Terra Luna Price Prediction 2023-2030: Can Terra Luna reach $100 again?
If you are looking to read about Luna Classic Price Prediction, click here
Luna 2.0 Price Today
Terra Luna performance
- Last 5 days: +0.6%, Parity*
- 1 Month: -15.4%, Underperformer
- 6 Months: -49.8%, Outperformer
Terra Luna Latest News
Enterprise Protocol v1.0 (Terra’s premier no-code solution for managing DAO) is now live on Terra.
Daniel Shin, co-founder of Terra, has been arrested by South Korean prosecutors for promoting the Terra stablecoin as a payment option despite warnings from regulators, making illegal profits through the Luna cryptocurrency, and misusing private information of Chai Corporation users to promote Terra-Luna.
Luna Price Prediction for the Next 6 Hours
Terra Luna 2.0 Price for the Next few Hours will be in the range of 0.732 and 0.751
Luna Price Prediction Today: Outlook Summary
|Overall Outlook||Partially Bullish|
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Partially Bullish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Neutral|
Terra Luna Price Prediction: Is Terra Luna a Good Investment?
Luna underwent one of the most brutal crashes in the history of cryptocurrency. Due to the crash of Luna, the entire crypto market experienced a blood bath. The Terra Luna coin lost 100% of its value and was rebranded as Luna Classic and the new coin Luna 2.0 was launched as a replacement for Luna 1.0.
LUNA 2.0 has had a torrid performance since its launch.
Terra Luna Price Performance Since May 31st
- July to September 2022: +15.5%
- October to December 2022: -49.7%
- January 2023: +65.7%
- February 2023: -17.1%
- March 2023: -28.3%
- April 2023: -1.1%
Luna 2.0 retains many of the DApps that were on the original LUNA. However, due to intensive community activity on Luna Classic, LUNC is now nearly 5 times the size of LUNA.
Is Terra Luna Version 2.0 reviving?
While one cannot argue that Terra Luna 2.0 is thriving, there are clear signs of revival.
- Consistently outperforming Luna Classic over the last few months
- Social Media Buzz during the last 24 hours is higher than for Luna Classic
Still, there are numerous challenges
- Unlike Terra Classic where an aggressive community is pushing the Token higher despite numerous setbacks from outset, little action is visible on Terra Luna
- While TVL is rising, it is very tiny compared to others and even Terra Luna itself in May
- There is little to differentiate Terra Luna 2.0 from other blockchains. There is little evidence that this will change anytime soon.
For the latest Crypto and Stock Predictions and News, Follow Us on Twitter
For Political Predictions From around the World Follow Us Here
Will Luna Coin Price go up? 4 Reasons why Terra Luna will go up
- In 2016, Ethereum which had just forked from ETC, fell 50% in just 5 months. Eventually, ETH doubled in price within a year. So while a 50% fall of Terra Coin sounds scary, it has happened before with ETH and ETH is now a respected Blockchain
- The Price of Luna 2.0 is just $2.1 making it easy to own and trade. Often, very expensive Cryptos make it difficult to own and trade. A large number of coins were held to make it easy to trade or invest.
Will Luna’s Crypto Price go up? 3 Reasons why Terra Luna will not go up
- The original reason for the failure of $LUNA was poor planning and execution, unlike ETC which was a security breach, something that every big company may have encountered at least once. This does not give investors the confidence that Terra Coin will be managed well going forward.
- When Terra was originally launched in 2018, the competition was far lesser and that allowed Terra to be a major player in early 2022. It is unclear how Terra will compete in such a competitive landscape with such a small size and adoption rate. Ethereum for example had a free run for 1-2 years to course correct and gain share.
Terra Luna Price Prediction: Can Terra Luna reach $100 again?
In order to reach $100, Terra Luna must rise by nearly 50 times and reach a market cap of $12 Bullion. In theory, if Terra Luna were to rise 30% every year, it would take it 15 years to reach that level. None of these estimates are unrealistic in the sense that many Tokens have achieved this growth at a much faster pace.
However, one must consider some practical barriers
- Many Tokens pumped quickly to high Market Caps due to a favorable liquidity environment. It is unclear when such an environment will appear again
- After the decimation of the original Terra Luna, there isn’t too much of an active ecosystem left in Terra Luna 2.0. While there is chatter of revival, it is too early to make a call that a revival plan is in place
- There is intense competition amongst Token to prove their use cases and therefore, it won’t be easy for Token to reach the heights of 2022 again quickly
- Lastly, the regulatory environment is quite hazy and could quickly worsen for cryptocurrencies in general.
Therefore, at the moment, we are not optimistic that Terra Luna will reach $100 again. That said, should there be significant activity on boosting the ecosystem, one should consider these forecasts more seriously.
Terra Luna Reddit updates
In a Reddit discussion a few days ago, users are discussing that there are 23 failed stablecoins and Terra Luna is one of the biggest failures in cryptocurrencies. To this, one user commented that Luna is a shitty product that was made to earn tons of money by the developers only.
Another user wrote that the stablecoins are actually not stable. One user sarcastically commented that these coins are stable at the end because these are ultimately pegged to zero.
One person wrote that stablecoins were once stable and now the tables have completely turned. Another person commented that Luna was always not worth investing in and was a shit coin.
The Reddit sentiments indicate that users are not much in the favor of LUNA now.
Terra Luna Price Prediction for 2022, 2023, and 2025
Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2023 is $1.4
Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2025 is $3.9
Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2030 is $28.5
Terra Luna Price Prediction Daily: Social Media Sentiment
|Metric||Last 24 Hours||Trend|
|Net Social Media Sentiment||0||Neutral|
Terra Luna Price Prediction: Some Facts
Terra was founded in January 2018 by Daniel Shin and Do Kwon. The Terraform Labs had two native tokens, Terra Luna and the stablecoin UST. Terra network works on a proof-of-stake consensus algorithm based on Tendermint. After the collapse of both UST and Terra 1.0, Terra Luna 2.0 was launched in place of Luna 1.0 and Luna 1.0 was converted to Luna Classic.
Terra Luna Use Cases
Following mentioned are the primary use cases of LUNA tokens:
- Terra Luna holders can participate in the governance of the platform via voting mechanisms.
- LUNA is used for operating the collateralizing mechanism to secure the price stability of the stablecoins.
- Terra can also be used to make payments at supermarkets and gas stations in countries like South Korea and Mongolia.
- LUNA can be used to pay the transaction fee on the Terra network.
Terra Luna Price Prediction: Where to buy LUNA?
LUNA can be bought on numerous major centralized and decentralized exchanges including Binance, KuCoin, Kraken, Bitfinex, OKX, Gate.io, Huobi, Crypto.com, Bitget, MEXC, BKEX, HitBTC, Kujira Fin (DEX) etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will Luna be worth in 2023?
As per the predictions, Terra can reach a maximum value of $2.28 and a minimum price of $1.9 by the end of 2023.
What will Terra be worth in 2025?
Luna is expected to reach as high as $4.8 by the end of 2025, as per the price predictions. However, the expected minimum price for Terra is $4.
What will Luna be worth in 2030?
By the end of 2030, Terra’s price is expected to reach a maximum value of $30.1.
Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.