Man City vs Brentford Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Brentford vs Man City Prediction
When is Man City most likely to score a goal? Man City is likely to take the lead inside the first 30 minutes.
When is Brentford most likely to score a goal? Brentford might not get many chances against City. They are likely to score in the late second half.
Who is most likely to score for Man City? Erling Haaland has scored around 46% of goals of Man City this season. He will look to add more goals to his name in the upcoming match.
Who is most likely to score for Brentford? Ivan Toney has been in excellent touch so far. He is expected to score for Brentford in the next game.
Who is likely to win the match? Man City: 3, Brentford: 1
All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Man City will look to continue the winning streak at home when they host Brentford for the upcoming EPL fixture on Saturday, 12 November. Guardiola’s men need to consistently secure 3 points in the upcoming matches to improve their chances of dethroning Arsenal from the top spot.
It will be a big challenge for Brentford to avoid another away defeat when they meet the Citizens at the Etihad Stadium in the upcoming game. The Bees need to be absolutely spot-on with their strategy against the defending champions.
Man City vs Brentford Prediction: Goal Analysis
- Man City has been flawless at home this season. They won all their home fixtures till now. If we check out the stats of the last 5 home matches, the Citizens scored 4.2 goals per game with an overall aggregate of 21-5. They have a good away record as well. Man City lost only 1 away match against Liverpool. Overall, they scored 8 goals and conceded 5.
- City’s first goal has come before the 25th minute in the last 5 home games. The defenders hardly give any chances to the opposition to score in the first half.
- Brentford’s away record looks disappointing. They have failed to register an away win as of now. In the last 5 away fixtures, they scored goals only 5 goals. The goal aggregate stood at 4-12. At home, the stats look decent. The Bees scored 1.6 goals per match in the last 5 home fixtures with an aggregate of 8-6.
- Brentford has clearly struggled to score, especially in away matches. Overall, they scored a majority of goals in the second half. The Bees have been conceding too early in away games this season.
- All stats and data of the current seasons are enough to predict that Man City is expected to dominate Brentford in the upcoming game. They are likely to avoid conceding more than one goal and win the game by a good goal difference.
Brentford vs Man City Prediction: Forwards Statistics
Man City has a deadly forward attack comprising some of the world-class strikers. Led by Erling Haaland, the other key attackers include Phil Foden and Kevin De Bruyne.
- This season has all been about the supremacy of the Norwegian striker, Erling Haaland. Haaland has scored 18 goals so far, playing at an average of 2.5 shots on target per match.
- Phil Foden added 6 goals to his name this season. He maintained an average of 1.6 key passes per match.
- Kevin De Bruyne has continued his dominance in the midfield this season too. He has assisted in 9 goals and created 13 big chances for his side. Bruyne also got a dribbling success of 64%.
The forward panel of Brentford is led by Ivan Toney. Bryan Mbeumo and Vitaly Janelt are some of the other key players.
- Ivan Toney has played like a lone warrior for the Bees this season. He scored 8 goals so far with an average of 1.1 shots on target per game.
- Bryan Mbeumo scored thrice till now. His dribbling success stands at 59%.
- Vitaly Janelt played with an average of 1 interception per match with 67% success in ground duels.
Read our other EPL Prediction and Odds
- Fulham vs Man United Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Wolves vs Arsenal Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Newcastle vs Chelsea Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Nottingham Forest vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Tottenham vs Leeds Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- West Ham vs Leicester Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Bournemouth vs Everton Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Man City vs Brentford Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Man City has conceded 0.92 goals per game in the current season. They had 6 clean sheets.
- In the defence department, the Citizens rely on Joao Cancelo. Cancelo maintained his tackling average at 2.1 per game along with 74% success in aerial duels. Goalkeeper Ederson maintained an average of 1.5 saves per match at a success rate of 63%.
- Brentford’s goal-conceding average stands at 1.69 per game this season. The Bees had 4 clean sheets so far.
- Ben Mee has been one of the leading defenders for Brentford. Mee has played the current season with an average of 3.2 clearances per match and 65% success in ground duels. He also scored 2 goals for his side. Goalkeeper David Raya has an average of 4.2 saves per game with a 71% success rate.
Brentford vs Man City Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 15 | Man City: 9 | Draw: 1 | Brentford: 5
Recent 5 Meetings: Man City: 4 | Draw: 0 | Brentford: 1
Last Meeting: Man City defeated Brentford with a score of 2-0 in a Premier League fixture on 9 February 2022.
Man City vs Brentford Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last 5 home games against Brentford, Man City:
- Won 4 matches
- Scored 2 goals per match
In the last 5 away games against Man City, Brentford:
- Won 1 match
- Failed to score twice
Man City vs Brentford Winning Odds
Brentford vs Man City Prediction and Betting Tips
- Man City to score first: Yes
- Over 2.5 goals: Yes
- Anytime goal-scorer- Erling Haaland
- Winner: Man City
Man City (4-3-3): Ederson; Stones, Akanji, Ake, Cancelo; Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan; Haaland, Alvarez, Grealish
Brentford (4-3-3): Raya, Ajer, Mee, Pinnock, Henry; Jensen, Janelt, Dasilva; Mbeumo, Toney, Wissa
Brentford vs Man City Prediction: Final Insight and Analysis
Man City is undoubtedly looking like a much stronger side as per the team strength and current form. It should be easy for the defending champions to grab another 3 points on Saturday. On the other hand, Brentford needs to improve its game in all departments to compete with the Citizens. All the predictions and betting platforms are suggesting an easy win for Man City in this fixture.