Chelsea vs Fulham Prediction and Stats
Chelsea vs Fulham Prediction: Bookmakers favour Chelsea. However, the Stats indicate a close game.
Chelsea vs Fulham: Other Predictions
- Chelsea is likely to score their first goal in the second half
- Fulham is expected to score the first goal in the second half
- Bobby Reid has the highest probability of scoring for Fulham
- Kai Havertz has the highest probability of scoring for Tottenham
Chelsea vs Fulham Prediction: Chelsea: 1, Fulham: 0
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate recent performances
Chelsea is set to take on Fulham in a crucial Premier League encounter at Stamford Bridge on 3rd Feb. Chelsea have been a bit shaky this season and are lying on the 10th in the table and are up against it to qualify for the Champions league.
Fulham on the other hand has been a revelation this year and will hope to continue its good run and challenge for the Champions league spot.
Chelsea vs Fulham Prediction: Last 5 games analysis
- In the last 5 home games, Chelsea has won 2 games, lost two, and drawn one with an overall goal aggregate of 4-3.
- There were two clean sheets in total in those matches.
- In these 5 matches, Chelsea played three top-10 teams. Chelsea has failed to win a single game and is aggregating 1-3 against them.
- Fulham has won three out of the last five away games. Fulham is 8-5 on aggregate in the last 5 away games.
- Two of those 5 games were clean sheets
- Fulham has faced two top 10 teams in the last five games and has lost both against them with an overall goal aggregate of 1-3.
Fulham has a strong momentum going their way.
Chelsea vs Fulham Goal Prediction
- In the last 5 home matches, Chelsea scored an average of 0.8 goals. The average first goal came in the 47th minute
- Chelsea has averaged above Premier League goals. Chelsea has an average of 1.1 goals per match. Chelsea has scored 0.50 goals lower than the Premier league average.
- Chelsea averaged 4.0 shots on target per match and has a goal conversion rate of 25%. Chelsea hit roughly 34.3% of shots on target from the total shots
- Chelsea has been more dominant at home. Chelsea scored 1.44 goals per match with 67% of the goals coming in the second half.
- This season, Fulham has been reliable up top, scoring 1.60 goals per game. Fulham outscored the typical Epl team by 0.10 goals.
- Fulham scored on average in the 48th minute.
- Fulham has a 33% goal conversion percentage with an average of 4.2 shots on target per game. Fulham shoots 4.2 shots on target out of 12.8 shots.
- Fulham has averaged 1.4 goals in away fixtures with 9 of its 14 goals coming in the second half.
Chelsea vs Fulham Odds
- Chelsea: 57/100
- Fulham 24/5
Chelsea vs Fulham Prediction: Who is likely to score a goal?
- Kai Havertz has appeared in 19 games, has 17 shots on goal from a total of 33 shots, and has scored 5 goals. Kai Havertz averages 25 passes per game with an 81% pass completion percentage and 1 assist.
- Raheem Sterling has appeared in 15 games. He has 9 shots on goal out of 14 total shots and has scored 4 goals. Raheem Sterling averages 24 passes per game with a 79% completion percentage and 2 assists.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic has played 16 games, taken 56 shots overall with 27 finding the target, and scored 11 goals. Aleksandar Mitrovic averages 21 passes per game, completes 62% of his passes, and has 1 assist.
- Bobby Reid has played 19 games, taken 14 shots overall with 7 finding the target, and scored 4 goals. With a pass completion percentage of 72% and an assist rate of 1, Bobby Reid averages 29 passes per game.
Chelsea vs Fulham Prediction: Defence Analysis
- In the last 5 home games, Chelsea kept a clean sheet in two games and the average first goal was conceded in the 57th minute.
- Chelsea conceded 0.6 goals on average at home (last 5 games).
- Chelsea has however been good in all matches this season and conceded 1.1 goals on average.
- Chelsea has been performing well on defense this season. Chelsea has conceded 11.2 shots and 4.60 shots on target with a save percentage of 77.2%.
- Chelsea has conceded 0.78 goals per match at home in total and has 4 clean sheets in the 11 matches.
- Chelsea’s conceding pattern is slightly tilted toward the second half. Chelsea conceded 7 of 9 goals in the second half at home.
- In the last 5 away games, Fulham kept a clean sheet in two games and the average first goal was conceded in the 54th minute.
- Fulham conceded 1.0 goals on average in away games (the last 5).
- Fulham has conceded 0.4 goals more than Chelsea on defense this season.
- The stats aren’t much better either with Fulham struggling in major stats. Fulham have conceded 13.7 shots with 5.60 on target.
- Fulham however has been slightly better away with 1.40 goals conceded per match with a clean sheet in 33% of matches.
- Fulham conceded 9 of its 14 away goals in the second half.
Chelsea has an edge in defence
Chelsea vs Fulham Prediction: H2H Statistics
Matches: 88 | Fulham: 12 | Draw: 26 | Chelsea: 50 |
Last 5 matches: Chelsea: 4; Fulham: 1
Last Meeting: Fulham defeated Chelsea 2-1 in their last fixture.
Fulham vs Chelsea Prediction: Key highlights
- The Fixture between both teams has seen 10 goals in the last 5 matches.
- Fulham has scored only 3 goals in the last five matches against Chelsea.
- Chelsea has scored 7 goals against Fulham in the last 5 matches.
Fulham vs Chelsea Prediction: Injury list and Team News
Chalobah was taken off against Liverpool after collapsing off the ball, and it has subsequently been revealed that he was only suffering from a cramp. He was treated by the club physio and replaced by Cesar Azpilicueta in the final ten minutes of play.
Following a clash with Theo Hernandez, James suffered a knee injury in Chelsea’s 2-0 win against AC Milan last year. When he returned from the World Cup, he pulled up against Bournemouth, causing another injury.
Kante has had an injury-plagued season so far, but the midfielder has returned to training at Cobham, although alone. The Frenchman is nearing full health, but a start under Potter is unlikely until he joins the first-team squad.
Mitrovic was grabbed by Spurs defender Eric Dier’s late challenge and suffered the same ankle he injured before the World Cup and is likely to be rule out of this clash.
Fulham vs Chelsea Winner Prediction
- Fulham is ahead on momentum.
- Fulham has a superior attack
- Chelsea has the edge on defense.
- Chelsea are ahead on head-to-head
- Overall: Close but Chelsea has home advantage
Fulham might miss Mitrovic who is likely to be ruled out of this clash and can hinder their offense. Chelsea has struggled on offense as well. defensively Chelsea has been a more potent side and it can be a difference between both sides.
Score prediction: Chelsea might close this out and win this game in a low scoring affair. Chelsea: 1 and Fulham: 0