Latest Ethereum Price Predictions 2023, 2025, and 2030
Ethereum Price Prediction: The current momentum is Bullish and the recommendation is Buy.
Ethereum Price Prediction 2023 is $2,577.
Ethereum Price Prediction 2025 is $4,962.
Ethereum Price Prediction 2030 is $22,778.
Ethereum Price Prediction next week Eth price is likely to range between $1166 and $1279.
Ethereum USD Price Today
- The macro environment is getting better or at least has stabilized
- However, the crypto industry issues continue to bog down Ethereum
Latest ETH Price Prediction 2023, 2025, 2030 and 2040
There are multiple factors that influence the price
- New Developments in the Blockchain (Like Merge)
- External events like Interest rates, inflation, and war (Fed and Ukraine)
- Crisis in the cryptocurrency industry like Terra LUNA and FTX
- New Data reporting improvements in Blockchain adoption (Via DeFi, NFT, etc)
Among these, macroeconomic factors play a huge role. Ethereum is down 75% over the last 12 months, a large part of it due to the Liquidity squeeze imposed by the Federal Reserve on account of high inflation. Previous such liquidity squeezes (in 2018-19 for example) have led to a 65% drop in price. In that context, global economic recovery is the most important determining factor for Ethereum’s revival to the levels since 2021. Using 2018-19 Fed patterns as a base for learning, it is unlikely Ethereum will return to 2021 levels before 2025.
So here are our aggregated forecasts on the basis of the above factors
Ethereum Price Prediction 2023 is $2,577, this 2.2x current price
Ethereum Technical Analysis
Ethereum is finally having a bullish run. The price is moving closer to $1300 and the bulls are gradually taking part in the market.
The chart below shows the ETH price moving higher than the 30-day moving average (Green line) indicating bullish momentum. Ethereum has developed new support at $1163.
The price line is moving closer to the 200-day MA (brown line). The buyers who have been waiting for a reversal and a strong bullish trend to follow will find market conditions favorable to enter the market.
Ethereum’s first level of resistance is now above $1300 at $1315. Breaching this support level could push the price at over $1400.
ETH Price Analysis (RSI)
The 7-day RSI is now within the oversold territory. A reversal is now possible. Ethereum price is set to rise in the weekend.
The current trend is Bullish and trade recommendation is BUY.
Ethereum Price Prediction 2025
Global economies are likely to recover fully by 2024 and this will push Ethereum significantly higher between 2024 and 2025. Ethereum is expected to rise to $4,962 in 2025. This is 4.2 times higher than the current price.
The factors that will drive growth in the next 3 years are
- Undisputed leader in the smart contracts space. One needs ETH to carry out transactions using Ethereum Layer-1 Blockchain Most Altcoins use ERC Token framework, so as many Alts fail, the few that are left will continue to power Ethereum both in the short and long run.
- Metaverses are likely to boom on the back of better VR Glasses which are likely to be introduced in the second half of 2023. Facebook’s Meta is also likely to drive the increase in Metaverse subscriptions in the next 3 years.
- The Merge leads to Ethereum deflation (a type of Burn) The Market Cap of Cryptocurrencies now is $ 1 Trillion.
- 1% of the allocation of current global wealth would amount to $4 Trillion which is 4x the current Market Cap. Therefore, it is likely good cryptocurrencies like Ethereum will continue to receive investor allocations and Ethereum in theory could rise 4 fold over the next 2 years.
Ethereum Price Prediction 2030
The period between 2025 and 2030 is likely to be the Golden era of Ethereum with increased adoption rates across institutions, amongst consumers driving a massive need for the Ethereum Token. Ethereum is predicted to rise to $22,778 which is 19.3 times higher than the current price.
Ethereum Price Prediction 2040 using 15% and 25% ROI Method
- If the ETH price increases by 15% per annum: $16,228
- If ETH price increases by 25% per annum: $72,792
Ethereum Price Prediction Today
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Positive|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Positive|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Partially Negative|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Neutral|
Ethereum Price Prediction and Forecast: ETH Wallet Analysis
Holders Making Money at the current price? 47%
Holders > 1 Year: 67%
Ethereum Prediction: Frequently Asked Questions
What factors influence Ethereum Price Positively?
- Increased Liquidity
- Inclusion in mainstream ETFs
- Increase in Adoption (DeFi, NFT, Smart Contracts, etc)
What factors influence Ethereum Price Negatively?
- Inflation and higher interest rates
- In-market issues like LUNA etc
- Losing Share in Blockchain adoption to other Layer-1 Blockchains
Can Ethereum rise to $10k?
Ethereum at $10k will have a market cap of $1.2 Trillion. For example, if ETH were to rise at 15% per annum, it would take ETH just 13 years to reach the $10k level. It took Bitcoin less than 1 year to rise from $1700 to $10k. However, there are 19 million Bitcoins in circulation while there are 122 million Ethereum in circulation. By this calculation, it would take ETH 6 years to reach the $10k level. Ethereum may end up reaching $10k far quickly if there are huge breakthroughs in adoption rates. Overall, The chances of $ETH reaching $10k are quite high.
Ethereum Forecast: Can Ethereum rise to $50k?
Ethereum at $50k will have a market cap of $4 Trillion. In theory, this is possible. For example, if ETH were to rise at 15% per annum, it would take ETH 25 years to reach the $50k level. It took Bitcoin 4 years to rise from $1700 to $50k. However, there are 19 million Bitcoins in circulation while there are 122 million Ethereum in circulation. By this calculation, it would take ETH 24 years to reach the $50k level. Such long-term forecasts tend to be unreliable. Ethereum may end up reaching $50k far quickly if there are huge breakthroughs in adoption rates.
Eth Prediction: How much will Ethereum cost in 2030?
Long terms forecasts are not reliable and holding a position rigidly without recognizing the changing environment would be foolish. That said, Ethereum is one of the most promising as well as performing blockchains in the cryptocurrency ecosystem, and being optimistic about it at the moment is not at all foolish. After all most cryptocurrencies like Shiba Inu operate on the Ethereum blockchain. At the moment, looking at current momentum, likely demand and a study of how Bitcoin price changed over the years, the aggregated forecast for 2030 is between $25k and $30k. This will change over time.
What is Ethereum?
- Ethereum is a Blockchain-based on Proof of work. It expands on the Bitcoin Blockchain by building smart contract features that are cumbersome to execute on Bitcoin
- ERC-20 is is a standard used on the Ethereum Blockchain to issue smart contracts in the form of Fungible Tokens. This standard can be used across a variety of products and services. Cryptocurrencies like Shiba Inu are issued through ERC-20 Token.
- ERC-721 is a standard to issue Non-Fungible Tokens
- Competitors of ETH: Solana, Cardano, and Polkadot
- Main Sources of Ethereum Value: ERC-20 Token Transactions, DeFi Contracts, NFT Transactions
- The circulating Supply of Ethereum is 121,661,205. Vitalik Buterin announced yesterday that once Merge is implemented, the number of Ethers issued every year will fall significantly with some analysts predicting that it will fall by as much as 90%. As a consequence, the number of coins circulating will fall as numerous coins are consumed by Network fees. This is called Ethereum Deflation.
What is Staking? What is the Proof of Stake Consensus Mechanism?
The Proof of Stake model requires cryptocurrency holders to keep some of their coins at stake which can be used to verify transactions. It is an improved version of the Proof of Work model and makes an attack or hacks less likely or unfruitful. By keeping coins at stake, the stakeholders earn rewards.
Which is better? Ethereum or Bitcoin?
There is no agreement on which is better but Bitcoin and Ethereum have similar and different characteristics which make both compelling stories.
- Bitcoin has been developed to behave like a currency which means it can be used for payment as well as stored like Gold because of its limited supply and mining characteristics. Ether is a token that is needed in order to use the Ethereum blockchain. The Ethereum blockchain can be used to build numerous apps and services by companies other than the Ethereum foundation itself
- Both of them are decentralized and need validators to verify transactions, and the coins can be traded in an exchange and stored in a wallet
How High will Ethereum go?
According to current forecasts, Ethereum could rise as high as $75,000 by 2040. While this is not a perfect estimate, a 60x return over the next 20 years wouldn’t be unusual for a company that is a leading player in a new technology segment.
Why is Eth Going up?
Ethereum is currently falling and not going up but Ethereum goes up for one or more of the following reasons – News about the Blockchain that has a materially positive impact on demand for Eth Tokens (Eg: Merge)or due to Improved Liquidity in the broader market which encourages more investors to buy and sell Ethereum.
What are the Use Cases for Ethereum?
Ethereum has multiple use cases.
- DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organisations): Unlike traditional organizational structures with clear leadership and top-down decision-making, DAOs work in a more democratic way with proposals voted by members of the blockchain.
- Ethereum Smart Contracts: Most Altcoins do not have blockchains of their own. Instead, they issue ERC-20 Tokens from the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum charges a gas fee in the form of Ether (Eth) cryptocurrency for using the Ethereum Blockchain
- Metaverse: Almost all Metaverse platforms issue built on the Ethereum Blockchain. So while Ether itself is not used on
- DeFi Tokens: Ethereum is a dominant player in this space with most Tokens and Apps built on Ethereum
- Decentralized Apps (DApps) like Uniswap, Polymarket, etc
How to buy Ethereum?
Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. Here are the steps to buy or Invest in Ethereum:
Requirements to buy Ethereum:
- Need to have a Crypto Exchange Account
- Need to Have a Crypto Wallet
Steps to Invest In Ethereum
- Choose a Crypto Exchange
- Create your account with the Crypto Exchange
- Fund Your Wallet
- Buy Ethereum
Ethereum can be purchased on the following websites/ apps –Coinbase, Binance, Robinhood, Crypto.com, Using a Decentralized Exchange, CEX.IO (Using a Credit or Debit Card), Kraken
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.