Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds: Spurs To Continue Their Streak
Crystal Palace will host Tottenham Hotspurs for their GW 4 fixture of the Premier League 2021-2022 season. The match is scheduled to be played on Saturday, September 11. The two London-based teams will face each other after the international break. On one side, Spurs have managed to maintain a perfect record with 3 consecutive wins in the English league. And on the other, Crystal Palace is yet to taste a victory this season. It is surely going to be an interesting watch for the viewers.
- Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds: Preview
- Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds: Match Odds
- Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds: Match Prediction
- Tottenham vs Crystal Palace Line Up
- Will Son Play For Spurs In GW 4?
- Tottenham vs Crystal Palace Results (Premier League 2020-21)
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds: Preview
When Nuno Santo arrived at Spurs in the summer, the club was certainly in its worst state. The finalist of the 2019 Champions League, failed to qualify for the Europa League in 2021. The experiment with Jose Mourinho failed miserably and Spurs’ main-man Harry Kane was pushing for an exit.
All Nuno Santo had to do was wait for the storm to calm and the new season to begin and that’s exactly what he did. Three weeks into the season and Spurs are sitting on top of the points table with their skipper Harry Kane still on their side. Spurs’ project is certainly leading in the right direction for now. Be that as it may, Spurs have won only by a margin of 1 goal in all of their 3 games so far.
Spurs have scored 1 goal in each of their PL 2021-22 outings this season and have not allowed a single goal in their net. Interestingly, Son Heung-min has scored 2 of Spurs’ 3 goals in the PL this season. However, Son recently picked an injury during the international break and can miss the upcoming match against Crystal Palace.
As for Crystal Palace, they are currently 14th in the PL 21-22 points table with two draws and a loss in their first three games of the season. Arsenal legend Patrick Vieira was appointed as Crystal Palace’s new head coach. However, Vieira did not have the best start to his managerial career. An attacking team like Crystal Palace has only managed to score 2 goals in 3 PL games. Crystal Palace will seemingly find it difficult to breach Spurs’ defense.
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds: Match Odds
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds: Match Prediction
Spurs are tipped to win the upcoming game against Crystal Palace. The Odds are also in the favour of Tottenham.
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds: Why Spurs Can Win?
- Crystal Palace have not won a single game against Spurs in their last 9 Premier League meeting.
- Spurs won 4-1 the last time they faced Crystal Palace in a PL game.
- Spurs are currently on a three-match winning streak.
- Crystal Palace have won a single game in the PL this season.
- Spurs have not conceded a single goal so far in the PL 21-22 season.
- Palace have not scored more than 1 goal against Spurs in their last 5 PL meetings.
Tottenham vs Crystal Palace Line Up
- PREDICTED XI (4-3-3): Guaita; Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell; Gallagher, Kouyate, McArthur; Zaha, Benteke, Ayew
- UNAVAILABLE: Eze (Injured), Ferguson (Injured)
- PREDICTED XI (4-3-3): Lloris; Doherty, Tanganga, Dier, Reguilon; Hojbjerg, Winks, Alli; Son, Kane, Bergwijn
- UNAVAILABLE: Lo Celso (Isolating), Romero (Isolating) Sanchez (Isolating)
Will Son Play For Spurs In GW 4?
Son Heung-min picked up a minor injury during training with the national team before their game against Lebanon. As per reports, Son was feeling slight discomfort in his right leg after one session. South Korea didn’t want to take any risk with the player and handed him rest in their next World Cup qualifier. However, the 29-year-old is expected to play for Tottenham against Crystal Palace in GW 4 of the Premier League 2021-22.
Tottenham vs Crystal Palace H2h
Tottenham vs Crystal Palace Results (Premier League 2020-21)
- Tottenham 4-1 Crystal Palace
- Date: 7-03-21
Spurs won 4-1 against Crystal Palace in their last Premier League encounter which happened in March, earlier this year. Gareth Bale and Harry Kane bagged a brace each to earn the solid 3 points for Spurs. Christian Benteke scored the only goal for Palace in the following clash.
- Crystal Palace 1-1 Tottenham
- Date: 13-12-2020
Crystal Palace halted Tottenham for a 1-1 draw at their home last season. Harry Kane scored the opener of the match which was later canceled out by Jeffrey Schlupp at the 81st minute.