Vechain Price Prediction 2023-2030
Latest VeChain Price
|Metric||Last 24 Hours||Trend|
|Net Social Media Sentiment||24.3%||Lower|
Article Coverage: Latest VeChain News, Vechain Price Prediction Today, Is VeChain a Good Investment? Vechain Price Prediction 2023-2030
VeChain Price Performance so far
- Year To Date (2023): +4.1%
- Last 12 Months: -31.0%
- Since Launch (2018): +9.4%
September 27th: Active Wallet Addresses: 2.19M, Number of Transactions Till Date: 49.2 Million
- TVL: VET: $0.9 M, ETH: $21.4B
- Rank: VET: 127th, ETH: 1st
- Last 7 days change: VET: -5.1%, ETH: +0.9%
- Last 30 days change: VET: -0.6%, ETH: +3.4%
VeChain, VET, Buy or Sell (New)
- September 20th: +93.1%
- September 25th: +94.7%
- September 27th: +94.9%
Vechain Price Prediction Today, Tomorrow and Week
- Vechain Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.0169 and $0.0176
- Vechain Price Prediction this week is between $0.0173 and $0.0177
|Overall Outlook||Partially Bullish|
|1. Market's Wisdom||Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
VeChain Price Prediction 2023-2030 (Aggregated)
- Vechain Price Prediction 2023 is $0.0247
- Vechain Price Prediction 2024 is $0.0381
- Vechain Price Prediction 2025 is $0.0566
- Vechain Price Prediction 2026 is $0.0792
- Vechain Price Prediction 2027 is $0.0991
- Vechain Price Prediction 2028 is $0.142
- Vechain Price Prediction 2029 is $0.191
- Vechain Price Prediction 2030 is $0.275
Vechain Price Prediction: Is VeChain a Good Investment?
VeChain is a blockchain platform that streamlines supply chain management by providing a complete view of all organizational processes by using smart chips or RFID tags and sensors to track products at every stage of the supply chain, providing real-time access to authorized stakeholders. VeChain aims to induce a network of computers to run a platform that enables companies to create and use decentralized applications. it gives businesses new tools for efficient data transfer and supply-chain management, facilitating improved digital collaboration between them. The system can also monitor and keep track of a wide range of operational details, including quality, validity, storage temperature, transportation, and delivery of products.
Key features of VeChain include
- VeChain allows businesses to track their products at every stage of the supply chain, ensuring transparency, traceability, and authenticity.
- It operates with a dual token system that includes VeChain Tokens (VET) and VeChain Thor Power (VTHO). VET is used to transfer value across the VeChainThor blockchain, while VTHO is used as the energy or gas for smart contract execution.
- VeChain’s smart contracts facilitate automated and self-executing agreements between parties.
- It has the ability to integrate with IoT devices, which enables real-time tracking and monitoring of products in the supply chain.
- VeChain supports the development of decentralized applications (dApps) that can be built on its blockchain platform.
- Security: VeChain uses advanced cryptography to secure its blockchain, making it resistant to hacking and fraud.
- The platform has partnerships with several large enterprises, including PwC, DNV GL, and BMW, which highlights its potential for real-world use cases.
VeChain has been able to make its presence in well-known organizations. Companies like BMW and LVMH, employ its supply chain solutions. Walmart China, for example, utilizes VeChain to track items such as fresh fruit and meat. As a result, those foods are entirely traceable; if an E.coli outbreak occurs, the source may be easily recognized.
VET (VeChain Token) is the native cryptocurrency of the VeChainThor blockchain and the following are the primary use cases of the Vechain token:
- VET can be used as a payment method for products and services on the VeChainThor blockchain.
- VET token holders have the ability to vote on key decisions related to the VeChain ecosystem.
- Vechain token is used to execute smart contracts on the VeChainThor blockchain.
- The token holders can use their tokens to stake and earn VTHO (VeChainThor Energy), the native token of the VeChainThor blockchain, which is used to pay for transaction fees and smart contract execution.
- VET tokens can be used as collateral for loans and other financial products on the VeChainThor blockchain.
Competitors to VeChain based upon its use cases, differences, and also reliability of blockchain, and ease of use of blockchain. Some of the important competitors of VeChain are:
The platform comprises two specific tokens that give value to the network and power smart contract plans respectively:
- VeChain Token (VET)
- VeChainThor Energy (VTHO)
Overall, VeChain has real-world utility as it is trying to solve the supply chain problem of industries around the world. VeChain is positioning itself as a platform that will solve real-world economic issues with respect to security in delivery as well as providing technology to assist in the supply chain. Due to its unique features, big brands like BMW have associated themselves with VeChain. However, one issue VeChain has is that it is not a well-known blockchain nor is its cryptocurrency with real-life cases for ordinary consumers. It is also unclear if the Token demand will rise substantially through B2B use cases.
VeChain has solid use cases but it is unclear if VET Token is a good investment. At best it can be classified as a moderate case for Investment
VeChain Passive income: 3% at Crypto.com
Vechain Price Prediction: FAQs
How high can Vechain go?
Vechain is expected to rise as high as $0.3 by the end of 2030, meaning that it can hit another all-time high by then.
However, the major driving factors for VET’s price will be the macroeconomic (including inflation) and market liquidity conditions. VET crypto can be expected to rise once the market conditions turn out to favor cryptocurrencies.
Where can I buy VET?
Vechain (VET) can be bought on numerous major centralized crypto exchanges such as Binance, KuCoin, Bithumb, Bittrex, Huobi, Gate.io, Crypto.com, Bitvavo, CoinEx, Indodax, WazirX etc.
How Can I Buy VET Crypto?
Here are the general steps to buy VeChain (VET) tokens:
- Choose a cryptocurrency exchange that supports VeChain tokens (listed above).
- Create an account on the chosen exchange.
- Add funds to your exchange account.
- Locate the VET token on the exchange and select it to initiate a purchase.
- Choose the amount of VET tokens you want to buy, and enter the purchase amount.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the VET tokens to appear in your exchange wallet.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in Stocks or Cryptos. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.