Arsenal vs Norwich Prediction And Odds: Wounded Gunners To Bounce Back
Arsenal will host Norwich in their GW 4 fixture of the Premier League 2021-22 season. As weird it may sound with Arsenal’s name in it, the upcoming clash can also be termed as “relegation derby”. Arsenal and Norwich are the bottom two sides in the Premier League 2021-22 points table. Both the teams have not won a single game in the season so far. Fans of both sides, especially the Gunners, will be furious after their team’s awful start to the season.
Arsenal vs Norwich Prediction And Odds: Preview
Once the golden team of England, now just another bottom-tier side, Arsenal have seen a massive downfall in the last 2 decades. However, the North London troupe has hit their all-time low this season with three back-to-back losses in the Premier League.
Arsenal fans would be seemingly expecting a loss against Chelsea and Man City, but their GW 1 defeat against newly-promoted Brentford was as shocking as it gets. Mikel Arteta’s days are seemingly numbered at the helm of the London club.
Arsenal should enter the match against Norwich as the obvious favourites, however, a draw for them in the upcoming fixture won’t be a shocker considering their atrocious run in the PL so far. Adding to that, Arsenal have not scored a single goal in this year’s Premier League so far.
As for the newly-promoted Norwich, they have faced three tough opponents in the season so far in the name of Liverpool, Man City and Leicester City. Their next opponent is comparatively an easy one from their past three outings. However, Mikel Arteta and Arsenal will be desperate to clinch a win and hand something for their fans to cherish after the international break.
Arsenal vs norwich predicted lineup
Arsenal predicted XI vs Norwich: Ramsdale (GK), Cedric, White, Gabriel, Tierney, Lokonga, Maitland-Niles, Odegaard, Smith Rowe, Saka, Aubameyang (c).
Arsenal vs Norwich Prediction And Odds: Match Odds
|Bet365||Odds: 1.50||Odds: 4.20||Odds: 6.50||Arsenal|
|Ladbrokes||Odds: 1.50||Odds: 4.20||Odds: 6.00||Arsenal|
|Betway||Odds: 1.53||Odds: 4.20||Odds: 6.00||Arsenal|
Arsenal vs Norwich Prediction And Odds: Match Predictions
Arsenal are expected to win the upcoming game against Norwich. The odds are also in the favour of Arsenal.
Arsenal vs Norwich Prediction And Odds: Who Can Win The Game?
Premier League 2021-22 Stats Comparison
|Shots on target||7||7||–|
|Shooting accuracy %||24%||24%||–|
|Pass accuracy %||81%||83%||Norwich|
|Tackle success %||68%||71%||Norwich|
|Goals conceded per match||3||3.33||Arsenal|
- Both teams are statistically sailing on the same boat as of now.
- The match has the potential to swing in any direction looking at the poor form of both the teams.
- Arsenal have a better team on paper
- Arsenal won 4-0 the last time they hosted Norwich in a Premier League fixture.
- Arsenal have not lost a single game against Norwich in their last 8 encounters.
- The last time Norwich won against Arsenal in any competition was in 2012.
- The last time Norwich won an away game against Arsenal was in 1992.
Arsenal vs Norwich Prediction And Odds: Sofascore Ratings
Arsenal vs Norwich Prediction And Odds: Daily Updates
- Arsenal facing huge Thomas Partey fitness scare vs Norwich
- Norwich City at Arsenal – a six-pointer already?
- Arsenal handed unexpected injury boost as £100k-a-week man is fit again for Norwich clash
- Mikel Arteta promotes two Arsenal youngsters to first team training ahead of crucial Norwich clash
Arsenal vs Norwich H2h
|Date||Competition||Team 1||Result||Team 2|
|2020 1 July||Premier League||Arsenal||4 – 0||Norwich City||Arsenal|
|2019 1 December||Premier League||Norwich City||2 – 2||Arsenal||Draw|
|2017 24 October||Carling Cup||Arsenal||1 – 1||Norwich City||Draw|
|2016 30 April||Premier League||Arsenal||1 – 0||Norwich City||Arsenal|
|2015 29 November||Premier League||Norwich City||1 – 1||Arsenal||Draw|
Arsenal vs Norwich Results
- Arsenal have not lost a single game against Norwich in their last 5 encounters in all competitions.
- Arsenal and Norwich have shared the spoils in 3 of their last 5 meetings.
- Aubameyang scored a brace the last time he faced Norwich at home.
- Xhaka and Soares were the other two goal scorers in Arsenal’s 4-0 win against Norwich.
Arsenal vs Norwich where to watch
BBC Radio 5 Live