Volt Inu Price Prediction 2023-2030: Will Volt Inu reach 1 cent?
Latest Volt Inu Price
Volt Inu Price Performance, July 11th
- Last 5 days: +2.9%
- Last 1 month: -24.8%
- Last 6 months: -51.5%
- Last 12 months: -70.7%
Volt Inu Latest News, July 11th
- Cryptocurrency entity Volt Inu has launched the beta version of VOLTISLAND which includes dedicated servers and a new map. Over the next few weeks, they plan to introduce additional maps, a deathmatch feature, and integration with NFTs and VOLT tokens. The project is part of Volt Inu’s initiative #VOLTICHANGE, which aims to make all erc20 & bep20 tokens deflationary. The game, developed by Forge Universe Blacksmith Labs Ltd, is currently in Early Access with mostly positive reviews.
Volt Inu Technical Analysis (July 11th)
VOLT Inu is currently evaluated as a “strong sell” based on technical indicators and moving averages.
- Technical Indicators: The majority of indicators suggest a sell strategy, with no indicators suggesting a buy. Indicators such as RSI(14), STOCHRSI(14), ADX(14), CCI(14), and others recommend selling. The STOCH(9,6) and Williams %R signal that the stock is oversold. The MACD(12,26) and Bull/Bear Power(13) are neutral.
- Moving Averages: All moving averages, both simple and exponential, for the periods MA5, MA10, MA20, MA50, MA100, and MA200 suggest selling.
Overall, Volt Inu is Technically Bearish. The Crowdwisdom360 algorithm prediction is detailed below (Updated every 12 hours).
Volt Inu Price Prediction Today
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Steady|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Steady|
Latest Volt Inu Video
Volt Inu Price Prediction: Is Volt Inu a Good Investment?
Volt Inu ($VOLT) is a highly deflationary token developed on the Ethereum blockchain. Now, what is a deflationary token? Deflationary tokens or Deflationary cryptocurrencies are those cryptocurrencies whose supply decreases over time. Since the supply does not increase, with the increasing demand, the supply decreases, and in turn, it leads to an increase in the value of the token. Some of the deflationary tokens are XRP, BNB, CRO, etc.
Some Facts about Volt Inu
- Volt Inu is a hyper deflationary token that has been developed on the Ethereum blockchain.
- The developers of Volt Inu aim to invest the profit in several assets like NFTs, nodes, altcoins, staking & farming of stablecoins.
- As per the official Volt Inu website, the developers aim to use the profit made from the asset investment to buy back and burn the Volt tokens.
- Volt has implemented a 2% burn tax on ETH and a 4% burn tax on BSC.
Volt Inu use cases
According to Volt Inu’s Whitepaper, Volt Inu is a rapidly growing ecosystem, striving to become a one-stop-shop for DeFi products while reinforcing its deflationary purpose by bringing profits back to the native token. The project offers an extensive range of services, from decentralized exchanges to gaming integrations and NFT collections. With a comprehensive roadmap and ambitious goals, Volt Inu is transforming the DeFi space.
The Ecosystem at a Glance
- VoltiChange: VoltiChange is a unique DEX that allows projects to get listed freely and permissionless while burning their supply, thus contributing to the deflationary nature of the ecosystem.
- VDSC: The Volted Dragons Sailors Club (VDSC) is Volt Inu’s official NFT collection, offering access to gaming integrations, exclusive rights, and revenues. Holders of these unique NFTs gain access to a variety of perks within the VOLT ecosystem.
- VoltiGames: Volt Inu’s P2E racing game, VoltiGames, offers rewards, buyback & burns, and integration with Volt Inu’s NFTs.
- The VoltiCard is a physical/virtual debit card that enables users to spend cryptocurrencies seamlessly for everyday purchases.
Following are the two main use cases of Volt Inu:
- VOLT tokens allow their holders to access the NFT launchpad because it requires the users to hold a minimum number of VOLT tokens to access its NFT ecosystem.
- VOLT token holders can participate in the automated social activities arranged by the Volt Inu network and get rewards in return.
Overall, Volt Inu is a Moderate Case for Investment
Volt Inu Price Prediction: Will Volt Inu reach 1 cent?
To reach 1 cent, Volt will need to rise by 7418 times. At 1 cent, Volt Inu’s market cap would be $586 Billion. If Volt Inu were to rise at the rate of 25%, it would take 39 years to reach 1 cent.
Evaluating all factors
- Quality of Investment – Moderate to Poor
- Growth Needed to each 1 cent – Not Feasible
- Market Cap at 1 Cent – Not Feasible
- Time required to reach 1 cent at 25% growth per annum – Not Feasible
Overall, considering the quality of investment, growth required and market cap at 1 cent, it is impossible for Volt Inu to reach 1 cent. The only scenario when this is feasible is if 95-99% of the tokens are burnt.
Volt Inu Price Prediction 2023-2030
- Volt Inu Price Prediction 2023 is $0.000000206
- Volt Inu Price Prediction 2025 is $0.00000137
- Volt Inu Price Prediction 2030 is $0.0000135
Is Volt Inu a Good Investment or How High Will Volt Inu Go?
Volt Inu is a meme coin but unlike the other meme coin like Shiba Inu, Volt Inu is deflationary, and with the rising demand the supply decreases. Due to this nature, Volt Inu supply comes down from its initial supply, and thereby the price of Volt Inu will gradually increase. Added to it, to decrease the supply to a larger extent, the developers have implemented a burning tax on both ETH and BSC.
However, only the above two factors will not be enough to make Volt Inu a good investment. Factors like the token’s utility projects’ adoption, and the resulting market cap will be crucial to make Volt Inu a good investment.
It will be a difficult task to determine how high Volt Inu can go as the price of Volt Inu a very low. However, if Volt Inu manages to increase 50% a year from now then in the next 23 years Volt Inu could reach 1 cent.
Volt Inu Price Prediction: Latest Developments
The developers of Volt Inu have created an elaborate roadmap for the Volt Inu development. The roadmap is divided into four stages. Currently, the 4th stage is in play. Some of the developments that took place recently are:
Migration from V2 to V3
You need to perform a manual migration now to send your tokens from wallets to exchanges. The exact steps for this process will depend on the instructions provided by the Volt Inu team. Generally, the expected steps for the migration are discussed below:
- Check for official instructions: Visit the official Volt Inu website or other channels to gather detailed information regarding the migration process.
- Prepare your wallet: You must have a compatible wallet to support V3 tokens. It becomes important to use only the recommended wallets by the Volt Inu team to avoid any risk of compatibility issues.
- Follow the steps: You should follow each step mentioned for the migration. This can include interaction with a smart token or using specific tools and applications.
- Complete the migration process: After following all the mentioned steps, you now have switched from V2 to V3 tokens. You should verify the migration balance in your wallet and ensure the matching of the token symbol and contract address with the new version.
- Send V3 tokens to exchanges: After a successful migration, you can now send the V3 tokens to exchanges supporting V3 tokens.
Play to Earn Game
In April 2022, Volt Inu along with the V1 to V2 migration also launched a browser-based play-to-earn game known as Volt Inu 2D Racer. The P2E game offers free races and a function to choose or create projects for paid races, bringing new utility to the company’s native token.
Volt Inu Price Prediction: How and Where to Buy?
Volt Inu offers two types of tokens, ETH and BSC. Here are the ways to buy Volt Inu:
Buying Volt Inu Using Ethereum
- Download a Crypto Wallet and set up your wallet account
- Buy Ethereum as Base Currency on any of the exchanges
- Send Ethereum From the exchange to the Crypto Wallet
- Choose a Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
- Connect your crypto wallet
- Trade Your Ethereum With the Coin You Want to Get
Buying Volt Inu using BNB
- Visit the Swapzone BNB (BSC) – VOLT Exchange Page
- Choose the amount of Volt Inu coins to purchase
- Choose an Exchange
- Connect your crypto wallet
- Trade Your BNB coins With the Coin You Want to Get
- Click Swap
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.