Latest Bitcoin Price Prediction
Bitcoin Price [1 Bitcoin in USD]
Bitcoin Performance (2022)
- 1M: -7.2%
- 3M: –13.7%
- YTD: –63.9%
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency designed to serve the purpose of the fiat currency but by eliminating the centralized control known as banks. Bitcoin was introduced to the public in 2009 by an anonymous developer, Satoshi Nakamoto.
Here are a few facts about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin was initially released as a peer-to-peer payment method and does not have any central authority.
- It uses the concept of proof of work to reward its members. The lifespan of Bitcoin (BTC) has been the longest of any cryptocurrency.
- The Bitcoin ledger is public and any person can store it on their computer. Anyone can create a Bitcoin token and can be transferred to any of the wallets however, the owners of bitcoin addresses cannot be identified, but any Bitcoin transaction made can be accessed by anyone, anywhere.
- No approval is required for the completion of a Bitcoin transaction. It is done by the network itself without the interference of any third-party system.
- It is a limited resource of 21 Million Coins of which 19.1 Million are in supply.
- Since its creation, Bitcoin has held the top rank in terms of market capitalization.
What are the factors Influencing Bitcoin Price?
- Bitcoin Adoption
- Inclusion in mainstream ETFs
- Supply of BTC from Miners (Lower)
- Cost of producing a Bitcoin
- BTC Domination (Higher)
- Cryptocurrency related news
Crypto news from around the world has affected the price of Bitcoin widely. Any good news about cryptos like their adoption, or increased interest of the investors has led to a surge in the price of Bitcoin. At the same time any news regarding the ban of crypto in any country, and regulation against cryptocurrencies have led to a Bitcoin price crash.
- Geopolitical events
Non-crypto news has also played a very important role in the price movement of Bitcoin. In early this year, Russia attacked Ukraine, this event turned out to be a Waterloo for Cryptocurrencies. Along with it recently US Fed hiked the interest rate, and this hike in interest rate led to the crash of the crypto market. Bitcoin price tumbled after the rate hike.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2023, 2025-2030
There is a high degree of uncertainty about the Bitcoin price. The Ukraine crisis and the unraveling of Global liquidity have hurt Bitcoin over the last 12 months. Additionally, a series of scandals this year beginning from Luna and continuing with FTX has further hurt the overall crypto market. In this context, accurate forecasts are quite important to take the right decisions.
Still, here is a broad outline of how things playout
- 2023-2024: BTC Bottom plus some recovery
- 2025-2027: Full BTC recovery plus some gains on the back of wider usage of Blockchains
- 2028-2031: Cyclical slowdown plus, Widespread blockchain usage, a further rise in Bitcoin price
This does not take into account wars or company-specific crises which are likely to occur but the timing of which is difficult to predict.
So here are the forecasts.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2023 is $35,738. This is 2.2 times the current price
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2025
The supply of Bitcoins being mined will fall by half in 2025, just 2 and half years from now. With reduced supply, the volatility is likely to diminish. Bitcoin momentum is likely to sustain in 2025 as economies recover. However, regulations are likely to increase as well. The Bitcoin Price Prediction 2025 is $68,143. This is 4.1 times higher than Bitcoin’s price today.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2030
However, we expect a substantial bump between 2025 and 2030 when many middle-income countries are likely to invest substantial pools in the Bitcoin economy. The Bitcoin Prediction in 2030 is $315,278. This is 19.2 times higher than today.
Bitcoin Price Prediction 2040 using 15% and 25% ROI Method
- If the BTC price increases by 15% per annum – $237,138
- If BTC price increases by 25% per annum – $1,063,705
Bitcoin Years of Profit and Loss
- Gain Years: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Loss Years: 2014, 2018, 2022
Bitcoin Price Prediction
|Overall Outlook||Partially Positive|
|1. Market's Wisdom||Positive|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Positive|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Higher|
Bitcoin Forecast: How many BTC Holders are in Profit?
Holders in Profit: 45%
Holders in Loss: 49%
Use Cases of Bitcoin
There are 2 major use cases for Bitcoin at the moment. This is different from use cases for Blockchain which is much more widespread.
- Store of Value: In Layman’s language, Bitcoin is like Gold hidden inside a computer network instead of a mine in Africa. The creator(s) deliberately created a limited number of them and created a whole range of difficult tasks to get them. Just like in real gold mining, Bitcoin mining becomes difficult if more people mine at the same time or as the number of BTCs keeps reducing. That said, It cannot be used as ornaments, one of the big factors that drive Gold value. To solve this problem, the creators designed it in the form of a currency that is authenticated via a blockchain.
- Payments: Over the last few years, BTC has increasingly been used as an alternative to the US Dollar or other National Currencies. It is now accepted on payment by many companies around the world. While BTC enjoys the absence of central control and therefore any form of voluntary devaluation, it suffers from more volatility.
BTC Price Prediction: Frequently Asked Questions
What will Bitcoin be worth in 2023?
The aggregated forecasts predict that the Bitcoin price will rise to $35,835 in 2023. This is highly probable as a shallow recession is currently being forecast and with Bitcoin forming a very small proportion of consumer wealth, allocations will rise next year
Will Bitcoin crash again?
Past data analysis suggests that Bitcoin could crash again this year or next year but it is impossible to provide a firm timing at the moment. The reason is that the crashes are related to a sequence of events and we have no data on when those events are likely to occur (for example, a big crash in the European economy, a Sudden surge in Liquidity leading to Bitcoin becoming overpriced)
How high will Bitcoin reach?
At the moment, aggregated forecasts predict Bitcoin will rise above $500k by 2030. Many experts believe Bitcoin could go as high as $1 Million over the next few years. Given the limited number of coins, these forecasts are not improbable. A good indicator of the possibility of a high Bitcoin price is the adoption of Blockchain. Once that becomes mainstream, $1 Million is not an impossibility.
Will Bitcoin reach $1 Million?
Many experts argue that Bitcoin will reach $1 Million in the next few years. The fact is Bitcoin price has increased from $1500 to $30,000 in less than 5 years leading to the hope that Bitcoin will rise to a Million dollars over the next 7-8 years at least. However, without ruling out the possibility of $1 million, we believe it is too early to make such a forecast.
Bitcoin is likely to reach $1 million if some fundamental aspects are in place – Largescale adoption of Blockchain, Bitcoin maintaining its lead over nimble competitors like Ethereum, and continued growth in the Global economy for people to invest in Bitcoin. At the moment, we don’t have full clarity on the direction of these factors over the next 8 years.
Bitcoin Prediction: What factors influence Bitcoin Price Negatively?
- Inflation and higher interest rates
- In-market issues like LUNA etc
- Supply of BTC from Miners (Higher)
- BTC Domination (Lower)
How to Invest in Bitcoins?
Getting Bitcoins has been made easier by the day. There are multiple exchanges offering Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
The very first step to investing in Bitcoin is to choose an Exchange. There are multiple exchanges in the market. The most popular ones are:
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.