XRP Price Prediction $100, $50
|Current Market Cap||$26.5 B||Lower|
|Trading Volume||$734.4 M||Higher|
|Metric||Last 24 Hours||Trend|
|Net Social Media Sentiment||38.6%||Higher|
XRP Price Prediction $100: Latest News
- XRP is once again trading below $0.50. The trading volume for XRP this month has been around $775 Million per day while for the last 7 days, the average trading volume for XRP stands at $805 million per day.
- Japanese crypto exchange GMO will deposit the Yen equivalent of songbird (SGB) tokens. The Yen deposit will be made to only those traders who held XRP in 2020. For every 1 XRP held as of December 12, 2020, a user will receive Yen equivalent of 0.15011 SGB.
- XRP Ledger Surpasses 82 Million Ledgers. As per the latest data approximately 82,035,421 registered ledgers have been registered on XRP Ledger.
- In the ongoing XRP lawsuit against the SEC, there’s speculation that a settlement could be in the cards following Ripple’s recent legal win. However, attorney John Deaton, who advocates for XRP, explains that a settlement won’t be straightforward for either side due to specific conditions.
- Deaton points out that any potential settlement would need to avoid negatively impacting other cryptocurrency-related legal cases, including the ongoing lawsuit involving the U.S.-based crypto exchange Coinbase. Additionally, negotiations would focus on XRP sales to institutional clients only, as previously ruled by U.S. Judge Analisa Torres, who considered them unregistered securities offerings.
XRP-Buy or Sell, Crowd Poll
Net Buy Rating = Buy% – Sell%
- July 1st: +41.6%
- July 13th – Ripple SEC Court Decision
- August 1st: +61.7%
- August 31st: +51.1%
- September 1st: +51.0%
- September 25th: +44.6%
XRP Price Prediction $100: Understanding XRP and Ripple in greater detail
The XRP Ledger (XRPL) focuses on cross-border payments and decentralized finance (DeFi). It also supports functions such as exchanges, wallets, and NFTs. Entities like American Express and Santander use XRPL. Ripple, the company behind XRPL, offers transaction speeds that differ from traditional overseas transfers. The system uses XRP, the cryptocurrency of the XRPL, through the product xRapid. Unlike Bitcoin, Ripple has a different structure, with validators that could include financial institutions.
Ripple can create cryptocurrency wallets and has the potential for stablecoin integration. It can facilitate transfers of various forms of money. Ripple is in discussions with central banks about developing a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), with countries like Bhutan and Palau testing Ripple for their CBDCs.
The XRP token is used within the XRPL system. Accounts in transactions must hold a reserve of XRP. Features like Escrow use XRP, and it can also serve as a bridge currency for exchanges. A small amount of XRP is used during transactions, and the addition of new addresses to the XRPL Ledger can affect its price. XRPL faces competition from platforms like Bitcoin and networks like Ethereum and Cardano.
XRP Performance so far
- Year to Date (2023): +51.0%
- Last 1 year: +27.1%
- Since launch (2014): +8612.1%
XRP Price Prediction $100, $50
XRP Price Prediction $100: Can XRP reach 100?
To reach $100, XRP will need to rise 100 times. At $100, XRP’s Market Cap would be $5.2 Trillion. If XRP were to rise at the rate of 25% every year, it would take 22 years to reach $100.
Given this data, let us look at the feasibility of $100
- Quality of Investment – Moderate Quality
- Growth needed to reach $100 – Not Feasible
- Market Cap at $100 – Not Feasible
- The time needed to reach $100 at 25% growth- Not Feasible
Irrespective of the SEC outcomes, it is highly unlikely that XRP will reach $100. XRP’s best chance is a significant burn program that will reduce circulation by 75-90%.
XRP Price Prediction $50: Can XRP reach $50?
Ripple Lab, the parent company of XRP, has been actively fighting a legal battle against the SEC for the past couple of years. This has now ended in Ripple’s favor pushing XRP Price 50% higher. Meanwhile, XRP developers are striving to establish themselves as leaders in the payment system. How will XRP prices play out in the next few years?
- 30% Growth for the Next 10 years (Conservative estimate benchmarking against Bitcoin and Ethereum)
- 15% growth for the Next 10 years (Typical Growth for a high-performing cryptocurrency)
- Assuming the above conditions, it will take XRP 20 years to reach $50
- IF XRP implements a burn or deflation program targeting 25% burn, the time frame could fall to 15 years.
Top 5 Most Read Articles on CrowdwisdomLive
Ripple XRP: Expert Forecasts
- CoinsKid: Predicts a new all-time high for XRP, pointing to a possible six-month ascending triangle formation.
XRP Prediction: FAQs
Can XRP reach 100 dollars?
At 100 dollars, XRP would have a market cap of $5 Trillion. This is 12x the current market cap of Tesla. However, when seen from a lens of 25 years, this isn’t a huge number. That said, any forecasts exceeding a few years are highly impractical. The global remittance market can support a player with a 5 Trillion market cap assuming a favorable regulatory environment and competitors not coming up with similar projects. Both of these are unrealistic. We believe, 100 dollars is a theoretical possibility but the odds of it becoming real are extremely low if not impossible.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Cryptos or Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.