Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction
When is Bournemouth most likely to score a goal? Bournemouth has been better at goal-scoring in the second half. 26.7% of their goals have come in the time span of 60-75 minutes.
When is Everton most likely to score a goal? Everton failed to score in the last 3 away games. They might get less chances of scoring in the next match too.
Who is most likely to score for Bournemouth? Philip Billing has looked in good touch in the current season. He is likely to score for Bournemouth in the next match.
Who is most likely to score for Everton? Most of the forward players of Everton have not looked in form this season. They will hope Dwight McNeil or Dominic Calvert-Lewin scores in the upcoming match.
Who is likely to win the match? Bournemouth: 1, Everton: 1
All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Bournemouth will look to avoid their fifth consecutive defeat when they host Everton in the upcoming Premier League match on Saturday, 12 November. It has not been a good campaign for the Cherries till now. They are currently in the 16th position on the points table with 13 points.
Everton needs to bring out their best to avoid another away loss when they meet the Cherries at the Vitality Stadium on Saturday. With 14 points so far, the Toffees are currently placed at the 15th spot on the points table.
Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction: Goal Analysis
- Bournemouth’s home record has been below par this season. They won 1 and drew 2 of the last 5 home fixtures. The Cherries failed to score thrice. The overall goal aggregate stood at 4-5. In the last 5 away matches, they scored 1.8 goals per match with an aggregate of 9-8.
- Bournemouth scored 3 of the last 4 goals in the second half. The defence has failed to deliver in the last 30 minutes which resulted in defeats in the last two matches even after taking the lead.
- Everton has scored goals at an average of 0.60 goals per game in the last 5 away matches with an aggregate of 3-5. They failed to score in 3 of those 5 games. The Toffees couldn’t perform well in home games too. In the last 5 home fixtures, they scored 1 goal per game with an aggregate of 5-5.
- Due to inconsistency in scoring, it is not easy to predict when Everton can score in the upcoming match. They are likely to concede within the first 30 minutes.
- Statistically, the attacks of both teams have not looked convincing this season. There are chances of Bournemouth scoring the first goal. However, Everton can score an equalizer to draw the game.
Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction: Forwards Statistics
The forward attack of Bournemouth is led by Dominic Solanke and Kieffer Moore. Philip Billing plays an important part in the midfield.
- Dominic Solanke has scored 3 goals this season. He assisted in 3 goals too and created 2 big chances for goals.
- Kieffer Moore also added 3 goals to his name till now. His goal conversion rate stands at 33%.
- Philip Billing scored 4 goals so far. He got a success rate of 64% in aerial duels.
The key players in the forward attack of Everton include Demarai Gray, Dwight McNeil, and Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
- Demarai Gray scored once this season. He maintained an average of 1.4 key passes per match with a passing accuracy of 79%.
- Dwight McNeil is an important midfielder for the Toffees. He scored 2 goals so far, playing with a success rate of 55% in ground duels.
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin played the current season with a dribbling success of 80%. He also won 53% of aerial duels.
Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Bournemouth has conceded 2.29 goals per game in the current Premier League. They had 3 clean sheets.
- Adam Smith is one of the most dependable defenders for the Cherries. He has played with an average of 2.1 clearances per match and 50% success in ground duels. Goalkeeper Mark Travers is playing at an average of 2.6 saves per game with a success rate of 43%.
- Everton has an average of 1 goal conceded per game this season. The Toffees had 4 clean sheets.
- In the defence department, James Tarkowski has been good for the Toffees. He played the current season with an average of 5.4 clearances per match, winning 76% of aerial duels. Goalkeeper Jordan Pickford’s average number of saves is currently at 4.2 per game with a success rate of 80%.
Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 14 | Bournemouth: 4 | Draw: 2 | Everton: 8
Recent 5 Meetings: Bournemouth: 3 | Draw: 1 | Everton: 1
Last Meeting: Bournemouth defeated Everton with a score of 3-1 in a Premier League fixture on 26 July 2022.
Bournemouth vs Everton Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last 3 home games against Everton, Bournemouth:
- Won 2 matches
- Scored 2.33 goals per match
In the last 3 away games against Bournemouth, Everton:
- Failed to win any match
- Scored 1.33 goals per match
Bournemouth vs Everton Winning Odds
Bournemouth vs Everton Betting Tips
- Bournemouth to score first: Yes
- Above 2.5 goals: No
- Result: Draw
Bournemouth vs Everton Predicted Lineup
Bournemouth (4-4-2): Travers; Smith, Senesi, Mepham, Fredericks; Tavernier, Lerma, Cook, Billing; Solanke, Moore
Everton (4-3-3): Pickford; Coleman, Coady, Tarkowski, Mykolenko; Iwobi, Gueye, Onana; Gray, Calvert-Lewin, McNeil
Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction: Final Insight and Analysis
It is expected to be an exciting contest between these two teams on Saturday. A win is important for both sides to get into a better position on the table. Bournemouth has failed to take advantage of the home conditions till now. Everton, on the other hand, has not looked good against Bournemouth in the recent meetings. They are also struggling with their current form.
Most of the predictions and betting platforms are giving a slight upper hand to Bournemouth for this fixture. However, our prediction is that the match will end in a draw.