Terra Luna Price Prediction 2023-2030: Can Terra Luna reach $100 again?
If you are looking to read about Luna Classic Price Prediction, click here
Luna 2.0 Price Today
|Metric||Last 24 Hours||Trend|
|Net Social Media Sentiment||30.2%||Higher|
Terra Luna Price Past Performance
- Last 1 Month:+102.2%
- Last 12 Months: -42.7%
The price of Luna has surged by nearly 35% in the last 24 hours, accompanied by a significant spike of over 450% in its trading volume. The likely cause for this increase is the latest news from Binance (stated ahead).
Binance Futures is set to introduce a USDS-M USTC (Terra Classic’s algorithmic stablecoin) perpetual contract with 50x leverage, according to a recent blog post from Binance. The perpetual contracts will be launched on November 27 at 12:30 UTC, featuring a maximum funding rate of +2.00% / -2.00% for the USTCUSDT perpetual contract.
This derivative contract allows traders to speculate on the future price of the USTC stablecoin against the USDS-M stablecoin, without a set expiry date. Leveraged trading opportunities will be provided, allowing for potential profit or loss based on USTC price movements relative to USDS-M.
Luna Price Prediction Today, Tomorrow and Week
- Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.750 and $0.759
- Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction this week is between $0.654 and $0.902
|1. Market's Wisdom||Neutral|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Bullish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Higher|
Terra Luna Price Prediction for 2022, 2023, and 2025
- Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2023 is $0.857
- Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2024 is $1.50
- Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2025 is $2.10
- Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2026 is $2.90
- Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2027 is $3.60
- Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2028 is $4.96
- Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2029 is $7.00
- Terra Luna 2.0 Price Prediction 2030 is $10.0
Can Terra Luna reach $100 again?
In order to reach $100, Terra Luna must rise by nearly 50 times and reach a market cap of $12 Bullion. In theory, if Terra Luna were to rise 30% every year, it would take it 15 years to reach that level. None of these estimates are unrealistic in the sense that many Tokens have achieved this growth at a much faster pace.
However, one must consider some practical barriers
- Many Tokens pumped quickly to high Market Caps due to a favorable liquidity environment. It is unclear when such an environment will appear again
- After the decimation of the original Terra Luna, there isn’t too much of an active ecosystem left in Terra Luna 2.0. While there is chatter of revival, it is too early to make a call that a revival plan is in place
- There is intense competition amongst Token to prove their use cases and therefore, it won’t be easy for Token to reach the heights of 2022 again quickly
- Lastly, the regulatory environment is quite hazy and could quickly worsen for cryptocurrencies in general.
Therefore, at the moment, we are not optimistic that Terra Luna will reach $100 again. That said, should there be significant activity on boosting the ecosystem, one should consider these forecasts more seriously.
Terra Luna Price Prediction: Is Terra Luna a Good Investment?
Luna underwent one of the most brutal crashes in the history of cryptocurrency. Due to the crash of Luna, the entire crypto market experienced a blood bath. The Terra Luna coin lost 100% of its value and was rebranded as Luna Classic and the new coin Luna 2.0 was launched as a replacement for Luna 1.0.
Terra was founded in January 2018 by Daniel Shin and Do Kwon. The Terraform Labs had two native tokens, Terra Luna and the stablecoin UST. Terra network works on a proof-of-stake consensus algorithm based on Tendermint. After the collapse of both UST and Terra 1.0, Terra Luna 2.0 was launched in place of Luna 1.0, and Luna 1.0 was converted to Luna Classic.
Terra Luna Use Cases
The following are the primary use cases of LUNA tokens:
- Terra Luna holders can participate in the governance of the platform via voting mechanisms.
- LUNA is used for operating the collateralizing mechanism to secure the price stability of the stablecoins.
- Terra can also be used to make payments at supermarkets and gas stations in countries like South Korea and Mongolia.
- LUNA can be used to pay the transaction fee on the Terra network.
LUNA 2.0 has had a torrid performance since its launch.
Luna 2.0 retains many of the DApps that were on the original LUNA. However, due to intensive community activity on Luna Classic, LUNC is now nearly 5 times the size of LUNA.
Is Terra Luna Version 2.0 reviving?
While one cannot argue that Terra Luna 2.0 is thriving, there are clear signs of revival.
- Consistently outperforming Luna Classic over the last few months
- Social Media Buzz during the last 24 hours is higher than for Luna Classic
Still, there are numerous challenges
- Unlike Terra Classic where an aggressive community is pushing the Token higher despite numerous setbacks from the outset, little action is visible on Terra Luna
- While TVL is rising, it is very tiny compared to others and even Terra Luna itself in May
- There is little to differentiate Terra Luna 2.0 from other blockchains. There is little evidence that this will change anytime soon.
Will Luna Coin Price go up? 4 Reasons why Terra Luna will go up
- In 2016, Ethereum which had just forked from ETC, fell 50% in just 5 months. Eventually, ETH doubled in price within a year. So while a 50% fall of Terra Coin sounds scary, it has happened before with ETH and ETH is now a respected Blockchain
- The Price of Luna 2.0 is just $2.1 making it easy to own and trade. Often, very expensive Cryptos make it difficult to own and trade. A large number of coins were held to make it easy to trade or invest.
Will Luna’s Crypto Price go up? 3 Reasons why Terra Luna will not go up
- The original reason for the failure of $LUNA was poor planning and execution, unlike ETC which was a security breach, something that every big company may have encountered at least once. This does not give investors the confidence that Terra Coin will be managed well going forward.
- When Terra was originally launched in 2018, the competition was far lesser and that allowed Terra to be a major player in early 2022. It is unclear how Terra will compete in such a competitive landscape with such a small size and adoption rate. Ethereum for example had a free run for 1-2 years to course correct and gain share.
Terra Luna Price Prediction: Where to buy LUNA?
LUNA can be bought on numerous major centralized and decentralized exchanges including Binance, KuCoin, Kraken, Bitfinex, OKX, Gate.io, Huobi, Crypto.com, Bitget, MEXC, BKEX, HitBTC, Kujira Fin (DEX) etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will Luna be worth in 2023?
As per the predictions, Terra can reach a maximum value of $2.28 and a minimum price of $1.9 by the end of 2023.
What will Terra be worth in 2025?
Luna is expected to reach as high as $4.8 by the end of 2025, as per the price predictions. However, the expected minimum price for Terra is $4.
What will Luna be worth in 2030?
By the end of 2030, Terra’s price is expected to reach a maximum value of $30.1.
Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.