Brighton vs Liverpool Prediction and Stats
Brighton vs Liverpool Prediction: Bookmakers prefer Liverpool to win but stats suggest a Possible draw between both sides.
Brighton vs Liverpool, Other Predictions
- Brighton is likely to score first in this match.
- Liverpool is likely to score the first goal in the first half.
- Pascal Grob has the highest probability of scoring for Brighton.
- Mohammad Salah has been in top form and seems like scoring in every game for Liverpool.
Brighton vs Liverpool Prediction Score: 2-1 in favor of Liverpool or 2-2
Liverpool and Brighton play in an exciting clash on Saturday at Amex Stadium. Liverpool is placed 6th in the league and is coming off a disappointing loss against Brentford on the Road. Brighton on the other hand is placed 8th in the league and is coming off a thumping win over the Toffees.
Brighton vs Liverpool Prediction: Last 5 Games Analysis
- Brighton has been struggling at home in the last five matches and has won only one match in the past five home matches. Brighton’s only win came before the World Cup against Chelsea on 29th October. Brighton aggregated 7-8 in the last five matches.
- Only one of these 5 games had a clean sheet for Brighton
- Brighton has played three top 10 teams during this period, it won 1 and lost the other two.
- Liverpool has won 2 of the last 5 away games. Liverpool is aggregating 8-9 in the last five matches.
- None of the games had a clean sheet for Liverpool
- Liverpool played three top 10 teams during this period, it won 1 and lost two games
Liverpool has the edge on performance momentum but not by much
Brighton vs Liverpool Goals Prediction
- In the last 5 home games, Brighton has scored 1.4 goals per game while conceding 1.6 goals per game.
- Brighton did not score a single goal in 2 of the last 5 home games though the team has scored goals in every one of the last 3 games. The average first goal came in the 24th minute. Brighton tends to concede the first goal in 31 minutes.
- Since the World Cup, Brighton has not failed to score a goal. In the previous five games, Brighton is 7-8 at home. however, if we look at the performance following the World Cup. Brighton is 2-4 at home and 7-2 on the road. if we look at the opponents, Brighton’s away games were against Southampton and Everton. The home matchup was with Arsenal.
- Brighton has scored first in 38% of the matches at home and the Seagulls have shot 6.63 shot on target and have a shot conversion rate of 42%.
- In the last 5 away games, Liverpool has scored 1.6 goals per game while conceding 1.8 goals
- Most of the first Goals came in the first half with an average time of 25 minutes. Liverpool tends to concede first goals in the second half though the average time is about 41 minutes thanks to a first-minute goal conceded against Arsenal
- Liverpool has only failed to score once in the last 5 away fixtures and like Brighton, Liverpool has not failed to score in any game after the World Cup. Liverpool is 3-1 at home and 3-4 away after the world cup.
- Liverpool has scored the first 1 in the 4 games in the away fixtures. The Reds averaged 6.62 shots on target with a shot conversion rate of 40%.
Liverpool has a minor advantage in the game and it looks like the most possible score is 2-1 or 2-2
Brighton vs Liverpool Prediction: Who is likely to score a Goal?
- Leandro Trossard has played 16 games, taken 24 total shots, 17 of which have been on target, and he has scored 7 goals. Leandro Trossard averages 31 passes per game, completes passes at a rate of 75%, and assists twice each game.
- Pascal Groß has played 17 games, taken 14 shots overall with 10 of them finding the target, and scored 6 goals. With an 82% pass completion percentage and an average of 44 passes per game, Pascal Groß also averages 3 assists.
- Mohamed Salah has participated in 17 games, taken 47 shots overall with 24 of them finding the target, and scored 7 goals. Mohamed Salah averages 26 passes per game, completes them 77% of the time, and contributes 4 assists.
- Roberto Firmino has played 13 games, taken 26 shots overall with 20 of them finding the target, and scored 7 goals. Roberto Firmino averages 33 passes per game, completes them 80% of the time, and contributes 3 assists.
Brighton vs Liverpool Odds
- Brighton: 5/2
- Liverpool: 11/10
Liverpool vs Brighton Prediction: Defence Analysis
- Brighton has conceded a goal every 72nd minute at home and kept a clean sheet in 38% of matches.
- Brighton’s defence has been below par in the Premier League, Brighton has allowed par goals and has been below average in Stats like Save Percentage and the shots allowed.
- Brighton however has been good on the stats like shots conceded on target. Brighton has conceded 3.94 shots on target.
- Liverpool has conceded a goal every 52nd minute in the away fixtures. The Reds have failed to keep a clean sheet in 87% of the matches on the Road.
- That aside, Liverpool’s defence has been average. Liverpool has allowed .18 fewer goals than the typical Premier League team. United, however, has performed average in terms of important defensive stats like shots allowed on target, shots allowed per game, and save %.
- Liverpool has allowed 10.0 shots per game compared to 12.6 in the Premier League. However, The Red’s conceded more shots on target than the average Pl side. The Reds conceded 4.65 shots on target compared to 4.41 shots.
Liverpool is slightly ahead defensively on stats overall. However, the Red’s Road performance has been poor which makes the Defence of both teams more or less similar
Liverpool vs Brighton H2H Statistics
Matches: 36 | Brighton: 5 | Draw: 11 | Liverpool: 20 |
Last 5 matches: Brighton: 1 | Draw: 3| Liverpool: 1
Last Meeting: The game ended in a 3-3 draw at Anfield on 1st October 2022
Brighton vs Liverpool Prediction: Key highlights
- Of the five matches played between both teams, Brighton hosted two matches. Liverpool hosted 3 matches.
- Brighton has failed to defeat Liverpool at home. one game ended in a draw, while the Reds defeated Brighton in the other one.
- The game between both sides has seen three goals per match. The Reds have scored 1.6 goals, while Brighton has scored 1.4 goals.
Brighton vs Liverpool Predicted Lineup
During Liverpool’s December warm-weather training camp, Diaz sustained an injury.
Due to an injury received during training, the No. 9 has been sidelined.
Due to a concussion, Henderson was unable to participate in the January 2 loss against Brentford.
The No. 20 will likely spend a considerable amount of time on the sidelines after being carried off on a stretcher during Liverpool’s 1-0 triumph against Manchester City.
Brighton has no Major reported Injury for this match
Brighton Predicted lineup – Sánchez (GK), Veltman, Dunk, Estupiñán, Colwill, Groß, March, Mitoma, Caicedo, Sarmiento, Fergus
Liverpool Predicted lineup – Alisson (GK), van Dijk, Tsimikas, Alexander-Arnold, Konaté, Thiago, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Fabinho, Elliott, Salah, Núñez
Brighton vs Liverpool Score Prediction
- Brighton and Liverpool are more or less similar in attack
- Brighton and Liverpool are more or less similar on defense.
- Brighton has a home advantage
- Overall: Brighton has a small advantage or possibly a draw
Score Prediction: Both teams played a goal-scoring feast when they faced each other last time and the Head-to-Head and the recent performances of both teams indicate the same display at the Amex Stadium and a possible 2-2 draw is on the Cards.