Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction And Odds
Once the emperor of London, now just a fallen kingdom, Arsenal will play a host to Tottenham for their next Premier League fixture. Though, the Reds of London are not the same team they used to be, “The North Remembers” their history very well. Arsenal are, arguably, still the most prestigious North London club to date, even with their massive downfall in the recent past. The reason behind it? Spurs’ inadequacy in winning a single piece of silverware in the past two decades, leave alone the Premier League.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction And Odds: Preview
Let’s be honest, neither Arsenal nor Tottenham can claim to be even the second-best London-based team in the Premier League right now after Chelsea. When we look at it, David Moyes’ West Ham have taken the spot in the past two seasons. Both Arsenal and Tottenham have blown millions in the summer transfer window to get some new faces in their re-built process. Arsenal fans can not have any complaints with the Kroenke Sports Enterprises (KSE), who happens to be the owner of the Reds, as Stan Kroenke has broken the bank and became the highest spender of the recent transfer window across Europe.
Tottenham, on the other hand, did some competent business this season. However, their biggest achievement was to not let go of Harry Kane, who was insisting on joining Premier League rivals Man City this season. Daniel Levy was firm on his decision as the Spurs CEO had no intentions to sell the English skipper even for a massive amount of over 100 Million dollars. Harry Kane is still a Spurs player and it looks like he will have to wait for a little much longer to get his hands over some trophies unless Tottenham ends up winning something this season.
Arsenal and Tottenham had a total opposite start to their respective seasons. Arsenal lost their first three games of the season but later bounced back to win two games in a trot. Whereas, Tottenham won their first three games, out of which one included a 1-0 triumph against Man City. However, Nuno Santos’ honeymoon period got over really quickly as Spurs have faced defeat in their last two Premier League games against Crystal Palace and Chelsea.
Spurs are 7th in the Premier League points table, whereas, Arsenal are in the 13th spot. Surprisingly, both the teams have a negative goal difference ratio so far this season. Having said that, the North London derby never disappoints. With the fans back in the stadium, the Emirates stadium is expected to be buzzing on Sunday as the two fierce English top-division rivals will face each other for the first time this season.
Both the teams are expected to hand out their best in front of their fans. A win in the upcoming derby automatically grabs the bragging rights for the fans. The atmosphere is going to be rampant as Arsenal and Spurs will eye for a dominating win over one another.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction And Odds: Match Odds
|Bet365||Odds: 2.37||Odds: 3.25||Odds: 3.00||Arsenal|
|Ladbrokes||Odds: 2.30||Odds: 3.20||Odds: 3.10||Arsenal|
|Betway||Odds: 2.30||Odds: 3.30||Odds: 3.20||Arsenal|
Who Will Win Tottenham vs Arsenal
It is very difficult to separate both sides from each other at this moment. However, Arsenal will have a slight edge over Tottenham due to the home advantage. The odds are also in the favour of Arsenal. Nevertheless, the match can swing in any direction, a win for either side or in an interesting draw.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction 2021: Why Arsenal Can Win
- Arsenal have not lost a home against Tottenham since 2010.
- Arsenal won 2-1 the last time they hosted Tottenham for a Premier League match.
- Arsenal are on a two-match winning streak.
- Tottenham will enter the match with two consecutive losses to their name.
- On paper, Arsenal have a better team than Spurs.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction 2021: Why The Match Can End In A Draw
- Three out of their last 10 Premier League games have ended in a draw.
- Two of their last 5 Premier League games have ended in a draw, which includes a 1-1 draw at Emirates.
- Arsenal have won only once in their last 5 meetings against Spurs.
- Spurs have dominated Arsenal in their last 5 meetings, but not at the Emirates stadium.
- Both the teams will be desperate to win the game, but will be careful with dropping all the three points yet again in the season.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Predicted Line up:
Arsenal Predicted XI:
Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney, Partey, Xhaka, Pepe, Odegaard, Saka, Aubameyang
Tottenham Predicted XI:
Lloris, Emerson, Romero, Dier, Reguilon, Ndombele, Hojbjerg, Dele Alli, Kane, Son, Lo Celso
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction And Odds: Stats So Far
Premier League 2021-22 Stats Comparison
|Shots on target||17||20||Tottenham|
|Shooting accuracy %||24%||43%||Tottenham|
|Pass accuracy %||81%||81%||–|
|Tackle success %||63%||55%||Arsenal|
|Goals conceded per match||1.80||1.20||Tottenham|
- Tottenham are statistically far more advanced side than Arsenal this season.
- Tottenham have won more games than Arsenal.
- Tottenham have scored more goals and allowed fewer than Arsenal so far in the season.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction And Odds: Sofascore Ratings
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction And Odds: Match Details
- Match: Arsenal vs Tottenham
- Competition: Premier League 2021-22
- Stadium: Emirates
- Date: Sunday, September 26, 2021
How to Watch Arsenal vs Tottenham in the USA
- TV channels (USA): NBC, NBCSN, USA Network, CNBC (select matches)
- Spanish-language TV: Telemundo, Universo (select matches)
- Streaming: NBCSports.com, NBC Sports app, Peacock
Arsenal vs Tottenham Daily Updates
- Xhaka to return: How Arsenal could line up vs Tottenham Hotspur
- ARSENAL AND SPURS HIT WITH FRESH PROBLEM IN CHASE FOR INTER MILAN’S LAUTARO MARTINEZ – PAPER ROUND
- ‘No way!’ – Paul Merson makes bold Arsenal prediction that will annoy Tottenham supporters
- The reason Arsenal are North London derby favourites vs Tottenham – but there’s a problem
- Nuno Espirito Santo’s Tottenham gameplan at Arsenal must contain key aspect of Chelsea blueprint
- Arsenal’s Martin Odegaard is everything Tottenham are missing in midfield
Arsenal vs Tottenham H2h
|Date||Competition||Team 1||Score||Team 2||Result|
|2021 14 March||Premier League||Arsenal||2 – 1||Tottenham||Arsenal|
|2020 6 December||Premier League||Tottenham||2 – 0||Arsenal||Tottenham|
|2020 12 July||Premier League||Tottenham||2 – 1||Arsenal||Tottenham|
|2019 1 September||Premier League||Arsenal||2 – 2||Tottenham||Draw|
|2019 2 March||Premier League||Tottenham||1 – 1||Arsenal||Draw|
|2018 2 December||Premier League||Arsenal||4 – 2||Tottenham||Arsenal|
|2018 10 February||Premier League||Tottenham||1 – 0||Arsenal||Tottenham|
|2017 18 November||Premier League||Arsenal||2 – 0||Tottenham||Arsenal|
|2017 30 April||Premier League||Tottenham||2 – 0||Arsenal||Tottenham|
|2016 6 November||Premier League||Arsenal||1 – 1||Tottenham||Draw|
- Tottenham have won 4 of their last 10 meetings against Arsenal. The Gunners have won 3 and the rest 3 has ended in a stalemate.
- Arsenal won 2-1 the last time both the sides faced each other in a Premier League match.