Arsenal vs Everton Prediction: Statistical Analysis of Goals, Fouls and Winner.
|Arsenal vs Everton Prediction|
When is Arsenal most likely to score a goal? Arsenal is a highly pressing team, their Pattern of scoring is highly inclined towards the first 20 minutes of the first half and the first 20 minutes of the second half.
When is Everton most likely to score a goal? Everton has not scored many goals this season. However, their likely goal can come in the first half.
Who is most likely to score for Arsenal? Jesus and Martinelli take most shots for Arsenal and the Likely can come from two of them
Who is most likely to score for Everton? Gordon and Gray are likeliest to score for Everton against Arsenal
Who is likely to win the match? Arsenal: 2 Everton: 0
Arsenal will host Everton on Matchday 7 at the Emirates Stadium. Currently, the Gunners are sitting top of the table with Four wins and a loss. On the other side, Toffees are in 16th place.
Both teams had a contrasting result on Matchday 6. Gunners were defeated by the Clinical Man United Side. Conversely, Toffees held Liverpool to a 0-0 draw at the Goodison Park.
Arsenal vs Everton Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||2|
|16 to 30 minutes||2|
|31 to 45 minutes||1||1|
|46 to 60 minutes||3||2|
|61 to 75 minutes||2||4|
|76 to 90 minutes||2||0|
|Total (Last 5 Matches)||12||7|
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes|
|16 to 30 minutes||3|
|31 to 45 minutes|
|46 to 60 minutes||1|
|61 to 75 minutes|
|76 to 90 minutes||1||2|
|Total (Last 5 Games)||4||3|
- Martinelli, Jesus and Odegaard has scored more than 65% of the goals for the Arsenal in the Last five games. Trio Combined scores at 1.50 goals per match.
- Gabriel Jesus has provided 3 assists in the Premier League so far.
- Gordon and Grey have scored all the goals for Everton this Season.
- Grey has an assist to his name.
Top Scorers for Arsenal in Last Season:
- Bukayo Saka (11 goals)
- Emile Smith Rowe (10 goals)
- Martin Odegaard (7 goals)
Top Scorers for Everton in Last Season:
- Richarlison: 10
- Calvert Lewin: 5
- Demarai Gray: 5
|Shots per Goal||Goals per Match|
Arsenal vs Everton Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
|Yellow Cards per match|
|Yellow Cards per match|
Arsenal vs Everton Prediction: Defence Statistics
- By settling on the back four, Arteta has improved defensive continuity. Particularly, he has made the team more intelligent and intense in pressing in the opposition half and given the team a solid structure to rely on when the press breaks or can’t be sustained. Reinforcements Like William Saliba and Zinchenko have given Arsenal a Cutting Edge in Attacking and Pressing, and Ben White holds the Defence altogether.
- Tarkowski and Holgate will Lead the Toffees’ Defence. Both the Defenders are very Strong in blocking the Ball and together have an average Clearance of 8 Per Match
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Per Game|
Arsenal vs Everton Prediction: goalkeeper Stats
- Ramsdale has shown very good form this season, the English goalkeeper has saved 74% of the Shots and has been really exceptional with his reflexes and saving Long shots with an 80% success rate.
- Pickford has been one of the shining light in Everton’s dismal campaign. The England’s no 1 has a save percentage of more than 75% and has been brilliant in saving long shots.
|Goals Conceded (per Game)||1.17||1.00|
Arsenal vs Everton Prediction: Team Stats (Premier League: 2021/2022)
|Goals per game||1.61||1.13|
|Goals conceding per game||1.26||1.74|
Arsenal vs Everton Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 219 | Arsenal: 109 | Everton: 64 | Draw: 46
Recent 5 Meetings: Arsenal: 2 | Everton: 3 | Draw:
Last Meeting: The match ended in a 5-1 Victory for the Everton.
Key Highlights: This fixture
In the last five matches, between both sides, Arsenal has:
- Scored two goals per match.
- No Clean sheets
- Scored 3 goals per match at the Emirates Stadium
In the last five matches, between both sides, Everton has:
- Scored 1.8 goals per match.
- One clean sheets.
- Scored 1 goal per match at the Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal vs Everton Prediction : Odds
Arsenal vs Everton Prediction: Betting Tips
- Over 2.5 Goals: yes
- Winner: Arsenal
- Half Time Winner: Arsenal
- Anytime Goalscorer: Gabriel Martinelli
* All Statistical analyses are based on data Crunching accounting from Various Parameters. Players’ performance may not necessarily replicate past performances.
Arsenal vs Everton Prediction: Predicted Line-up
Arsenal: (4-3-3): Ramsdale; White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko; Thomas, Xhaka; Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli; Jesus
Everton: (4-3-3): Pickford; Keane, Coady, Tarkowski; Patterson, Davies, Iwobi, Mykolenko; Gordon, Maupay, Gray
Arsenal vs Everton Prediction: Strengths and Weakness
- Attacking set pieces
- Finishing scoring chances
- Creating finishing chances
- Individual errors.
- Defending against good dribblers.
- Creating chances via through balls.
- Ground duels.
- Finishing scoring chances.
- Avoiding offside.
- Defending Counter Attacks.
Arsenal vs Everton Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
- Arsenal has looked in outstanding form this season and has just dropped a point against United. Gunners have scored more than two goals per match in the Premier League so far. The Gunners have defensively also looked solid, conceding around 1.5 goals after such a pressing. The trio of Martinelli, Odegaard and Jesus have come to their own with nine goals in between them.
- Conversely, Everton has looked in good form defensively, but the toffees have failed to score goals which has led to their undoing. Combined team shots per goal are a dismal 6. Their forward’s shooting accuracy is close to 30% which is below par.
Arsenal has looked the best side in the Premier League so far, and it would be hard for Everton to stop them, especially with the Kind of poor form their forward has shown. Arsenal possesses the attack to hurt Everton and are the Favourites going into this match, and rightly so.