Brighton vs Tottenham Prediction, Analysis and Picks
Brighton vs Tottenham Prediction.
When is Brighton most likely to score a goal? Brighton is likely to score its first goal in the first 300 minutes of the match
When is Tottenham most likely to score a goal? It is difficult to predict when Tottenham will score their first Goal given their Goal distribution across matches. However, it is unlikely they will score more than 1 Goal.
Who is most likely to score for Brighton? Trossard has regained his form and his Shooting accuracy has improved in the last few matches, he is likely to score for them.
Who is most likely to score for the Spurs? Harry Kane is averaging 0.89 goals per match for Tottenham this season and is likely to add more.
Who is likely to win the match? Brighton: 2 Tottenham 1
Brighton will host Tottenham on 8th October at American Express Community Stadium. Currently, Tottenham is sitting at 3rd on the table while Brighton is one place behind at 4th.
Both teams are coming off a contrasting Fixture. Brighton managed to take some points in their away fixture against Liverpool. on the other side, Spurs were humbled by Arsenal at Emirates Stadium.
Brighton vs Tottenham Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Brighton hasn’t lost a single game at home this season and conceded 2 goals in just 1 out of the 3 games played. The Goal scoring hasn’t been consistent with 5 Goals in one game, 1 in another, and none in the 3rd game. All of the Goals have been scored early in the game or the final 30 minutes of the game.
- Tottenham on the other hand has lost just 1 away game this season (against Arsenal). But the Spurs have conceded 6 Goals in 4 away matches. The Spurs have conceded Goals across the 90 minutes in both halves of the game.
- When we combine the above two data sets with some validation from the rest of the games played, we come to the conclusion that Brighton is most likely to score the first goal in the first 30 minutes of the match.
- As far as the Spurs are concerned, they have scored across both halves of the game and it is difficult to predict when they will score the first Goal. However, it is unlikely they will score more than 1 Goal.
Brighton vs Tottenham Prediction: Home and Away Form (Last 5 EPL Matches)
In the last five games, Playing at home, Brighton has:
- Scored 2.6 goals per match.
- Conceded 0.6 goals per match.
- Three Clean sheets.
- Shot Conversion of 28% on every shot on Target.
In the last five away games, Tottenham has:
- Scored 2.2 goals per match.
- Conceded 1 goal per match.
- Conceded 3 goals against Arsenal and two against Chelsea.
- Two Clean Sheets.
- Shot Conversion rate of 24% in away games.
- Leandro Trossard was on a goal-scoring spree against Liverpool and is the Highest goal-scorer for Brighton this season at 0.78 goals per match with a shooting accuracy of 47.1%.
- Trossard is Followed by Mac Allister, who has scored four goals this season with a Shooting accuracy of 25%.
- Harry Kane has scored 0.89 goals per match for Spurs this season with a hooting accuracy of 46.2 %.
- He is Followed by Son who has scored 3 goals at 0.46 goals per match with a Shooting accuracy of 57%.
Brighton vs Tottenham Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- Mac Allister is the most carded player for Brighton this season with 0.42 cards per match.
- Mac Allister is followed by Estupinan, who has been carded twice in 5 games.
- Ivan Perisic has been the most carded player for Tottenham so far with 0.40 cards per match.
- Perisic is followed by Richarlison who has been carded twice in the seven games.
Brighton vs Tottenham Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Brighton: Brighton has been very good defensively, Conceding 10.9 shots per game with a Save % of 75 which is 12% more than the League average. Led by Veltmann and Webster who combined to make 5 clearances per match with 75% Tackle success.
- Tottenham: Tottenham is a defensively weaker side than Brighton with 14.8 shots conceded and also lower on Interception than the league average.
Brighton vs Tottenham Picks:
- Most Corners: Brighton
- Over 2.5 goals: Yes
- To win Either half: Brighton
*All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Tottenham vs Brighton Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 35 | Brighton: 9 | Draw: 8 | Tottenham: 18
Recent 5 Meetings: Brighton: 2 | Draw: 0 | Tottenham: 3
Last Meeting: Brighton defeated Tottenham 1-0 in the last encounter between both sides.
Tottenham vs Brighton Prediction: Key Highlights from this fixture
In the last five matches against Tottenham, Brighton has :
- Scored 0.6 goals per match.
- Failed to score once.
- Two clean sheets.
- Scored all of their goals in the second half.
In the last five matches against Brighton, Spurs has:
- Scored 1.4 goals per match.
- Failed to score twice.
- One clean sheet.
- Scored 60% of its goals in the first half.
Tottenham vs Brighton Prediction: Odds
Tottenham vs Brighton Statistical Prediction
This can be a difficult Fixture for Tottenham, Brighton has been playing world Class football this season and goes one notch above at Home. Let us look at its Statistical Prediction.
- Tottenham’s chances of scoring their average goals go down by 30% against Brighton due to fewer shots on target
- Tottenham concedes 4 more shots than Brighton and it can be a real wary for them against in-form Trossard.
- Statistically Speaking, the Attack of both teams is more sort of the same with the Average Shooting accuracy of Tottenham a bit higher than Brighton.
- We are going with Brighton to get the job done at home.