THETA Price Prediction 2023-2030: Can THETA reach 10000, $1000?
Latest Theta Price
THETA Performance So Far
- Year to Date: -17.2%
- Last 12 Months: -45.4%
- Since Launch (2018): +294.2%
Latest Theta News And Analysis
- Replay, a Web3 video platform, has launched its proprietary blockchain on Theta Metachain. This blockchain aims to instantly reward engagement in online videos, addressing issues of fragmentation in streaming metrics. Built on the Theta Network, this protocol introduces the RPLAY token, which serves as a means to quantify engagement and facilitate payments to content creators.
- TVL: $933,448
- Price: $0.6
- Stablecoins Mcap: $52.9K
THETA Coin Price Prediction Today, Tomorrow and Week
- Theta Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $1.07 and $1.12
- Theta Price Prediction this week is between $0.994 and $1.18
|Overall Outlook||Partially Bullish|
|1. Market's Wisdom||Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Partially Bearish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Steady|
THETA Coin Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030, Aggregated
- Theta Price Prediction 2023 is $1.22
- Theta Price Prediction 2025 is $3.51
- Theta Price Prediction 2030 is $15.6
Theta Price Prediction: Can THETA Coin Reach $100?
THETA coin needs to grow by around 88.5 times from its current market price, to reach a price level of $100.
Furthermore, the THETA token’s all-time high price is $14.24 which it achieved in April 2021. Note that the THETA coin grew by around 19.5 times in just four months (i.e., from the lowest price of $0.73 in December 2020). Thus, it grew by around 4.9 times in one month.
Therefore, to reach $100, the THETA coin will need around 18 months (1.5 years).
However, it might take even longer because of the variations in the macro and micro economic conditions of the market.
Theta Price Prediction 2023: Will THETA reach 1000 dollars?
To reach a price level of $1000, the THETA token is required to grow by 884.9 times its current market value.
Also, we have discussed that the THETA token took four months to grow by 19.5 to reach its all-time high value. Therefore, considering its 4.9 times growth in one month, we can say that the THETA token will need a minimum of 180 months (slightly more than 15 years) to reach a price level of $1000.
Again, the THETA price might slightly vary depending on the market conditions of that time. However, it is not completely impossible for the THETA token to reach $1000 in the future, though it will not reach that value sooner.
THETA Price Prediction: Can THETA Reach 10,000?
Let us analyze if the THETA token can reach $10,000 or not. Thus, the THETA coin is required to grow by around 8,849 times to reach a price level of $10,000.
Considering its 4.9 times growth in one month, the THETA coin will need at least 1,805 months (around 150 years) to reach $10,000.
Therefore, it is not practical in the first place and secondly, the price might be affected by the market conditions as well.
Hence, we cannot expect the THETA token to reach $10,000 in the future.
Theta Price Prediction 2023: Is THETA Coin A Good Investment?
Theta Network is a blockchain platform for decentralized video streaming. The platform combines blockchain technology with video streaming to create a unique platform that even incentivizes content viewers to share their computing and bandwidth resources.
Theta Network’s aim is to create a decentralized video streaming network by leveraging blockchain technology. Furthermore, the platform incentivizes video viewers to share bandwidth resources.
It introduces the concept of peer-to-peer streaming which focuses on the timely delivery of video and audio content. Hence, the capacity of the whole system increases when more peer nodes are available. Furthermore, it tends to increase the robustness of the system because of its decentralization.
Following are the use cases of THETA tokens:
- THETA coins can be used to give incentives on the Theta blockchain to encourage users to video stream on the platform.
- THETA tokens can be earned by the viewers in the form of engagement rewards.
- Users can give rewards to their favorite content creators using THETA coins.
- Viewers can contribute their devices as “Catching nodes” to deliver any given video stream to viewers across the globe and in return earn THETA tokens.
- THETA token holders can participate in the governance of the platform through voting mechanisms.
- Users can stake their THETA coins to secure the platform. In return, they get rewards.
- THETA tokens are used to pay transaction fees on the network.
Furthermore, the global video streaming market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.4% by the end of 2030, as per the reports. It means that Theta Network can also grow with the growth of the industry. Moreover, the market is also not clustered with similar blockchain platforms that aim to provide such sort of use cases in video streaming, meaning that THETA coin can grow in favorable market conditions.
The Theta Network is partnered with video technology partners (such as WPT, Cinedigm, GFuel, Failarmy, Shout Factor, Con TV, and The Pet Collective), Media and Technology partners (Samsung, Sony, Google, CAA), Blockchain partners (Binance, Blockchain.com, Replay) and Institutional investors (DHVC, GFRFund, Heuristic Capital and Sierra ventures).
Theta vs Livepeer
Theta and Livepeer are both blockchain-based projects that aim to create a decentralized video streaming network. However, there are some notable differences between the two.
- Theta Network relies on a Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism, while Livepeer uses a hybrid Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism.
- Partnerships: Theta has established partnerships with several companies, including Samsung VR, Pandora, and MGM, while Livepeer is primarily focused on providing infrastructure for decentralized video transcoding and processing.
- Market Position: Theta has been around for longer and has a larger market capitalization than Livepeer.
- Tokenomics: The token allocation of Theta includes a 20% insider share (Team + Partners) and 36.3% in Theta Lab Reserves, which some investors may find concerning. In contrast, Livepeer has a more decentralized token allocation, with no more than 10% of tokens allocated to any single group.
Overall, Theta is a Moderate Investment
How To Buy THETA Tokens?
Theta tokens can be purchased in three easy steps, as mentioned below:
- In the first step, users are required to set up an account on one of the crypto exchanges (on which they purchase THETA tokens).
- The second is to choose a mode of payment (i.e., using fiat currency or cryptocurrencies).
- The final step is to make the swap and purchase the THETA tokens directly. These tokens can later be stored on a suitable crypto wallet.
Where Can I Buy THETA?
THETA tokens can be bought on numerous major centralized crypto exchanges including Binance, KuCoin, OKX, Huobi, Crypto.com, Gate.io, Bybit, Bithumb, and Bitfinex.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.