Tottenham vs Arsenal Prediction and Statistics
Tottenham vs Arsenal Prediction: Arsenal is Predicted to win against Tottenham in the next Premier League game
Tottenham vs Arsenal score prediction: Tottenham: 0, Arsenal: 1
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate recent performances
Update: Manchester United beat Man City yesterday. With this win, Man United is now just 1 point shy of Man City. Man City continues to trail Arsenal by 5 points but the Goal difference gap between Man City and Arsenal is down to 2 goals. Today, Arsenal could bridge that gap and set itself nicely for the second half of the premier league.
The two of the top five teams of this season’s EPL, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are set to lock horns this Sunday at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium. Arsenal is at the top of the Table with 44 points and a Goal Difference of 26. Arsenal has won 4 out of the last 5 games. Tottenham is 5th in the standings with 33 points and a Goal Difference of 12, Tottenham has won just 2 out of the last 5 matches.
In 8 games against the Top 10 teams, Arsenal has won 6 and lost 1, and Man City on the other hand has played 8 matches against the Top 10 teams winning 4 and losing 3 games.
Injury Update: Bukayo Saya is at risk
Tottenham vs Arsenal Prediction: Last 5 Games Analysis
Tottenham has won just 2 out of the last 5 home games in the Premier League. In the last 5 games
- Tottenham aggregated 8-9 in these 5 games
- Just 1 of the 5 games had a clean sheet
- Tottenham lost both its games against Top 10 teams
Arsenal has won 4 out of the last 5 away games in the EPL. In the last 5 games
- Arsenal aggregated 9-3 in these 5 games
- 3 of these 5 games had a clean sheet
- Arsenal won both its games against Top 10 teams
Overall, Arsenal has the advantage in this away game.
Tottenham vs Arsenal Goals Prediction
- Tottenham has scored an average of 1.6 goals per game (last 5 home games) while also conceding 1.8 goals per game
- Most of the first goals came in the second half with an average of 52 minutes
- Along with an average of 1.5 goals allowed each game, the Hotspurs have been averaging 1.4 predicted goals.
- The Spurs have scored 0.8 goals more than they should have and given up 0.7 goals less than they should have.
- Arsenal has scored an average of 1.8 goals per game while also conceding less than a goal per game
- Most of the first goals came in the first half with an average of 33 minutes.
- Arsenal has an expected goal score of 1.9 in the last 5 matches.
Arsenal has the advantage in the game with a likely score of 1-0 with the highest probability followed by 2-0 and 2-1.
Tottenham vs Arsenal Odds
- Tottenham 12/5
- Arsenal 5/4
Probability of Winning
- Arsenal 43%
- Tottenham 30%
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction: Who is likely to score a goal?
- Harry Kane has played 16 games, taken 42 shots overall with 29 of them finding the target, and scored 13 goals. Harry Kane averages 23 passes per game, completes 73% of his passes, and has 1 assist.
- Son Heung-Min has played 13 games, taken 29 total shots with 19 of them finding the target, and scored 3 goals. Son Heung-Min averages 22 passes per game, completes 80% of his passes, and has 2 assists.
- Gabriel Martinelli has played 15 games, taken 24 total shots with 14 of them finding the target, and scored 6 goals. Gabriel Martinelli averages 28 passes per game, completes them 85% of the time, and contributes 2 assists.
- Bukayo Saka has played 15 games, taken 21 shots overall with 10 of them finding the target, and scored 5 goals. Bukayo Saka averages 33 passes per game, completes them 85% of the time, and totals 6 assists.
First Goal Scorer Odds
- Harry Kane: 5/1
- Eddie Nketiah: 15/2
- Gabriel Martinelli: 15/2
- Alfie Devine: 15/2
Tottenham vs Arsenal Prediction: Defence Analysis
Tottenham has conceded 1.4 Goals-per game. However, in recent games against Top 10 teams, Tottenham conceded at least 20 Goals on average.
Arsenal on the other hand has been tight on defense having conceded just 0.8 goals per game. This falls to 0.7 in recent games against Top 10 teams.
Conte vs Arteta: Strategies
|Antonio Conte (Tottenham Hotspur)||Mikel Arteta (Arsenal)|
|Emphasis on the aggressive Counter attack to Counter attacks by tackling the weakest link in the opposition’s defense (Gegenpressing). However, he has struggled with the current team to implement this strategy. This explains his desire to acquire Anthony Gordon one of the fastest players in the Premier League|
Strong defense and organization at the back
|Emphasis is on possession and quick transitions. Arsenal’s possession % was as follows in the last 5 games – 67%, 32%, 67%, 63% and 56% with an average of 57%. Tottenham on the other hand averaged marginally lower at 55%.|
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 206 | Arsenal: 85 |Draw: 54 |Tottenham: 67
Last 5 matches: | Arsenal: 3 | Draw:| Tottenham: 2
Last Meeting: Arsenal defeated Tottenham 3-1 in their last match-up on 1 October 2022
This fixture by the Numbers: Last Five games (total and Home)
- This fixture has seen 3.4 goals per match between both sides.
- Tottenham has scored 1.6 goals per match against Arsenal.
- Arsenal has scored 1.8 goals per match against Tottenham.
Tottenham vs Arsenal Prediction: Injuries
Richarlison is anticipated to miss 5 to 6 weeks of work. The 25-year-old, a crucial member of the Brazil team, became aware of the problem during the warm-up for his nation’s World Cup quarterfinal match against Croatia.
Earlier this month, Gabriel Jesus underwent surgery after sustaining a serious knee injury during Brazil’s World Cup loss to Cameroon. Despite Arteta’s refusal to provide a recovery timeline for the striker, it is predicted that he won’t be able to play for roughly three months.
Reiss Nelson had to leave the match against Juventus last weekend because of a hamstring injury, and he will now require a few weeks to recover.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Score Prediction
- Arsenal has the momentum advantage
- Arsenal is stronger on the Attack
- Arsenal is stronger on Defense
- Overall: Arsenal to win
Score with the highest probability, Arsenal 1, Tottenham 0, Others with moderate probability Arsenal 2, Tottenham 1, Arsenal 2, Tottenham 0
The game between Arsenal and Tottenham appears to be a classic at Tottenham Stadium. Arsenal seems to be the favorite with the Kind of form they have shown. Arsenal has not lost a single away fixture in the last 5 matches. Even the Hotspurs, who have dropped two of their past five games, are not unbeatable at home. In this tie, there is just one item separating the opposing parties. While Tottenham has demonstrated a propensity to be vulnerable in the last third, the Gunners’ defense has been up to par.
A match between two evenly matched teams may ebb and flow. Barring injuries, the gunner appears to be in a good outfit. With the exception of the shaky final third, Tottenham has also looked respectable. This is the one factor that has changed our forecast in favor of Arsenal, who have players who can threaten the Spur’s defense.