Sandbox Price Prediction 2023-2030
Latest Sandbox Price
Latest Sandbox News
- Recently the British Museum has partnered with The Sandbox to explore digital experiences and create digital collectibles based on its vast collection. This marks a new direction for the museum, aiming to engage a broader audience in global history and culture through digital platforms.
- The Sandbox and McDonald’s Hong Kong are creating an exciting AR Chicken McNuggets game. Players can control the box and collect as many Chicken McNuggets as possible using hand movements.
- The Sandbox virtual LANDS map has undergone significant evolution as of July 31, 2023. It now showcases over 100 user-created experiences and games that can be fully played with the new Game Client 0.8.
Sandbox Price Prediction 2023: Is Sandbox a Good Investment?
Sandbox is a metaverse-integrated Game-Fi platform. It consists of a diverse 3D virtual world with tools for users to create any structure they wish. Users can earn rewards by playing the games hosted within its ecosystem. Users can purchase land and develop it into structures.
Members of the Sandbox can collaborate to build complexes, buy land and create digital worlds for others to utilize. Digital landowners on Sandbox can monetize their digital assets by renting them out to others or charging users for visiting the facilities.
The NFT gaming market is growing at a tremendous rate since 2020. For instance, data suggests that the size of the NFT market in 2020 was $232M and it reached a value of $22B by 2021 only. Furthermore, reports suggest that the NFT market will grow at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 23.9% till 2028 while NFT Gaming Market will grow at 32.5% CAGR in the next 5 years (till 2028). The growth in NFT Gaming Market is indeed a piece of positive news for Sandbox and its competitors.
Key features of Sandbox
- Sandbox is a Metaverse gaming ecosystem where users can create and monetize in-game assets and experiences. There are 3 features in the sandbox – VoxEdit which enables users to create 3D objects, Marketplace where they can publish and sell their assets and Game Maker which enables users to create 3D Games for free
- The game uses the ERC 115 Token system which therefore enables both Fungible (Like a Cryptocurrency) and Non-Fungible Tokens (Like a Work of Art)
- However, for the purpose of Cryptocurrency SAND, The Sandbox uses the popular ERC-20 standard. The Sandbox like every Metaverse operates like a tiny country where any commercial activity will need the SAND Cryptocurrency. Whether it is to play games, buy avatars, or equipment. The success or failure of SAND will depend on how many users come on board the Sandbox and buy and sell services in the Metaverse.
- There is 1.5B SAND in circulation and the Market Cap is over 1 Billion.
Use Cases of Sandbox
Sandbox has developed into one of the Metaverse’s most well-known projects. However, due to extreme crypto market conditions, the metaverse gaming industry is struggling lately. However, there are chances of the metaverse gaming industry regarding its mojo and more players flocking back to play their favorite games.
One of the best ways to increase the user base for Sandbox will be to increase its use cases. The metaverse gaming platform partnering with different brands builds its use case profile. The Sandbox team has secured 50+ partnerships to develop content on the platform.
Brands like Shaun the Sheep, dApp game studios like Dapper Labs (CryptoKitties), investors such as Square Enix (Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider), and gaming brand ATARI (Rollercoaster Tycoon, Pong) have partnered with Sandbox to build their dApps.
Apart from these Sandbox has succeeded in getting into multiple different partnerships. These include the top bank in the world like HSBC, which bought some Sandbox land. Esports franchise FaZe Clan also has a presence in The Sandbox.
Apart from these brands, famous personalities like skateboarder Tony Hawk, former tennis star Ana Ivanovic, and PSG soccer star Marco Verratti also have their presence on the Sandbox.
Who are the Competitors of Sandbox?
The metaverse gaming industry is now overcrowded. Companies like Meta, and Tencent are gradually entering the metaverse gaming world.
The success and popularity of The Sandbox are closely related to the success of SAND. This mutual relationship will only grow as the game could become a cornerstone in the gaming entertainment Industry.
- Bullieverse Island
- Vault Hill
- Highstreet, etc.
How is Sandbox Different from the Rest of the Metaverse Gaming Platforms?
- Sandbox not just serves as a gaming platform but also provides users to buy, sell, rent digital land, and be rewarded.
- On Sandbox, users can create their independent Games and Generate revenue. Sandbox offers a set of tools made to make it easier for players to engage in encounters across the metaverse. Users are free to create their 3D gaming environments and digital objects based on their ideas.
- Apart from this Sandbox has a very talented team working to make Sandbox one of the best metaverse platforms.
- There are over 1,000 highly engaged creators and members from Korea and Sandbox is in an official partnership with SBS Seoul Game Academy.
SAND is the native token of Sandbox.
It is an ERC-20 token used for all ecosystem transactions and interactions. The following are the major use cases of SAND tokens:
- SAND token holders have voting rights on governance decisions related to the Sandbox platform, including changes to the protocol and funding proposals.
- Users can buy, sell, and rent virtual land within the Sandbox platform using SAND tokens.
- Users can use SAND tokens to purchase virtual assets and other resources needed to create and monetize virtual experiences within the Sandbox platform.
- SAND tokens can be staked to earn rewards in the form of SAND tokens and other tokens issued on the Ethereum blockchain.
- The Sandbox platform charges fees for transactions within the ecosystem, including land sales and other transactions. These fees are paid in SAND tokens.
Sandbox performance for the last 12 months
- Last 1 month: +5.5%
- Last 6 months: -40.3%
- Last 1 year: -67.2%
Sandbox Price Predictions
Sandbox Price Prediction Today
- Sandbox Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.299 and $0.308
- Sandbox Price Prediction this week is between $0.292 and $0.308
|1. Market's Wisdom||Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Higher|
Sandbox Price Prediction 2023-2030 (Aggregated)
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2023 is $0.497
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2024 is $0.780
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2025 is $1.24
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2026 is $1.64
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2027 is $2.04
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2028 is $2.84
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2029 is $4.04
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2030 is $5.52
Also Read: Enjin Price Prediction
Sandbox Price Prediction? How to Invest In SAND?
Sandbox is one of the famous Metaverse tokens. Here is how you can invest in Sandbox:
- Select a reputable cryptocurrency exchange that supports SAND token trading (as mentioned below).
- Sign up for an account on the chosen exchange. This typically involves providing your email address, creating a password, and completing any required verification processes.
- Depending on the exchange’s requirements, you may need to complete a Know Your Customer (KYC) process to verify your identity. This usually involves providing identification documents such as a passport or driver’s license.
- Deposit funds into your exchange account.
- Once your account is funded, locate the SAND trading pair.
- Choose the type of order you want to place. Enter the desired amount of SAND tokens you wish to purchase and review the details before submitting the order.
- Confirm the order and execute the trade. The exchange will match your order with other users’ buy or sell orders, and once the trade is executed, the SAND tokens will be credited to your exchange account.
- After the trade is completed, it’s important to transfer your SAND tokens to a secure wallet.
Wallets for Sandbox
- Math Wallet
- Trust Wallet
- Binance Chain Wallet
Where Can I Buy SAND Tokens?
Some popular exchanges where you can buy SAND tokens include:
- Coinbase Exchange
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.