Arsenal vs Wolves Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Arsenal vs Wolves Prediction
When is the Wolves more likely to score? The wolves’ most probable scoring opportunity will come in the second half.
When is Arsenal most likely to score? Arsenal are likely to score their first goal in the first half
Who is most likely to score for the Wolves? Ruben Neves is the most Probable to score for Wolves.
Who is most likely to score for Arsenal? Gabriel Jesus is most likely to score for Arsenal
Crowdwisdom360 Prediction for this match: Arsenal: 2, Wolves: 0
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
The Wolves will face a huge challenge as they take on Arsenal at Molineux Stadium in the Premier League. The Wolves are underdogs in this clash after a dismal season so far, and currently find themselves in a challenging situation. It seems Arsenal aren’t dropping a point this season, and they hope to continue this run and finish top of the table before the World Cup.
Wolves vs Arsenal Prediction: Goals Analysis
- The Wolves have been dismal both at home and away this season. The Wolves have failed to score in three of its last five matches. The Wolves’ goal-scoring struggles are evident by the fact that they have only scored four goals in their last five home games. The overall home aggregate for the Wolves is 4-10.
- The away aggregate is dismal as well and has a goal aggregate of 2-8
- Wolves have been pretty inconsistent in scoring goals with 2 of its goals coming in the first half and two of its goals coming in the second half. The wolves scored their average goal around the 54th minute.
- Arsenal has been prolific at home and away this season. Arsenal has been pretty consistent this season both in results as well as goal scoring. The overall goal aggregate for Arsenal at home is 15-5. The away aggregate is also positive for Arsenal at 7-4
- The away goals for Arsenal have come in the 1st half with the gunners scoring their average goal around the 50th minute.
- The aforementioned data is pretty indicative of the Gunners scoring first against the Wolves. The Wolves scoring average is less than one and the Gunners conceded average is also less than one which indicates a likely clean sheet for Arsenal.
Arsenal vs Wolves Prediction: Form (Last 5 Premier League Matches)
In the last five home matches in the Premier League, Wolves has:
- Scored 0.8 goals per match.
- Conceded 2 goals per match.
- Two clean sheets.
- Failed to score twice.
In the last five away games, Arsenal has:
- Scored 1.4 goals per match.
- Conceded 0.8 goals per match.
- Scored in each game.
- three clean sheets.
- Ruben Neves has played 13 games and taken 20 shots overall with 7 of them finding the back of the net. He has also scored 4 goals. Ruben Neves averages 63 passes per game, completing them 85% of the time.
- Daniel Podence has played 14 games and taken 15 shots overall with 8 of them finding the back of the net. He has also scored 2 goals. Daniel Podence averages 25 passes per game and completes them 70% of the time.
- In 12 games, Gabriel Jesus has appeared. In total, he has fired 27 shots, 16 of which have been successful, and he has five goals. Gabriel Jesus averages 27 passes per game, with an 82% pass completion rate, and 3 assists.
- In 11 games, Gabriel Martinelli has started. He has four goals after taking 19 shots overall, 11 of which have been successful. Gabriel Martinelli averages 29 passes per game, 85% pass completion rate, and 2 assists each game.
- Bukayo Saka has made 11 games appearances. In total, he has fired 18 shots, nine of which have found their intended target, and he has netted 4 goals.
Arsenal Wolves Prediction: Defence Analysis
- The wolves’ defence has been below par this season with 0.10 goals more than the average teams this season. The other defensive aspects have not been great either. Wolves concede more shots and on targets as well. to be quite particular, The average number of shots alloweded on targets in the Premier League this season is 12.6. Wolves have conceded 0.40 shots more than the average of the PL
Wolves Key defender
- The Wolves’ top defender has been Max Kilman. He continued to make 4.2 clearances on average each game, winning 78% of aerial battles.
- This season, Arsenal has played strong defense and has allowed 0.63 fewer goals than the typical Premier League team. The secondary metrics are just as effective as the primary metrics. Arsenal has one of the better shots on target-to-goal conversion ratios in the Premier League this year because they allow fewer shots on target than other teams.
- The only defensive metric where the Gunners are not as good as the other defensive categories but still better above the PL average is goalkeeping.
Arsenal Key defender
- 32 aerial battles and 19 tackles have been won by Saliba. He also made a total of 5 blocks on top of that.
Wolves vs Arsenal Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 120| Wolves: 32 | Draw: 28 | Arsenal: 60
Recent 5 Meetings: Wolves: 2 | Draw: | Arsenal: 3
Last Meeting: Arsenal defeated Wolves 2-1.
Arsenal vs Wolves Prediction: Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last 5 games against Arsenal, Wolverhampton has:
- Scored 1 goal per match.
- No clean sheet,
- Scored two goals in a win
In the last 5 games against Wolverhampton, Arsenal has:
- Scored 1.4 goals per match.
- Two clean sheets.
Wolves vs Arsenal Odds
Read our other EPL Prediction and Odds
- Fulham vs Man United Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Tottenham vs Leeds Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- West Ham vs Leicester Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Wolves vs Arsenal Team News
Diego Costa was given a straight red card for headbutting Ben Mee of Brentford and won’t be able to play in the Premier League for two months at least. Sasa Kalajdzic (knee) and Raul Jimenez (hip) are not available for some time now.
Chiquinho and Pedro Neto are still out and can remain out for some time now.
Bukayo Saka was forced to leave the game against Nottingham Forest last Sunday due to an injury, but he just missed a couple of workouts.
Smith Rowe is still out due to a chronic groin issue, and backup goalie Matt Turner is also experiencing some pain there.
Wolves vs Arsenal Predicted Line up
Wolves Probable 11: Sa; Semedo, Collins, Kilman, Bueno; B Traore, Neves, Moutinho; A Traore, Hwang, Podence
Arsenal Probable 11: Ramsdale; White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko; Odegaard, Partey, Xhaka; Saka, Jesus, Martinelli.
Arsenal vs Wolves Prediction: Final Analysis
Wolves and Arsenal present a classic case of David vs Goliath considering recent form. Arsenal has been very dominant on all Metrics. Attack and defence for them have been in sync for them. The wolves have a number of issues right now, even their defence has faltered in recent matches.
Coming to our Prediction, We are not expecting any upset in this match. Arsenal can breeze through this encounter. We are expecting arsenal to score two goals and win this match with a clean sheet.