Chelsea vs Leicester City Prediction: Statistical Analysis of Goals, Fouls, and Winner
|Chelsea vs Leicester City Prediction.|
When is Chelsea most likely to score a goal? Chelsea is most likely to score in the first half of the match. Chelsea has scored 4 of their last 6 goals in the first half.
When is Leicester most likely to score a goal? Leicester City is more likely to score in the second half of the match.
Who is most likely to score for Chelsea? Reece James is looking in good form this season and he is expected to score more goals for Chelsea in the upcoming fixtures
Who is most likely to score for Leicester City? Jamie Vardy is expected to score goals for Leicester City in the next match.
Who is most likely to be carded in the Match? Caglar Soyuncu from Leicester and Jorginho from Chelsea are more likely to be yellow carded.
Who is likely to win the match? Chelsea is expected to win this game as per the latest predictions.
Check out our detailed analysis of Chelsea vs Leicester City. The team and player stats are based on recent performances and may not necessarily replicate in the upcoming game
Chelsea are set to host Leicester City for the next Premier League fixture on Saturday, 27 August. After a decent start to the tournament, the Blues will aim to promote and consolidate their position in the top 4 of the points table.
Leicester City needs a comprehensive performance in the upcoming games to improve its position. They have failed to gain any meaningful momentum till now.
Chelsea vs Leicester City Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||0|
|31 to 45 minutes||2||2|
|46 to 60 minutes||0||0|
|61 to 75 minutes||0||2|
|76 to 90 minutes||2||2|
|Total (Last 5 Matches)||6||7|
- In the last 5 EPL matches, Chelsea has managed to score only 6 goals while it conceded 7 goals.
- Of 6 goals scored, 4 were scored in the first half, while 2 were scored in the second half.
- Chelsea conceded 4 of the 7 goals in the second half of the match.
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1||0|
|16 to 30 minutes||0||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||1||2|
|46 to 60 minutes||4||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||2||3|
|76 to 90 minutes||2||3|
|Total (Last 5 Games)||10||10|
- Leicester City has scored a total of 10 goals in their last 5 matches and has conceded the same number of goals.
- 8 goals out of 10 have been scored in the second half by Leicester City.
- Leicester City has conceded 7 of the 10 goals in the second half of the match.
Chelsea vs Leicester City Prediction: Forwards Statistics
- Chelsea’s performance in the forward attack has been below expectations despite having a formidable panel. Kai Havertz and Raheem Sterling start the game for the Blues. Havertz has played at an average of 2.5 shots per game, along with 80% dribbling success. Sterling has maintained a good average of 2.0 key passes a game so far. He also assisted in a goal.
- Leicester City relies on the experienced footballer, Jamie Vardy. Vardy is playing the current season at an average of 1.0 key passes per match, with 67% success in the ground duels. Kelechi Iheanacho is also a key member of the forward department. Iheanacho has played for only 20 minutes so far, and he added 3 key passes to his name.
Chelsea vs Leicester City Prediction: Top Goal Scorers in the Last Season
- Mason Mount (11 goals)
- Kai Havertz (8 goals)
- Romelu Lukaku (8 goals)
- Jamie Vardy (15 goals)
- James Maddison (12 goals)
- Ademola Lookman (6 goals)
|Player||Goals||Shots Per Match|
Chelsea vs Leicester City Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
Chelsea vs Leicester Prediction: Defence Statistics
- In the defense department, the Blues have players like Kalidou Koulabaly and Thiago Sliva. Koulibaly has played at an average of 2.5 clearances per game so far. He has also added 1 goal to his name. Silva has maintained an average of 2.0 tackles per match so far, with 67% success in the ground duels.
- The crucial defenders for Leicester City include James Justin and Timothy Castagne. Justin has looked good at an average of 1.5 tackles per game with 82% passing accuracy. Castagne has looked out of touch so far. He is playing the current season at an average of 1.0 clearances per match.
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Per Game|
Chelsea vs Leicester City Prediction: goalkeeper Stats
- Edouard Mendy is a highly experienced goalkeeper. In the last season, he had as many as 14 clean sheets. He is expected to not give any easy chances to the Foxes in the upcoming match up.
- Danny Ward is playing with a save rate of 45% so far. Ward needs to pull his socks up to counter the powerful Blues’ attackers in the next game.
|Edouard Mendy (Chelsea)||Danny Ward (Leicester)|
|Goals Conceded (per Game)||3.0||2.5|
Chelsea vs Leicester Prediction: Team Stats (All Competitions)
|Goals per game||1.50||2.00|
|Goals conceded per game||1.00||3.00|
|Clean Sheets %||50%||0%|
|Ball Possession %||63.50%||52.50%|
Chelsea vs Leicester City Prediction: Match Odds
Chelsea vs Leicester Prediction: Form Guide
Chelsea: D W W L D W
Leicester City: L L D W W W
Chelsea vs Leicester City Prediction: H2H
Matches: 122 | Chelsea: 59 | Draw: 35 | Leicester City: 28
Recent 5 Meetings: Chelsea: 2 | Draw: 1 | Leicester City: 2
Last Meeting: The match ended with a 1-1 draw in a Premier League fixture on 19 May 2022.
Chelsea vs Leicester Prediction Lineup
Chelsea (3-5-2): Mendy; James, Silva, Koulibaly; Loftus-Cheek, Kante, Jorginho, Mount, Cucurella; Havertz, Sterling
Leicester City (4-1-4-1): Ward; Castagne, Amartey, Evans, Justin; Ndidi; Perez, Maddison, Dewsbury-Hall,
Chelsea vs Leicester Prediction: Winner
- Chelsea has historically been a stronger side than Leicester City. The Blues will also be having the home advantage on their side. Tuchel won’t like to miss such an easy chance of grabbing all 3 points and target to challenge the position of the top teams. On the other hand, Leicester City needs to bring out their best to avoid a loss on Saturday.
- Rodgers needs to make some good plans to improve the defence of his side. His side has players with some good skill sets, but a complete team effort would be required to trouble Chelsea in their own backyard. All the predictions and betting platforms are suggesting a win for Chelsea.