Will Siacoin reach $1, $10 and $100? Siacoin Price Prediction 2023-2030
Latest Siacoin Price
Siacoin Price Performance So Far
|Last 7 Days||-0.5%|
|Last 1 Month||+46.1%|
|Last 12 Months||+72.6%|
|Since Launch (2016)||+9695.1%|
Exchange Dominance: Upbit – 66.3% (Moderate Risk)
- The Sia Foundation has welcomed Murrayas a new technical writer to the team. Murray will collaborate with Oliver to produce engaging content for the Sia Blog and assist in maintaining official documentation.
- In October, six additional grants were approved, bringing the total number of active grants to seventeen.
- The renterd, hostd, and walletd are undergoing refinements and final touches as they approach their v1 releases.
Siacoin – Buy or Sell Poll (New)
Siacoin Price Prediction Today, Tomorrow and Week
- Siacoin Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.00703 and $0.00796
- Siacoin Price Prediction this week is between $0.00618 and $0.00794
|1. Market's Wisdom||Neutral|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Bullish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Higher|
Siacoin Price Prediction 2023-2025-2030 (Aggregated)
- Siacoin Price Prediction 2023 is $0.00755
- Siacoin Price Prediction 2024 is $0.0106
- Siacoin Price Prediction 2025 is $0.0139
- Siacoin Price Prediction 2026 is $0.0175
- Siacoin Price Prediction 2027 is $0.0206
- Siacoin Price Prediction 2028 is $0.0265
- Siacoin Price Prediction 2029 is $0.0362
- Siacoin Price Prediction 2030 is $0.0491
Will Siacoin reach $1?
To reach $1, Siacoin will have to rise 216 times from the current price. At $1, Siacoin’s market cap will be $52b. If Siacoin were to rise at a pace of 25% every year, it would take 25 years to reach that level. With this data, can we say if Siacoin will reach $1?
Let us evaluate the data
- Quality of Investment: Moderate
- Growth needed to reach $1: Very High
- Market cap at $1: High
- The time it will take to reach $1 @25% growth: High
Overall, it appears Siacoin will not reach $1. Only a Burn in the range of 75-90% will deliver the $1 target.
Can Siacoin reach $10?
In order for Siacoin to reach $10, it would need to increase by a factor of 2,857. At $10, Siacoin’s Market Cap will be $ 551 Billion. If SC were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 16 years to reach $10. Let us evaluate this data:
- Quality of Investment- Moderate
- Growth required to reach $10- Not Feasible
- Market Cap at $10- Not Feasible
- Time required to reach $10 if Siacoin were to rise at 25% per annum- Partially Feasible
Considering the criteria Quality of Investment, growth required, and time required, Siacoin has a low chance of reaching $10. Let us analyze it further:
Is it possible for Siacoin to rise 2,857 times?
SiaCoin would need to increase in value by 2,857 times over a period of 16 years. However, when we compare this to the case of Bitcoin, which rose by 1400 times in 10 years, it becomes clear that such exponential growth is highly unlikely.
It is not feasible for a coin to experience a growth of 2,857 times even within a span of 16 years, considering the historical performance of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, it is unlikely that SC would be able to achieve such significant growth, even under favorable market conditions.
No, it is not realistic to expect a token to consistently increase in price over a span of 16 years, and accurately predicting its growth rate is impossible.
Therefore, it is not feasible for Siacoin to exhibit a steady growth of 25% per year for the next 16 years.
Thus, taking all of these factors into account, it is highly unlikely for Siacoin to reach a future price of $10.
Will Siacoin reach $100? Detailed Analysis
In order for Siacoin to reach $100, it would need to increase by a factor of 28,571. At $100, Siacoin’s Market Cap will be $ 5.51 Trillion. If SC were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 32 years to reach $100. Let us evaluate this data:
- Quality of Investment- Moderate
- Growth required to reach $100- Not Feasible
- Market Cap at $100- Not Feasible
- Time required to reach $100 if Siacoin were to rise at 25% per annum- Not Feasible
Considering the criteria Quality of Investment, growth required and time required, Siacoin cannot reach $100. Let us analyze it further:
Is it possible for Siacoin to rise 28,571 times?
No, it is highly unlikely for a token to experience a growth of 28,571 times over a period of 32 years. Comparing it to Bitcoin’s rise of 1400 times in 10 years, the projected growth for Siacoin is significantly higher.
Therefore, it is not feasible for Siacoin to achieve a growth of 28,571 times, even under favorable market conditions.
No, 32 years is a long period of time, and it is not realistic to expect a token to experience consistent growth over such a lengthy timeframe. Additionally, we cannot accurately predict the growth rate of a token for the next 32 years.
Therefore, it is highly unlikely for Siacoin to maintain a consistent growth rate of 25% over the next 32 years.
Therefore, taking all of these factors into consideration, it is not possible for Siacoin to reach a price of $100 in the future.
Will Siacoin reach $1? Is Siacoin a Good Investment?
Siacoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer cloud storage platform that allows users to rent out their unused hard drive space to others in exchange for Siacoin. Siacoin aims to decentralize the cloud storage sector by offering a low-cost, secure, and democratic environment. The two main components of the Siacoin network are hosts and renters, with hosts being paid by renters for providing cloud storage services.
- Sia aims to compete with major cloud storage providers like Amazon, Google, and Microsoft.
- Sia offers competitive storage rates due to its decentralized nature.
- Files on the Sia network are divided into 30 encrypted segments and stored on multiple hosts for redundancy i.e., the uploaded data is split into 30 segments and distributed globally, making the network resistant to takedowns.
- Agreements between uploaders and hosts are recorded on Sia’s blockchain and enforced through smart contracts.
- Siacoin (SC) is used as the payment method on the network.
- Renters pay hosts using SC, and hosts lock SC in smart contracts as collateral.
- The Sia blockchain uses a proof-of-work consensus algorithm to secure the network.
- Miners compete to add new blocks to the blockchain, and a majority must confirm a record for it to be posted.
Siacoin is the native cryptocurrency of the Sia storage network
- It is used to pay for storage services and as a mining reward
- Renters purchase Siacoin to create a File Contract with hosts, defining the price and specifics of the storage rental. Hosts are paid in Siacoin after proving they are storing the file
- The network also has a second token, Siafunds, which incentivizes more users to participate by entitling holders to a 3.9% share of each funding source after a contract is completed.
Siacoin Q2 Report
- Sia Foundation released beta and alpha versions of its hostd and wallets applications respectively in Q2 2023.
- There were significant declines in new contracts (-11%), transactions (-13%), and revenue (-23%).
- Active contracts on the platform fell by 54%, following a previous drop of 88%.
- Transaction activity decreased by 81% in Q1 and 5% in Q2.
- Total revenue fell by 17%, following a significant 82% decrease in the previous quarter.
- Sia Foundation saw a 5% and 12% growth in storage utilization and nominal storage respectively, although the SC price fell by 3%.
- The foundation funded seven new grantees despite the declines. Several grants were approved, including S5 Network and Apps, TwikkL, and Sia Satellite II.
- Development of key ecosystem applications continued, with renterd, hostd, walletd in progress, and Utreexo and explored in progress.
Overall, Siacoin is a moderate case for Investment in a highly competitive category.
Where to buy Siacoin?
The top 5 Exchanges for Siacoin are
- Upbit (Korea)
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.
Follow us on Twitter