Will Cardano Reach $1, $5?
|Current Market Cap||$9.4 B||Higher|
|Trading Volume||$191.1 M||Higher|
|Metric||Last 24 Hours||Trend|
|Net Social Media Sentiment||15.2%||Higher|
Latest Cardano News And Statistics
- ADA Rank: 17th; Ethereum Rank: 1st
- Last 7 days change: ADA: -2.4%, ETH: +2.0%
- Last 1-month change: ADA: -11.3%, ETH: +1.2%
- TVL: ADA: $144.4M,ETH: $21.4B
- Cardano Rank: 9th, Ethereum Rank: 1st
- NFT Sales: ADA: Up by 1.6%, ETH: Dropped by 41.3%
Cardano (ADA) staking is now possible on the popular crypto exchange crypto.com. This means that Cardano holders can participate in on-chain staking directly through the crypto.com app. This addition comes alongside other blockchain options like Avalanche (AVAX), Cronos (CRO), Ethereum (ETH), Solana (SOL), and Polkadot (DOT).
Cardano – Buy or Sell? Crowd Poll
Net Buy % = Buy% – Sell%
- June 30th: 67.7%
- August 3rd: 48.8%
- August 29th: 55.3%
- September 27th: +57.1%
- September 28th: +56.4%
Will Cardano reach $5: Introduction to Cardano and $ADA
Cardano is a decentralized platform tailored to support smart contracts and decentralized applications (dApps). It envisions a secure and scalable framework to cater to diverse use cases, ranging from financial transactions and voting systems to supply chain management. Cardano distinguishes itself with its eco-friendliness, relying on a proof-of-stake (PoS) mechanism, a more energy-conservative approach compared to Bitcoin’s proof-of-work (PoW). All transactions are immutably, safely, and transparently chronicled on the Cardano blockchain, assuring users of swift, reliable transactions with inherent security provisions.
ADA, the platform’s native token, is inspired by Ada Lovelace, often regarded as the first computer programmer. Acting as a digital currency, ADA facilitates direct, secure, and transparent value exchanges without relying on middlemen. It serves multiple roles – as a governance token, ADA holders actively shape Cardano’s future by voting on protocol amendments. Enhanced by cryptographic techniques and P2P networking, ADA stands out as a secure cryptocurrency. Its interoperability ensures seamless interactions with other cryptocurrencies, dApps, and conventional financial structures. The token’s versatility manifests in various applications – from staking for rewards and paying minuscule transaction fees to driving dApps on Cardano. Furthermore, ADA, available on several cryptocurrency exchanges, presents lucrative avenues for trading and investment, allowing stakeholders to capitalize on market dynamics.
Will ADA Reach $1? Calculation
Cardano has been trading below $1 for over a year now but ADA has the potential of reaching $1 as the asset has already reached this level in the past. Here is the calculation for ADA to reach $1 based on the current value of the asset:
- From the current value, ADA will need to rise by a factor of 3 to reach $1.
- At $1 the overall market cap of ADA will be around $37 B.
- If ADA gains 25% annually, it will take 5 years from today to reach $1.
- Quality of Investment: Good
- Growth required to reach $1- Feasible (ADA’s ATH is $3.09
- Market Cap at $1: Feasible
- Time Required to reach $1 considering 25% annual growth: Feasible
Will ADA Reach $1? Conclusion
ADA is currently trading around 90% lower than its ATH. In September 2021, ADA broke above $3, however, it has been over a year now since the last time reached $1.
Cardano, the blockchain on which ADA operates is expanding its use cases. The adoption of Cardano is increasing which in turn will increase the adoption of ADA. Cardano’s ADA meets all the criteria that are required for it to reach $1. Therefore, it can be concluded that ADA is potentially in a better place to reach $1.
Will ADA Reach $5?
In order for ADA to reach $5, it would need to increase by a factor of 19. At $5, ADA’s Market Cap will be $175.6 Billion. If Cardano were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 13 years to reach $5. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Moderate
- Growth required to reach $5- Very Feasible (Example: Bitcoin was priced at $0.1 in October 2010. 12 years later, It is 22000 times higher)
- Market Cap at $5- Moderately Feasible
- Time required to reach $5 if it were to rise at 25% per annum- Partially Feasible
So, given the factors mentioned, it’s entirely possible for Cardano to hit $5. However, it might take a while.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.