Bournemouth vs Tottenham Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
Bournemouth vs Tottenham Prediction
When is Bournemouth most likely to score a goal? Bournemouth might be Chasing this game and Likely goal from them can come in the second half.
When is Tottenham most likely to score a goal? Tottenham has dominated the First half in away Fixtures scoring first in three out of its last five matches.
Who is most likely to score for Bournemouth? Of all the Bournemouth players, Philip Billing has the best chance of scoring.
Who is most likely to score for Tottenham? Harry Kane has hardly missed any chance to score this season. His excellent form is expected to continue in the upcoming match as well.
Who is likely to win the match? Bournemouth: 0, Tottenham : 1
All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Bournemouth is facing an uphill battle as they get ready to play Tottenham Hotspur in the upcoming Premier League game on Saturday, October 29. It has not been a successful return for the Cherries to the EPL. If students wish to advance on the points chart, they must consistently produce good work.
Tottenham will want to resume their winning ways when they take on Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium. Spurs recently dropped games to Newcastle and Manchester United. They need to win all three games in order to stay in the top 4.
Bournemouth vs Tottenham Prediction: Goal Analysis
- Bournemouth has been awful at home, winning 1 of the last 5 matches. The overall home aggregate is 2-5 (5 Games). Cherries have been awful in away as well with an aggregate of 6-16 (5 Games)
- In the case of Bournemouth, the average first goal whether at home or away has come between the 60th and 70th minute with 50% of the goals coming in early 60th Minute.
- Tottenham has travelled poorly this season winning 2 of its all of its 5 away games with a goal aggregate of 5-5 (Last 5 Games). At home games, Tottenham has been effective winning 4 of its last five games with a goal aggregate of 12-5 (Last 5 games)
- Tottenham has been aggressive in the First half and has scored First on three Occassions in five matches same in Home Fixtures. Tottenham Avg Goal scoring time home and above is in between 25-35 Minutes.
- It is Unclear How Bournemouth could line up against Tottenham, Statistics says Tottenham could dominate the Cherries tomorrow.
Bournemouth vs Spurs Prediction: Forwards Statistics
Some of the key players in Bournemouth’s forward panel include Philip Billing, Dominic Solanke, and Ryan Christie.
- Philip Billing is the leading scorer for the Cherries this season with 3 goals. He also assisted in 1 goal and created 1 big chance for his side.
- Dominic Solanke added 2 goals to his name, playing with an average of 1.8 shots per game. He assisted in 3 goals too.
- Ryan Christie played the current EPL season with a passing accuracy of 83% and 54% success in dribbling.
Harry Kane and Heung-min Son spearhead the forward attack of Tottenham. Rodrigo Bentancur is one of the important midfielders.
- Harry Kane has already added 10 goals to his, playing at an average of 2 shots on target per game. He also created 5 big chances.
- Heung-min Son has added 3 goals to his name till now. He assisted in 2 goals too.
- Rodrigo Bentancur has maintained an average of 1.4 interceptions per game. He won 56% of aerial duels.
Read our other Predictions:
- Newcastle vs Aston Villa Prediction
- Brighton vs Chelsea Prediction
- Liverpool vs Leeds United Prediction
- Brentford vs Wolves Prediction
Bournemouth vs Tottenham Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Bournemouth has conceded goals at an average of 2.09 per game. They had 3 clean sheets.
- In the defence department, Bournemouth relies on Chris Mepham. Mepham has played well in the current season. He has got an average of 5.8 clearances per game with 58% success in ground duels, Goalkeeper Neto has also looked good. He has an average of 3.1 saves per match with a success rate of 76%.
- Tottenham’s defenders have allowed 1.17 goals per match this season. They had 4 clean sheets.
- Eric Dier has been good so far for the Spurs with an average of 3.3 clearances per match. Dier contributed 2 goals for his side too. Goalkeepers Hugo Lloris’ saving average is currently at 3.1 per game with a success rate of 73%.
Bournemouth vs Tottenham Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 11 | Bournemouth: 2 | Draw: 2 | Tottenham: 7
Recent 3 Meetings: Bournemouth: 1 | Draw: 1 | Tottenham: 1
Last Meeting: The match ended in a 0-0 draw in a Premier League fixture on 9 July 2020.
Bournemouth vs Tottenham Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last 3 home games against Tottenham, Bournemouth:
- Won 1 match
- Failed to score once
In the last 3 away games against Bournemouth, Tottenham:
- Won 1 match
- Failed to score twice
Bournemouth vs Tottenham Odds
Bournemouth vs Tottenham Betting Tips
- Tottenham to score First: Yes
- Under 3.5 goals: Yes
- Result: Tottenham Win
Bournemouth (3-4-2-1): Neto; Smith, Mepham, Senesi; Tavernier, Cook, Lerma, Fredericks; Christie, Billing; Solanke
Tottenham (3-5-2): Lloris; Sanchez, Dier, Lenglet; Emerson, Skipp, Bissouma, Bemtancur, Sessegnon; Kane, Son
Bournemouth vs Tottenham Prediction: Final Score line
There hasn’t been a season for Bournemouth to be proud of. They have collectively won just 3 of their 13 games this year. They will have a home edge because they are the hosts, but their recent performance against Tottenham may present a challenge. Conversely, Tottenham United has had a successful season thus far. They are third in the EPL standings this season after winning 7 of their 12 games. They have, however, dropped their last two games and three of their previous five.
Although the stats and quality of the two teams are noticeably different, Tottenham’s previous performance does not suggest that they will have complete control over the game. Tottenham, however can take heart of dismal Home Record for the Cherries.