Brentford vs Leeds Prediction: Statistical Analysis of Goals, Fouls and Winner
|Brentford vs Leeds Prediction|
When is Brentford most likely to score a goal? Brentford has scored 1.2 goals in the first half in the last five matches and have scored first in the 60% of the time in this fixture at home.
When is Leeds most likely to score a goal? Leeds has scored 80% of goals in the last 15 minutes of the first half and first 15 minutes of the second half.
Who is most likely to score for Brentford? Ivan Toney and Josh Da Silva are likely to score for the Brentford side.
Who is most likely to score for Leeds? Rodrigo Moreno and Jack Harrison are most Likely to score for the Leeds side.
Who is likely to win the match? Brentford: 2 Leeds: 1
Brentford will host Leeds at Brentford Community Stadium on 3 September. Both teams had a similar result in the last game.
Brentford Played a Stalemate against Crystal place, which saw Yoanne Wissa scoring at the 88th minute to equalize for the Thomas Frank’s side. Conversely, Leeds United too played a draw against Everton.
Brentford vs Leeds Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||2||2|
|31 to 45 minutes||3|
|46 to 60 minutes|
|61 to 75 minutes||1|
|76 to 90 minutes||2||1|
|Total (Last 5 Matches)||9||4|
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||5||1|
|46 to 60 minutes||5|
|61 to 75 minutes||1||2|
|76 to 90 minutes||1|
|Total (Last 5 Games)||12||5|
- Ivan Toney has done a praiseworthy job so far as a striker of Brentford. Toney has scored twice as of now, and he has played at an average of 2 key passes per match. Jack Harrison is another key striker who has added 1 goal to his name and created 2 big chances for his team.
- Rodrigo Moreno has scored four goals in the last five matches for the Leeds team and has one assists to his name.
Top Scorers for Brentford in Last Season:
- Ivan Toney (12 goals)
- Yoane Wissa (7 goals)
- Bryan Mbeumo (4 goals)
Top Scorers for Leeds in Last Season:
- Jack Harrison (8 goals)
- Rodrigo Moreno (6 goals)
- Daniel James (4 goals)
|Shots per goal||Goals per Match|
|Josh Da SIlva||0.8||0.4|
Brentford vs Leeds Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
|Yellow cards per match|
|Yellow Cards per match|
Brentford vs Leeds Prediction: Defence Statistics
- In the defence department, Leeds United relies on Pascal Struijk and Diego Llorente. Struijk has been a consistent performer for the Peacocks. He is playing the current EPL season at an average of 5.5 tackles per game, winning 67% of the aerial duels
- Ben Mee and Pontus Jansson have been the most dependable defenders for Brentford. Mee is playing the current EPL season at an average of 2.3 clearances per match apart from scoring a goal too. Jansson’s clearance average stands at 4 per game. He has also got 75% success in the ground duels
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Per Game|
Brentford vs Leeds Prediction: goalkeeper Stats
|Goals Conceded (per Game)||1.25||1|
Here is a link of all other Matches on Matchday 6:
- Man United vs Arsenal Prediction
- Aston Villa vs Man City prediction
- Chelsea vs West Ham prediction
- Tottenham vs Fulham prediction
- Brighton vs Leicester prediction
- Everton vs Liverpool prediction
- Newcastle vs Crystal Palace prediction
Brentford vs Leeds Prediction: Team Stats (2021/2022)
|Goals per game||1.21||1.11|
|Goals conceding per game||1.42||2.05|
Brentford vs Leeds Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 42 | Brentford: 12 | Draw: 15 | Leeds: 15
Recent 5 Meetings: Brentford: –1| Draw: 2 | Leeds: 2
Last Meeting: Leeds defeated Brentford 2-1 in the Last game between both Sides.
Key Highlights: This Fixture by the Numbers
In the last five games between both sides, Brentford has:
- Scored 1.2 goals per match.
- Scored 1.8 goals per match at Brentford Community Stadium.
- One clean sheet.
In the last five games between both sides, Leeds has:
- Scored 1.2 goals per match.
- Scored 0.8 goals per match at Brentford Community Stadium.
- One Clean Sheet.
Quick Stats: This Match
- The Last Five matches between both teams has seen 2.4 goals per match.
- The Last Five Matches between both sides at Brentford Community Stadium has seen 2.6 goals per match.
Brentford vs Leeds Prediction: Odds
Brentford vs Leeds Prediction: Predicted Line-up
Brentford (4-3-3): Raya; Hickey, Jorgensen, Mee, Henry; Dasilva, Norgaard, Jensen; Mbeumo, Toney, Wissa
Leeds United: (4-2-3-1): Meslier; Kristensen, Koch, Llorente, Struijk; Roca, Adams; James, Aaronson, Harrison; Rodrigo
Brentford vs Leeds Prediction: Strengths and Weakness
- Creating scoring chances
- Attacking Set pieces
- Finishing scoring chances
- Defending through balls
- Defending against long shots
- Defending Set pieces
- Attacking from the Wings
- Defending against good dribblers
- Defending against through ball attack
Brentford vs Leeds Prediction: Tactical Analysis
- A 4-3-3 set-up is the basis of Thomas Frank’s offensive philosophy. In the game of threes, Brentford’s approach to the action-building phase is methodical and patient. Combo play is plentiful, and positions can be interchanged. In most matches, they dictate the pace, but rarely change it. Perpendicular passes and plays that skip the line are rare.
- By building a positional attack from defenders, they look for space to play. As they descend into the half-space, supported by side defenders, they take the opponent’s pressure on themselves, quickly moving the game into free territory.
- The 4-2-3-1 would be the most obvious choice when defining his favoured system among the numerous alternatives he has cycled through. This formation changes as the game progresses, resembling a 4-4-2 to a 4-2-4 out of possession, especially in the team’s high-block. The 4-2-3-1 has, however, mostly been a mainstay of Marsch’s time as Leeds’ manager since a “number ten” clearly plays below the team’s number nine and drops in to take up the ball while it is in control.
Brentford vs Leeds Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
- Brentford has looked in good form this Season. Thomas Frank’s side started on a Strong note; hammering Man United 4-0 and the preceding game lost against Fulham in the 90th minute.
- Thomas Frank must be disappointed with his side’s performance in the last two matches which ended in a draw and would be hoping for a comeback against the visiting side.
- Leeds United on the other side has looked in ominous form, Jesse March’s side are currently at 5th on the table with two wins and two draws and would be looking to consolidate on their good start against Brentford.
- Leeds United has an upper hand over Brentford in the last five games. However, Brentford at their home is a better side and dominates Leeds. This clash makes for a fascinating contest, as both sides are stronger on opponents’ weakness, which evens out this contest. However, Brentford playing at their home and their Stats gives us Confidence on the home side.