Will Helium Reach 1,000? Helium Price Prediction 2023-2030
Latest Helium HNT Price
Latest Helium Crypto News
- Recently the Helium HNT Wallet has undergone a significant upgrade to version 2.1.0, bringing exciting new features to its users. The latest version introduces Location Assertion, transaction simulations for multiple transactions have been improved for enhanced accuracy and efficiency. And also the wallet now offers advanced hotspot management tools and other.
- Helium is making significant strides in the real world by leveraging the power of the Solana blockchain to establish a decentralized LoRaWAN network that spans across more than 170 countries.
Helium Price Prediction? Is HNT a Good Investment?
Helium is a decentralized wireless network built on blockchain technology that aims to solve the problems of expensive and unreliable connectivity and security. The protocol token incentivizes a two-sided marketplace between coverage providers and consumers. The Helium Consensus Protocol and Proof-of-Coverage ensure the integrity of the network, and the Helium Wireless protocol provides a bi-directional data transfer system between wireless devices and the internet. Devices pay to send and receive data and geolocate themselves, while miners earn tokens for providing network coverage and fees for transactions and network validation.
- Total Hotspots: 936317
- IOT: Utility Score: 1.8 trillion, Active Hotspots: 420,559, veHNT Delegated: 1.26B
- MOBILE: Utility Score: 130.9B, Active Hotspots: 3,782, veHNT Delegated: 673M
There are several apps in the Helium ecosystem that are designed to work with the Helium network. These include
- The Helium Hotspot app, which allows users to set up and manage their Helium hotspots
- The Helium Console provides users with real-time data on network performance and coverage.
The HNT token is used in the Helium network as the native cryptocurrency
- It is used to incentivize network participants to provide coverage to the network
- to pay for data transmission on the network
- HNT can also be used to purchase and sell data credits, which can be used to send data over the network.
The main competitors of Helium are other IoT networks such as Sigfox and LoRaWAN.
Uses for Helium
- Indoor/Outdoor Location Tracking: Users like Go beyond GPS and others who leverage Helium’s network for location tracking solutions, both indoors and outdoors.
- IoT Roaming Partner: Actility, X-TELIA, and Senet fall under this category, providing large-scale project delivery and carrier-grade systems.
- Air Quality Monitoring: AIRICA and other companies monitor indoor and outdoor air quality for better health and environmental awareness.
- Low-code IoT Platform: Users like Akenza use the Helium network to build IoT products and services quickly and efficiently.
- IoT Cloud: Companies that visualize IoT projects and support a constantly growing number of technologies and vendors, including LoRaWAN and Helium.
- Smart Weather Stations: Companies that set up and maintain wireless all-in-one weather stations.
- Sustainable Mining: Biomine and others that use sustainable methods for crypto mining, often within renewable energy plants.
- Hotspot Providers & Vendors: Bobcat Miner 300, Browan Communications, and several others provide hotspots for HNT mining.
- Food Distribution & Safety Solutions: Companies like Communityfi use technology to strengthen food distribution and safety measures.
- Pet, Asset, and Vehicle Tracking: Petfon and other companies provide solutions to track pets, assets, and vehicles using the Helium network.
- Enterprise IoT Platforms: Datacake, Microsoft, and others provide platforms to create and manage IoT applications.
- 5G Carriers and Hotspot Manufacturers: Dish and others that deploy Helium 5G and manufacture 5G hotspots.
- Drone Delivery: DRONEDEK, which uses smart mailboxes for secure drone package receiving and storage.
- Energy and Water Metering Systems: Companies like Enica that supply energy and water metering systems.
- Water Monitoring & Automation: Companies like Levelll bring near real-time monitoring and automation of remote locations to your fingertips.
Overall, Helium appears to be a moderate case for Investment given the easy availability of Hotspots and wifi across the Globe.
Helium Price Prediction: Will Helium Reach 1,000?
To reach $1000, Helium’s price will have to rise 437 times. At $1,000, HNT will have a market cap of $139 Billion. If Helium price were to rise at the rate of 25% every year, HNT would reach $1000 in 27 years. Given that Helium is only a moderate case of investment, none of these targets are likely to be met and Helium will not reach 1000. However, what happens if 75% of the Tokens were burnt?
If 75% of the Tokens were burnt, To reach $1000, Helium’s price will have to rise 87 times. At $1,000, HNT will have a market cap of $28 Billion. If Helium price were to rise at the rate of 25% every year, HNT would reach $1000 in 21 years. This looks a lot more feasible but it is difficult to imagine that 80% of the tokens will be burnt so overall, it is impossible for Helium to reach $1000.
Helium Price Prediction Today (Updated every 12 hours)
|1. Market's Wisdom||Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
Helium Price Prediction 2023-2030, Aggregated
- Helium Price Prediction 2023 is $4.77
- Helium Price Prediction 2024 is $6.42
- Helium Price Prediction 2025 is $7.84
- Helium Price Prediction 2026 is $9.47
- Helium Price Prediction 2027 is $10.7
- Helium Price Prediction 2028 is $13.6
- Helium Price Prediction 2029 is $17.7
- Helium Price Prediction 2030 is $26.3
Where to buy Helium HNT?
Top 5 in Trading Volumes
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.