Brentford vs Arsenal Prediction: Statistical Analysis of Goals, Fouls and Winner
|Brentford vs Arsenal Prediction|
When is Brentford most likely to score a goal? Brentford has scored maximum goals in the last 15 minutes of both halves. 33.3% of their goals have come in each of the time frame of 30-45 minutes and 75-90 minutes.
When is Arsenal most likely to score a goal? Arsenal is a highly pressing team, their Pattern of scoring is highly inclined towards the first 20 minutes of the first half and the first 20 minutes of the second half.
Who is most likely to score for Brentford? Ivan Toney has looked in amazing touch this season and Brentford will hope that he adds more goals to his name in the next match.
Who is most likely to score for Arsenal? Jesus and Martinelli take most shots for Arsenal and the Likely can come from two of them
Who is likely to win the match? Brentford: 2 Arsenal: 3
The Gtech Community Stadium will host Arsenal’s matchday 8 on Saturday. In the current standings, Brentford sits eighth. Arsenal, on the other hand, is sitting pretty at the top. Both teams had an outstanding start to the season. Brentford has given top teams a run for their money in the starting phase of the Premier League. The Gunners, on the other hand, have looked sharp with their attacks firing on all cylinders.
Brentford vs Arsenal Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||2|
|31 to 45 minutes||3||1|
|46 to 60 minutes||1||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||1|
|76 to 90 minutes||5||2|
|Total (Last 5 Matches)||11||7|
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||2|
|16 to 30 minutes||2|
|31 to 45 minutes||2|
|46 to 60 minutes||2||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||2||3|
|76 to 90 minutes||2|
|Total (Last 5 Games)||10||6|
- Ivan Toney is the leading goalscorer for Brentford this season with 5 goals in the Six outings. The Forward has provided 2 assists too and is Fresh from a Hattrick against Leeds United.
- Josh Da Silva is another crucial Winger. He has looked outstanding and has a shooting accuracy of 75% so far which is one of the highest.
- Martinelli, Jesus and Odegaard has scored more than 65% of the goals for the Arsenal in the Last five games. Trio Combined scores at 1.50 goals per match.
- Gabriel Jesus has provided 3 assists in the Premier League so far.
Top Scorers for Brentford in Last Season:
- Ivan Toney (12 goals)
- Yoane Wissa (7 goals)
- Bryan Mbeumo (4 goals)
Top Scorers for Arsenal in Last Season:
- Bukayo Saka (11 goals)
- Emile Smith Rowe (10 goals)
- Martin Odegaard (7 goals)
|Shooting Accuracy||Goals per Match|
|Josh Da Silva||75%||0.58|
Brentford vs Arsenal Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
|Yellow Cards per match|
|Yellow Cards per match|
Brentford vs Arsenal Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Ben Mee and Pontus Jansson have been the most dependable defenders for Brentford. Mee is playing the current EPL season at an average of 2.3 clearances per match apart from scoring a goal too. Jansson’s clearance average stands at 4 per game. He has also got 75% success in the ground duels
- By settling on the back four, Arteta has improved defensive continuity. Particularly, he has made the team more intelligent and intense in pressing in the opposition half and given the team a solid structure to rely on when the press breaks or can’t be sustained. Reinforcements Like William Saliba and Zinchenko have given Arsenal a Cutting Edge in Attacking and Pressing, and Ben White holds the Defence altogether.
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Per Game|
Brentford vs Arsenal Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
|Goals Conceded (per Game)||1.33||1.17|
Brentford vs Arsenal Prediction: Team Stats (All Competitions)
|Goals per game||2.4||2|
|Goals conceding per game||1.2||1.1|
Brentford vs Arsenal Prediction: Head to Head Statistics
Matches: 15 | Brentford: 6 | Draw: 4 | Arsenal: 5
Recent 5 Meetings: Brentford: –1| Draw: 1 | Arsenal: 3
Last Meeting: Arsenal defeated Brentford 2-1 in their last fixture.
Key Highlights: This Fixture
In the last five matches against Arsenal, Brentford has:
- Scored 1.2 goals per match.
- One Clean Sheet.
- Scored 1.6 goals in the last five home fixture.
In the last five matches against Brentford, Arsenal has:
- Scored 1.6 goals per match.
- One clean sheet.
- Scored only one goal in the last five away fixture against Brentford.
Brentford vs Arsenal Prediction: Comparative Analysis
In this Premier League, Brentford playing at home has:
- Scored 10 goals this season at 3.33 goals per match.
- Conceded 1 goal per match.
- One Clean sheet.
In this Premier League, Arsenal playing away has:
- Scored 6 goals this season at 2 goals per match.
- Conceded one goal per match.
- Two clean sheets.
Brentford vs Arsenal Prediction: Odds
Brentford vs Arsenal Betting Tips
Arsenal to win First half: Yes
- Arsenal’s matches have seen seven goals in the First half, The Gunners have scored six of those
Over 2.5 goals and Arsenal to win: yes
- Arsenal has scored 2.3 goals per match and conceded 1.2 goals this season, and 5 of those games have seen over 2.5 goals with Arsenal winning 4 of those.
*All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the final may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Brentford vs Arsenal Prediction: Predicted Lineup
Brentford (4-3-3): Raya; Hickey, Jorgensen, Mee, Henry; Dasilva, Norgaard, Jensen; Mbeumo, Toney, Wissa
Arsenal: (4-3-3): Ramsdale; White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko; Thomas, Xhaka; Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli; Jesus
Brentford vs Arsenal Prediction: Tactical Analysis
- A 4-3-3 set-up is the basis of Thomas Frank’s offensive philosophy. In the game of threes, Brentford’s approach to the action-building phase is methodical and patient. Combo play is plentiful, and positions can be interchanged. In most matches, they dictate the pace, but rarely change it. Perpendicular passes and plays that skip the line are rare.
- By building a positional attack from defenders, they look for space to play. As they descend into the half-space, supported by side defenders, they take the opponent’s pressure on themselves, quickly moving the game into free territory.
- Mikel Arteta has moved on from 3-4-2-1 into a more dynamic and versatile 4-2-3-1 formation, which has remained their system of choice since.
- The defence was arguably the area of the pitch that needed the biggest upgrade, with William Saliba and Zinchenko coming in this season has added on to the attacking thrust with defensive Solidarity.
- Arteta has the most thought-out Midfield, with Partey and Xhaka providing Offensive and Defensive Support. Offensively, Martin Odegaard as the attacking Midfielder has helped Arteta exploit two Wingers in Martinelli and Saka. Gabriel Jesus has been a Superb addition to the Arsenal in place of Aubayemeng. Gabriel Jesus provides a dribbling edge in addition to his attacking threat
Brentford vs Arsenal Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
Brentford vs Arsenal is expected to be a Riveting contest. Brentford playing at home has looked in dominating form. The bees have netted 10 goals in three games and are fresh over the 5-2 drubbing of Leeds. Ivan Toney for the bees has shown outstanding form. The Englishman has scored five goals in the Six outings so far in the Premier League.
Conversely, Arsenal is Sitting top of the Premier League table with five wins and a loss. Playing away, Arsenal has looked the same side, they have dominated most of the sides in the Premier League, barring Man United who defeated gunners 3-1.
Arsenal has dominated Brentford in the last five games and with the kind of form they have shown this season, It won’t be any respite for the bees. However, the bees have shown they are no Pushovers with the kind of form- Ivan Toney has shown. We believe the game will see over 2.5 goals with Arsenal scoring more than two and Ivan Toney scoring a Solitary goal for the Bees.