Will VeChain reach $1, $10?
Will VeChain reach $1, $10? Yes, it can
|Current Market Cap||$1.2 B||Lower|
|Trading Volume||$22.3 M||Steady|
|Metric||Last 24 Hours||Trend|
|Net Social Media Sentiment||10.2%||Higher|
Latest VeChain News and Statistics
September 20th: Active Wallet Addresses: 2.19M, Number of Transactions Till Date: 49 Million
- TVL: VET: $0.9 M, ETH: $21.2B
- Last 7 days change: VET: +15.2%, ETH: +7.4%
- Last 30 days change: VET: +3.0%, ETH: -9.0%
Latest Vechain VET News
- VeChain and World of V have partnered to pioneer Phygital technology, bridging the physical and digital worlds with NFC and NFT integration. This innovative approach combines hardware security, blockchain, and NFTs to create a trust-based ecosystem for product distribution in retail, entertainment, and art.
- Coinbase Listing Announcement: VeChain (VET) and VeThor (VTHO) have been launched on Coinbase’s website and its mobile applications. Coinbase users can now perform various transactions with these assets, such as buying, selling, converting, sending, receiving, or storing them.
- VeChain, in collaboration with the EasyA app, has seen almost 10,000 developers join their #60Daysofvechain challenges. To celebrate this, they’re selecting 200 developers for a special hackathon at Harvard on October 7-8, offering both a $30,000 prize and networking opportunities with industry leaders from VeChain and beyond.
VeChain, VET, Buy or Sell (New)
- September 20th: +93.1%
Will VeChain reach $1? VeChain Summary
VeChain is a blockchain platform that streamlines supply chain management by providing a complete view of all organizational processes by using smart chips or RFID tags and sensors to track products at every stage of the supply chain, providing real-time access to authorized stakeholders. The platform comprises two specific tokens that give value to the network and power smart contract plans respectively:
- VeChain Token (VET)
- VeChainThor Energy (VTHO)
The system can also monitor and keep track of a wide range of operational details, including quality, validity, storage temperature, transportation, and delivery of products.
Key features of VeChain include its open-source VeChainThor blockchain for smart contracts and DApps, in-house IoT and Supply Chain Management technology, and native fee delegation that eliminates the need for sponsored developers to pay for gas costs.
Will Vechain reach $10?
To reach $10, VeChain will have to rise 400x. While this is not unusual in the Cryptocurrency industry, there are practical challenges.
- VeChain may have solid use cases but VET Token does not seem to have been designed for B2C use cases. It could change but not as of now
- VET reached its all-time high of $0.25 in April 2021, much earlier than other cryptocurrencies that reached an all-time high in November 2021
- While VET has recovered somewhat in the pump recently, it is a long way from its 2021 high.
At a conservative 25% per annum, VeChain could reach $10 in 17 years. However, such long-term predictions are unreliable; therefore, we would say VeChain is unlikely to reach $10.
Will VeChain Reach $1?
At the current price, Vechain will have to rise over 40 times to reach $1. Therefore, Yes, Vechain can reach $1.
As per the VET price prediction, if Vechain gains 30% a year from now, it will reach $1 in: 15 Years
As per the VET price prediction, if Vechain gains 50% a year from now, it will reach $1 in: 10 Years
Also Read: StormX Price Prediction
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in Stocks or Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.