Tezos Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030: Will Tezos Reach $100?
Tezos Price Prediction 2023 is $2.03
Tezos Price Prediction 2025 is $3.9
Tezos Price Prediction 2030 is $19.33
The Latest Price of Tezos is:
Tezos Price Summary
- Last 1 week: -4.9%
- Last 1 month: -12.3%
- Last 6 months: -49.4%
- Last 1 year: -47.2%
Tezos Latest News
- Tezos announced the Mumbai upgrade, the 13th protocol upgrade on the platform, which allows for up to 1 million transactions per second now.
- Tezos announced the last call to join the beta testing for the Tezotopia Mobile application. The process simply involves reaching out to the necessary accounts on their social media.
Tezos Technical Analysis (May 3rd, 2023)
- The moving averages give a sell sign with 12 selling signals and 0 buying signals
- The RSI gives a sell sign at 32.5
- The STOCH, STOCHRSI, CCI and ADX are neutral
- The Awesome Oscillator and Momentum(10) also give sell signs
The overall trend of the coin is bearish.
Tezos Price Prediction 2023: Is Tezos A Good Investment?
Tezos is a smart contract-based blockchain network. It uses a proof-of-stake consensus algorithm. Tezos blockchain is designed in such a way that it provides the safety needed for assets by leveraging languages OCaml and Michelson. Thus, it aims to secure the future of Web3 applications on the platform.
It has an on-chain upgrade mechanism, through which the blockchain adapts and adjusts its functionality. Thus, Tezos blockchain is known to embrace long-term upgradability and smart contract safety.
- Being a basic accounting unit on Tezos’ network, XTZ can be used to carry out all sorts of transactions on the Tezos platform.
- Tezos token holders can participate in the voting mechanisms to govern and upgrade the platform.
- XTZ tokens are used to pay the network fees on the Tezos platform.
- XTZ tokens can be staked to contribute to the smooth running of the network and the users can earn rewards in return.
Also, as per the latest data, Tezos’s total NFT sales volume in the past one month is 1.9469M (which has increased by more than 75% in the last 30 days). Furthermore, Tezos has noticed an increase of 26.6% in the unique NFT buyers and 32.6% in the NFT sellers.
Tezos blockchain is very much similar to that of Ethereum, but the difference is that Tezos offers an infrastructure which is comparatively more advanced because it allows the evolution of the blockchain over time without requiring any hard fork.
Furthermore, Tezos’ smart contract language provides the accuracy required for high-value use cases. Tezos also offers a unique twist on its staking process i.e., participants take part in a process called “baking” by effectively staking 8000 XTZ. After that, the bakers can vote on the governance proposal on the Tezos platform.
Moreover, XTZ (Tezos’ native token) has found its utility in carrying out transactions at the Tezos network, staking and in the governance of the platform.
Following mentioned are the price movements of XTZ for the last five years:
- Its price has increased by around 26% in the last five years.
- Its price has decreased by more than 70% in the last year.
- Its price has decreased by almost 40% in the last three months.
- Its price has noticed an increase of roughly 50% over the past month.
Furthermore, XTZ is more than 86% down from its all-time high price of $8 (which it achieved in October 2021).
Following are the features of Tezos that set it apart from the other blockchains (such as Ethereum):
- Tezos uses a Proof-of-stake algorithm (unlike Ethereum’s proof-of-work consensus mechanism) and hence it requires comparatively less energy and cost to operate.
- Tezos blockchain is built to adapt and adjust its functionality via an on-chain upgrade mechanism.
- Tezos enhances its functionality with time.
Hence, Tezos is a good blockchain platform that is enhancing its functions over time. Moreover, XTZ has performed better than Solana, and Ethereum for the last month (as described ahead).
Competitor Analysis: Tezos Vs Ethereum
Ethereum is the most popular blockchain used to develop decentralized applications. Hence, it is one of the notable competitors of Tezos. Let’s have a brief comparison between both:
- Tezos is majority into smart contracts and layer 1 protocols. On the other hand, Ethereum is a blockchain known for Defi projects, and crypto lending, apart from smart contracts and layer 1 protocols.
- For the last year, Tezos’s price has decreased by 70.6% in comparison to a 40.1% decrease in Ethereum’s price.
- Tezos price has decreased by around 40.9% in the last six months. On the contrary, Ethereum’s price has decreased by only 3.7%.
- Tezos’s price has increased by nearly 48.9% in the last month, in contrast to ETH’s 37.6% increase.
As we can see that both the cryptos are rising in price since the last month, and, XTZ has managed to outperform ETH for the last month. Whereas, Tezos’ price has decreased more in the past one year, in comparison to ETH’s price.
Competitor Analysis: Tezos Vs Solana
Solana is majority used by developers who are looking for a fat and secure blockchain platform. Let’s have a comparison between the two, in terms of price movements:
- Solana and Tezos both cater to the categories of Defi and NFTs.
- XTZ’s price has decreased by around 70.6% in the last one year, in comparison to a 77.1% decrease in SOL’s price.
- Tezos price has decreased by around 40.9% in the last six months. On the contrary, Solana’s price has decreased by 38.1%.
- Tezos’s price has increased by nearly 48.9% in the last month, in contrast to SOL’s 122.7% increase.
As we can see that Tezos has certainly outperformed Solana for the last year. Though SOL’s price has increased by more than 100% in the last month, XTZ has performed better because of its consistent increase throughout. On the other hand, SOL’s price has almost reached zero and then started to increase in the last few weeks.
Competitor Analysis: Tezos Vs Cardano
Cardano is another notable competitor of Tezos. It is primarily used by developers who want to innovate in the space of blockchain. Let us have a brief comparison between ADA and XTZ:
- For the last year, Tezos’s price has decreased by 70.6% in comparison to a 63.1% decrease in Cardano’s price.
- XTZ’s price has decreased by nearly 40.9% for the past six months, whereas ADA’s price has declined by almost 21.9%.
- In the past month, Tezos’s price has increased by nearly 48.9%. On the contrary, Cardano’s price has increased by 59.2%.
Here, XTZ has failed to outperform ADA for the last one year (as depicted by the price movements).
Tezos Price Prediction 2023, 2025 And 2030
Tezos price prediction 2023
As per the price prediction for 2023, Tezos’s price is expected to reach a maximum price of $2.03 and a minimum price of $1.2 by the end of 2023.
Tezos price prediction 2025
By the end of the year 2025, Tezos’s price is expected to reach a maximum price level of $3.9. It is expected to reach a minimum price of $3.23.
Tezos price prediction 2030
Tezos price prediction for 2030 says that its price can reach maximum and minimum price levels of $19.33 and $16.88 respectively.
Tezos Price Prediction $100
Tezos needs to grow by around 90 times its current market price to reach a price level of $100.
Furthermore, XTZ reached its all-time high price of $8 in October 2021 where it grew by roughly 3.33 times in just three months. Thus, it grew by 1.11 times in one month.
Hence, to reach $100, Tezos requires at least 81 months (less than 7 years). However, there are other factors, such as inflation and liquidity, that will also affect its price in the future, therefore, it might even need more than 7 years to reach that value.
Tezos Price Prediction $1000
To reach $1000, Tezos requires to grow by 900 times compared to its current value.
Thus, considering its 1.11 times growth in one month (as discussed earlier), we can say that Tezos will need a minimum of 810 months (more than 67 years) to reach a price level of $1000.
Therefore, it is not even practical for investors to wait for 67 years for Tezos to reach $1000. Also, it might even take more time depending upon the economic conditions of the market.
Thus, we cannot expect Tezos to reach $1000.
Tezos Price Prediction Today
|1. Market's Wisdom||Neutral|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Sell|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Bearish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
Tezos Price Prediction: How to Buy Tezos?
Here are some steps you need to follow to buy a Tezos coin or XTZ.
- 1st Step: Compare different features of various exchanges to find the suitable option.
- 2nd Step: Create an account after verification of identity.
- 3rd Step: Fund your wallet.
- 4th Step: Buy XTZ.
Where to Buy Tezos?
Here are some exchanges where you can buy XTZ.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.