Man City vs Tottenham Prediction and Stats
Man City vs Tottenham Prediction: Bookmakers as well as Stats suggest a win for the Citizens
Man City vs Tottenham: Other Predictions
- Man City is likely to score the first goal in the second half
- Tottenham is expected to score the first goal in the second half
- Erling Haaland has the highest probability of scoring for Man City
- Harry Kane has the highest probability of scoring for Tottenham
Man City vs Tottenham Prediction: Man City: 2, Tottenham: 1
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate recent performances
In a marquee clash, Tottenham (5th in the League) will travel to the Etihad Stadium to face off against Manchester City (2nd in the League). Both teams are trying to recover from losses they suffered on the previous matchday. This will be the first meeting between the two teams this season.
Man City vs Tottenham Prediction: Last 5 Games analysis
- In the last 5 games, Man City has won 3 games, with an overall goal aggregate of 11-5
- There were no clean sheets in any of the matches
- In these 5 matches, Man City has played three top 10 teams. Man City has won two and lost one with a goal aggregate of 6-4.
- Tottenham has won three out of the last five away games. Tottenham is 10-6 on aggregate in the last 5 away games.
- Two of those 5 games were clean sheets
- Tottenham has faced three top 10 teams in the last five games and has won one, drawn one, and lost one against them with an overall goal aggregate of 3-4.
Both teams are at par on Momentum
Man City vs Tottenham Goal Prediction
- In the last 5 home matches, Man City has scored an average of 2.2 goals. The average first goal came in the 25th minute
- Man City has consistently scored goals and averaged above Premier League goals. Man City has an average of 2.6 goals per match and scores 1 goal higher than a typical Premier League side per match.
- Man City has averaged 5.8 shots on target per match and has a goal conversion rate of 40%. Man City hit roughly 34% of shots on target from the total shots
- Man City has been more dominant at home. Man City scored 3.44 goals per match with 57% of the goals coming in the first half.
- In the last 5 away matches, Tottenham has scored an average of 2 goals. The average first goal came in the 48th minute
- Tottenham has been consistent going forward and has scored 1.9 goals per match this season. Tottenham scores 0.4 goals higher than the Typical Epl side.
- Tottenham has averaged 5.8 shots on target and a 34% goal conversion rate. Tottenham shoots 5.8 shots on target out of 14.2 shots.
Man City has an advantage on attack
Man City vs Tottenham Odds
- Man City: 19/50
- Tottenham 15/2
Man City vs Tottenham Prediction: Who is likely to score a goal?
- Erling Haaland has played 16 games, taken 56 shots overall with 34 finding the target, and scored 21 goals. Erling Haaland averages 14 passes per game, completes passes at a 77% clip, and registers 3 assists.
- Phil Foden has played 13 games, taken 21 total shots with 14 of them finding the target, and scored 7 goals. With an 85% pass completion percentage and an average of 32 passes per game, Phil Foden also averages 3 assists.
- Harry Kane has played 19 games, taken 49 shots overall with 34 finding the target, and scored 15 goals. With a pass completion percentage of 72% and an assist rate of 1, Harry Kane averages 23 passes per game.
- Son Heung-Min has played 16 games, taken 33 shots overall with 23 of them finding the target, and scored 4 goals. Son Heung-Min averages 24 passes per game, completes 81% of his attempts, and registers 2 assists.
Man City vs Tottenham: Defence Analysis
- In the last 5 home games, Man City kept a clean sheet in one game and the average first goal was conceded in the 40th minute.
- Man City conceded 1 goal on average at home (last 5 games)
- Man City has been strong defensively this season and has conceded 1.00 goals per match.
- Man City has been way better on 3 of the 4 defensive stats. Manchester City has conceded 7.2 shots and only 2.2 shots on target. Man City has struggled on Save Percentage with Edersen averaging only 63.3%.
- Manchester City concedes 1.11 goals per match. Manchester City with clean sheets in 33% of the matches.
- Manchester City conceding pattern is tilted toward the second half. The Citizens have conceded 6 of the 10 goals in the second half.
- In the last 5 away games, Tottenham kept a clean sheet in two games and the average first goal was conceded in the 28th minute.
- The Spurs conceded 1 goal on average in away games (last 5)
- The Spurs has struggled on defense this season and has conceded 0.4 goals more than City.
- The stats aren’t much better either with Tottenham struggling on major stats, Tottenham has conceded 14.3 shots with 4.47 on target. Hugo Lloris has struggled on save percentage averaging 1 percent lesser than the Premier League average.
- Tottenham however has been slightly better away with 1.33 goals conceded per match with a clean sheet in 33% of matches.
- Tottenham Hotspur conceded 8 of its 12 away goals in the second half.
Man City has an edge in defense
Man City vs Tottenham Hotspur H2H Statistics
Matches: 166 | Man City: 65 | Draw: 36 | Tottenham: 65
Recent 5 Meetings: Man City: 2 | Draw: 0 | Tottenham: 3
Last Meeting: Tottenham Hotspur defeated Manchester City by a score of 3-2 in a Premier League fixture on 19 Feb 2022.
Man City vs Tottenham Prediction: Key highlights
- In the past five matches, Manchester City has hosted two and Tottenham has hosted three.
- Manchester City is 1-1 against Tottenham at home.
- The past five matches have seen 2.6 goals scored per match between both sides.
- Manchester City has scored 1.2 goals per match and conceded 1.4 goals per match
Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur Predicted line up
- Ruben Dias continues to rehabilitate from the thigh injury he sustained while representing Portugal at the World Cup, and he will likely remain out for another couple of weeks.
- Stones struggled to make time against Manchester United and is primed for a return against Tottenham.
- It is presently uncertain when Brazilian attacker Lucas Moura will return from a tendon problem that has kept him out this entire season.
Manchester City Predicted Line up: Ederson (GK), Walker, Cancelo, Aké, Stones, Gündoğan, De Bruyne, Silva, Rodri, Foden, Haaland
Arsenal Predicted Line up Ramsdale (GK), Gabriel, White, Saliba, Xhaka, Partey, Zinchenko, Ødegaard, Saka, Nketiah Martinelli
Man City vs Tottenham Hotspur Score Prediction
- Both teams are at par on Momentum
- Man City has a superior attack
- Man City has the edge on defense.
- Overall: Man City to win
Man City and Tottenham have been poor recently and both are coming off a loss on the Previous matchday. but if we look at this fixture statistically, Man City is clearly ahead in all facets of the game. Man City.
Score prediction: Man City has been offensively effective and hits another gear at home on the other hand Tottenham’s performance slightly drops away. However, considering both sides’ recent performance, this game can render close. We believe Man City can win 2-1.