Can Terra Luna reach $100 again? Terra Luna Price Prediction 2023, 2025, and 2030
Can Terra Luna reach $100 again? Yes, Terra Luna can reach $100 again.
Read on to know more and our updated Terra Luna Price Predictions 2023, 2025 and 2030
If you are looking to read about Luna Classic Price Prediction, click here
Luna 2.0 Price Today
Terra Luna performance
- Last 1 Month: +56.4%
- Last 3 Months: -20.4%
- Last 6 Months: +19.4%
Terra Luna is in the middle of a huge pump that has pushed the Token up 65% in January. Terra Luna began to rise after a Class action lawsuit against Terra and Do Kwon was thrown out on January 10th. With the broader market bull run also about that time, Terra Luna has risen substantially over this period. This has led to more conversations around Terra Luna but with a market cap of just 267 Million (Luna Classic is more than a billion), there is a long way to go for Terra Luna 2.0.
Technical Summary Today
- RSI: Neutral
- Stoch RSI: Neutral
- MACD: Buy
- Moving Averages: Buy
- Overall: Buy
Luna Price updates: Does CPI Index affect LUNA’s price?
The report says that the CPI Index increased to 6.5% in December 2022. However, CPI Index has decreased compared to the previous months, indicating that people might start spending on speculative assets once again. Let’s analyse if this data has any effect on LUNA’s price.
Terra is a blockchain platform and its notable competitor is Ethereum. Therefore, let us have a brief look at how ETH and LUNA have performed after the release of the new CPI Index data.
- Ethereum’s market price has increased by 31.8% in the last one month.
- Luna’s market price has increased by around 56.4% in the last one month.
After the release of the CPI Index data, it is certain that the prices of all the cryptos (i.e., Ethereum and Luna) have increased to a great extent. However, LUNA has certainly increased more when compared to Ethereum.
Terra is building the interface to Web3
Earlier this week, Terra announced the launch of “Station” which is an interchain wallet to simplify the interaction between multiple blockchain networks.
“Station” will allow the users to send, receive, vote and stake the tokens easily. Terra aims to evolve the station to be the only place to sign all the crypto transactions in the future.
Terra Luna Price Prediction: Is Terra Luna a Good Investment?
Luna underwent one of the most brutal crashes in the history of cryptocurrency. Due to the crash of Luna, the entire crypto market experienced a blood bath. The Terra Luna coin lost 100% of its value and was rebranded as Luna Classic and the new coin Luna 2.0 was launched as a replacement for Luna 1.0.
LUNA has had a torrid performance in the first 7 months after launch.
Terra Luna Price Performance Since May 31st
- June 2022: (-76.3%)
- July to September 2022: +15.5%
- October 2022: (-8.3%)
- November 2022: (-32.9%)
- December 2022: (-16%)
- January 2023: +65.2%
Luna 2.0 retains many of the DApps that were on the original LUNA. However, due to intensive community activity on Luna Classic, LUNC is now nearly 5 times the size of LUNA.
Is Terra Luna Version 2.0 reviving?
While one cannot argue that Terra Luna 2.0 is thriving, there are clear signs of revival.
- Consistently outperforming Luna Classic over the last few days
- DeFi TVL is up more than 50% in the last 2 months. Terra Classic TVL has risen just 20% during this period
- Social Media Buzz during the last 24 hours is higher than for Luna Classic
Still, there are numerous challenges
- Unlike Terra Classic where an aggressive community is pushing the Token higher despite numerous setbacks from outset, little action is visible on Terra Luna
- While TVL is rising, it is very tiny compared to others and even Terra Luna itself in May
- There is little to differentiate Terra Luna 2.0 from other blockchains. There is little evidence that this will change anytime soon.
Will Luna Coin Price go up? 4 Reasons why Terra Luna will go up
- In 2016, Ethereum which had just forked from ETC, fell 50% in just 5 months. Eventually, ETH doubled in price within a year. So while a 50% fall of Terra Coin sounds scary, it has happened before with ETH and ETH is now a respected Blockchain
- The Price of Luna 2.0 is just $2.1 making it easy to own and trade. Often, very expensive Cryptos make it difficult to own and trade. A large number of coins were held to make it easy to trade or invest.
Will Luna’s Crypto Price go up? 3 Reasons why Terra Luna will not go up
- The original reason for the failure of $LUNA was poor planning and execution, unlike ETC which was a security breach, something that every big company may have encountered at least once. This does not give investors the confidence that Terra Coin will be managed well going forward.
- When Terra was originally launched in 2018, the competition was far lesser and that allowed Terra to be a major player in early 2022. It is unclear how Terra will compete in such a competitive landscape with such a small size and adoption rate. Ethereum for example had a free run for 1-2 years to course correct and gain share.
Can Terra Luna reach $100 again?
In order to reach $100, Terra Luna must rise by nearly 50 times and reach a market cap of $12 Bullion. In theory, if Terra Luna were to rise 30% every year, it would take it 15 years to reach that level. None of these estimates are unrealistic in the sense that many Tokens have achieved this growth at a much faster pace.
However, one must consider some practical barriers
- Many Tokens pumped quickly to high Market Caps due to a favorable liquidity environment. It is unclear when such an environment will appear again
- After the decimation of the original Terra Luna, there isn’t too much of an active ecosystem left in Terra Luna 2.0. While there is chatter of revival, it is too early to make a call that a revival plan is in place
- There is intense competition amongst Token to prove their use cases and therefore, it won’t be easy for Token to reach the heights of 2022 again quickly
- Lastly, the regulatory environment is quite hazy and could quickly worsen for cryptocurrencies in general.
Therefore, at the moment, we are not optimistic that Terra Luna will reach $100 again. That said, should there be significant activity on boosting the ecosystem, one should consider these forecasts more seriously.
Terra Luna Reddit updates
In a Reddit discussion a few days ago, users are discussing that there are 23 failed stablecoins and Terra Luna is one of the biggest failures in cryptocurrencies. To this, one user commented that Luna is a shitty product that was made to earn tons of money by the developers only.
Another user wrote that the stablecoins are actually not stable. One user sarcastically commented that these coins are stable at the end because these are ultimately pegged to zero.
One person wrote that stablecoins were once stable and now the tables have completely turned. Another person commented that Luna was always not worth investing in and was a shit coin.
The Reddit sentiments indicate that users are not much in the favor of LUNA now.
Terra Luna Price Prediction for 2022, 2023, and 2025
Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2023 is $3.0
Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2025 is $5.5
Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2030 is $30.8
Terra Luna Price Prediction Daily: Social Media Sentiment
|Metric||Last 24 Hours||Trend|
|Net Social Media Sentiment||0||Higher|
Luna Price Prediction Today: Outlook Summary
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Negative|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Sell|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Higher|
Terra Luna Price Prediction: Some Facts
Terra was founded in January 2018 by Daniel Shin and Do Kwon. The Terraform Labs had two native tokens, Terra Luna and the stablecoin UST. Terra network works on a proof-of-stake consensus algorithm based on Tendermint. After the collapse of both UST and Terra 1.0, Terra Luna 2.0 was launched in place of Luna 1.0 and Luna 1.0 was converted to Luna Classic.
Terra Luna Price Prediction: Where to buy LUNA?
LUNA can be bought on numerous major centralized and decentralized exchanges including Binance, KuCoin, Kraken, Bitfinex, OKX, Gate.io, Huobi, Crypto.com, Bitget, MEXC, BKEX, HitBTC, Kujira Fin (DEX) etc.
Terra Luna latest updates
The following graph depicts the price movement of LUNA for the past 7 days and we can see that the price has hiked by more than 20% in the past week.
However, the upward movement wasn’t consistent; it spiked suddenly to reach $1.81 before falling to the current price of $1.62.
Below attached is Google Trend’s 7-day data, depicting that people are actively searching for Terra Luna in the past week. And, the search has increased by 2 points in seven days.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will Luna be worth in 2023?
As per the predictions, Terra can reach a maximum value of $2.28 and a minimum price of $1.9 by the end of 2023.
What will Terra be worth in 2025?
Luna is expected to reach as high as $4.8 by the end of 2025, as per the price predictions. However, the expected minimum price for Terra is $4.
What will Luna be worth in 2030?
By the end of 2030, Terra’s price is expected to reach a maximum value of $30.1.
Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.