Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Chelsea is set to lock horns with Arsenal in the upcoming Premier League fixture on Saturday, 5 November. It has been a different sort of season for the Blues who are Currently in 6th Position. On the other hand, The Gunners have been Ruthless this season and are sitting pretty at Top of the Table.
Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- This season Chelsea is undefeated at home, with three wins and two draws in five home games. The overall home aggregate for the Blues in the last five matches is 10-5. For the Blues, away form has been inconsistent. The overall away aggregate is 6-9
- The Chelsea scoring pattern is quite contrasting at home and away. As evidenced by its average goal scored away from home, Chelsea’s away strategy revolves around scoring early. Chelsea’s away goal came around the 44th minute. On the Other Hand, Blue scored its average Home goal around the 65th Minute.
- Arsenal’s attacking prowess is evidenced by the fact that the Gunners have only failed to score once in the First Half in away games. The Gunners’ average away goal has come in between 30-40 minutes.
- Considering all the data, Arsenal is Likely to score First with Blues Likely to score coming in the second half.
Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction: Form (Last 5 Premier League Matches)
- Chelsea has not scored many goals to their liking this season with no one having a breakthrough season so far.
- Statistically, the highest goal scorers for The Blues have been Raheem Sterling, Kai Havertz and Mason Mount.
- Raheem Sterling has played 10 matches (plus 1 as a substitute). He has 7 shots on target from a total of 12 shots and has scored 3 goals. He also averages 26 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 77% and has 1 assist. But the forward has struggled to score many goals recently with the last goal coming in August against Southampton.
- Kai Havertz has played 10 matches (plus 1 as a substitute). He has 10 shots on target from a total of 18 shots and has scored 3 goals. Kai Havertz averages 24 passes per match with an average completion rate of 82% and has no assist. The German has been in good form lately with its 2 goals in the Premier League coming in the last five matches
- Mason Mount has played 11 matches (plus 1 as a substitute). He has 6 shots on target from a total of 14 shots and has scored 2 goals. Mason Mount averages 35 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 82% and has 2 assists.
- Arsenal has been dominant going Forward with its Four Players Scoring four or more goals this season.
- Statistically, the highest goal scorers for the Gunners have been Jesus, Martinelli, Saka, and Odegaard.
- There have been 11 games for Gabriel Jesus. He has taken 27 shots overall, 16 of which have found the target, and he has scored 5 goals. With an average of 27 passes and an 82% pass completion rate per game, Gabriel Jesus also has 3 assists.
- Gabriel Martinelli has started in 11 games. He has taken 19 shots in all, with 11 of them finding the target, and he has four goals. With an 85% pass completion rate and an average of 29 passes per game, Gabriel Martinelli also averages 2 assists.
- Bukayo Saka has appeared in 11 games. He has taken 18 shots in all, 9 of which have been on target, and he has scored 4 goals. Bukayo Saka averages 33 passes per game, a completion rate of 84%, and has 4 assists.
Chelsea Arsenal Prediction: Defence Analysis
- Chelsea has defended better compared to the EPL average. The Blues concede 0.25 goals less than other teams, but compared to the Premier League’s top 5, Chelsea concedes more goals than Manchester City and Arsenal. The main problem for Chelsea is that it allows the most shots on goal among the top 5 teams. In the Chelsea defence, the goalkeeper stands out, performing better than most teams.
- Arsenal’s defence has been Flawless this season with the Gunners dominating Every defensive Metric when Compared to other Teams. Gunners concedes 0.6 goals fewer than EPL’s average. Arsenal stands out on Shots on targets conceded Per match which is 3 Shots fewer than Chelsea with a decent Goalkeeping save Percentage.
Chelsea vs Arsenal Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 205 | Chelsea: 66 | Draw: 58 | Arsenal: 81
Recent 5 Meetings: Chelsea: 1 | Draw: 2 | Arsenal: 4
Last Meeting: Arsenal defeated Chelsea with a score of 4-2 in a Premier League fixture on 20 April 2022
Chelsea vs Arsenal Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
Chelsea Playing against Arsenal has:
- Scored 1.2 goals per match in the last five games.
- One clean sheet in the last five games.
- Won 2 of its last five matches at Stamford Bridge
Arsenal playing against Chelsea has:
- Scored 2 goals per match.
- One clean sheet.
- Scored 2 goals per match at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction and Odds
Read Our Other EPL Predictions
- Man City vs Fulham Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
- Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Southampton vs Newcastle Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Aston Villa vs Man United Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Everton vs Leicester City Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Leeds vs Bournemouth Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
- Manchester United vs West Ham Prediction and Statistical Analysis
- Wolves vs Brighton Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
Arsenal vs Chelsea Predictions: Team News
Koulibaly is expected to return for the Clash against Arsenal. The defender Suffered minor Injury in the Stalemate between Brentford and Chelsea.
N’golo Kante and Wesley Fofana might return after World Cup. N’golo Kante has not featured Since 2-2 draw against Tottenham. Fofana, Conversely Injured his knee in 3-0 win against Milan.
Saka has appeared in every game this season in every competition. The attacker started against Forest after receiving rest following his injury on Thursday in Eindhoven, but he was unable to complete the game.
Zinchenko had a knee injury in the latter half of August, but he briefly returned against Manchester United. Later, when training out with Arsenal, he had a calf injury, and ever since then, he has had difficulties keeping up his match fitness. He has not appeared in any of the Gunners’ last nine games, including the Europa League.
Chelsea vs Arsenal Predictions: Predicted Lineup
Chelsea Probable Line up Kepa; Koulibaly, Silva, Cucurella; Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek, Chilwell; Mount, Aubameyang, Sterling.
Arsenal Probable line up: Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, White, Saliba, Tierney; Xhaka, Partey; Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli; Jesus
Chelsea Arsenal Preview and Winner Prediction
Chelsea is set to host Arsenal at Stamford Bridge this Sunday. The two teams have a slightly different seasons as of now. Arsenal with 10 wins in 12 games has been in their top form while Chelsea has had just 6 wins in their 12 games this season. The last time the two teams met was back in April of this year. Half a dozen goals were scored in the match with Arsenal finding the nets 4 times and Chelsea scoring twice in the match,
The reason behind Arsenal’s success this season has been complete team work with Gabriel Jesus and Gabriel Martinelli scoring 5 goals each this season. Bukayo Saka and Martin Ødegaard have also been in good touch so far. They both scored 4 goals each. Overall Arsenal has scored 30 goals in 12 matches.
For Chelsea, they will have home advantage but to overcome the challenge of mighty Arsenal their attack, as well as defence, will have to up their game. Both their attack as well as defence have not been in good shape as of now. Chelsea has managed to score 17 goals this season while conceding 15 goals.
Overall we predict both. the teams. to score in the match but it will be the Gunners who will have the last laugh. We believe the Gunners will win this match. The Probable score could be 2-1
Last Week’s Forecast Summary
Total Predictions: 10
Winner Forecast Accuracy: 70%
Winner Goals Accuracy: 10%
Loser Goals Accuracy: 40%