bucket_protocol – Project exploring opportunities and solutions on the SUI Network.
- Panzerdogs – The project focused on utilizing the SUI Network for gaming-related applications.
- WorldsBeyondNFT – Initiative exploring the potential of NFTs on the SUI Network.
- Suia2023 – Project contributing to the growth and development of the SUI Network.
- KeepSakeMarket – Project building a marketplace for digital keepsakes on the SUI Network.
Since launching its mainnet, Sui has seen significant on-chain data activity. It has processed over 1.19 billion total transactions and has over 6M wallet addresses. The network has minted over 1.768 billion total NFTs and 2,302 total coins. Additionally, there are over 142 million total objects in the network
What is SUI Token?
Sui Tokenomics has three main participant groups: Users, SUI token holders, and validators
- Its major role is expected to be participation in the proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus, allowing token holders to actively participate in the consensus process and earn rewards for securing the network. To incentivize honest behavior by Sui validators and SUI owners
- SUI token will serve as a means of payment for gas fees required to execute transactions on the Sui Network.
- SUI token is expected to play a crucial role in decentralized finance (DeFi) activities, such as lending, borrowing, and trading.
- Storage fund for shifting stake rewards and compensating future validators
Sui’s tokenomics includes a fixed storage fee, which is paid by users to cover data storage costs on the network and is included in transaction gas fees. Users receive a rebate when they delete data from Sui. The storage fees go into a fund that is staked to Validators, who support the network infrastructure. The stake rewards from this fund offset the Validators’ storage costs.
Overall, while SUI has numerous strengths, it is quite early to classify it as a good or bad investment.
Why Sui according to Sui
- The Sui Move language overcomes the limitations of traditional blockchain programming languages.
- Sui Move offers features like ownership-focused design, object-centric design, hierarchical child objects, dynamic NFTs, composability, capabilities, and contract upgradability.
- In Sui, objects are clearly owned by addresses, simplifying asset management and transfer.
- Sui introduces the concept of owned and shared objects, reducing congestion and allowing for more efficient transaction processing.
- Sui supports hierarchical child objects, enabling a hierarchy of objects within applications. For example, in a game, a character, their weapon, and any enhancements to the weapon can all exist as separate objects.
- Sui allows for the creation of dynamic and composable NFTs that can change based on certain conditions.
- Sui provides capabilities for authorizing actions with an object.
- Sui allows smart contract developers to upgrade their packages.
- Other unique features of Sui include Consensus and parallel execution, Cryptography, Tokenomics, and the potential for developing cool apps.
SUI Price Prediction: Where to buy Sui Crypto?
Here are the Top 5 exchanges
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.